I thought I'd start the new year with a smile so when I got up this morning, I dragged my jeans out of the wash pile and slipped back into them before making my coffee. I then went upstairs into my mancave, turn on my laptop and uploaded Peefans to help get me in the right mood. 

As usual, all the great content on here did its trick and got me happy, now all I had to do was wait for the coffee to do it's job. 

It didn't take too long before I started to feel the urge but I wasn't going to go straight away so held on while I kept on viewing this site, I also watched a few vids on XVideos. 

Once I felt I couldn't hold on much longer, I got out a puppy pad and placed it on my seat, got out my phone, turned on the camera and then left my warm golden nectar soak my jeans. It felt amazing as it soaked my crotch and flowed over my thigh and onto my seat.

I then slowly peeled off my jeans, loving how the wetness pressed against my legs as they slid down my thighs and shins. I was rock solid now and just couldn't help but edge myself through my lovely wet tight lycra boxers I had on underneath my jeans. 

The feeling of stroking myself with my soaking wet boxers was heaven. 

https://www.erome.com/a/oTYqUMe1

1000040740.thumb.jpg.21909fa89a728d1a572577ec115ed603.jpg1000040739.thumb.jpg.b905f185a382176ba9b7f473fa1386ad.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Couldn't help myself, just had to feel the warmth of my pee soaking my lycra when I got home from my ride. There's just something about lycra that gets me going and wetting it is even better

20240107_084541.jpg

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Went out for a lovely walk earlier the weather was lovely but freezing 🥶, I'd picked out a route that winds through a secluded woods and thought about stopping for a bit of naughty pee play.  Just as I was thinking it was time, a party of pensioners out for a hike came around the corner!  A minute after that a couple walking their dog 😂

After dodging a bullet twice I decided it wasn't to be and headed home to have some wetting fun there instead.

https://www.erome.com/a/mAAQ5UlU

IMG_3668.thumb.jpg.f7f9cd3535dedfe192f2dd5715a96b91.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Woke up horny this morning so I decided to make the most of it and put on my nice tight running gear and edged for a while before going for a run. When I got back, I made myself a large coffee and kept my running tights on and edged again until the coffee worked it's magic and let myself go and soaked myself. It was great. I love wetting tight lycra. 

VideoCapture_20240127-071116.jpg

VideoCapture_20240127-071135.jpg

VideoCapture_20240127-071050.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As I was already soaked from the rain, I decided to add a little bit more fluid to my cycling tights and it felt amazing and a little bit naughty too as I was stood in a bus shelter in full view of a house across the street. Then when I got home, I still had some pee left so I re wet them before jumping in the bath. It was a fun morning 

VideoCapture_20240218-193744.jpg

VideoCapture_20240218-193639.jpg

VideoCapture_20240218-193543.jpg

VideoCapture_20240218-193536.jpg

• Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...