Members' current pubic hair style.

DoctorDoctor

13 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Female, all natural 

This is 2 months of not shaving or trimming...someone help me grow a bush. I want one so bad 😞 

Gorgeous. Your husband’s a lucky man, and your neighbours, also, getting a glimpse in person. I was hoping you might share when you talked about how exhibitionism is a turn on for you, and here you are ❤️

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Female, all natural 

This is 2 months of not shaving or trimming...someone help me grow a bush. I want one so bad 😞 

IMG_0312.JPG

Thank you for sharing a photo of you, it's perfect! Very cute pussy, I can picture piss dribbling out of it 😉

As for the pubes, if I could give you mine I would! 😂

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Female, all natural 

IMG_0312.JPG

Personally I think you have the perfect amount of hair. Love it when a woman has enough hair to know she’s a real woman and not a kid but not so bushy that you need a weed whacker to get to the good stuff! Thanks a lot for sharing and you have a beautiful pussy in my book!

• Love 2
On 7/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, peecurious94 said:

Female, all natural 

IMG_0312.JPG

I love the natural look! Given I’m quite hairy, I’m jealous of those that don’t have a lot of hair lol. Yours looks great just how it is 😁

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 4:12 PM, Peenicks said:

Ah, what the hell, since you've all had a chance to see it already:

Normally I keep it clean shaven but I'm going au naturel at the moment. Def gonna atleast trim it soon. Maybe I'll keep you all posted 😋

PXL_20220822_200426482.jpg

Oh my such a hot penis!! I would so love to suck on that!! 

• Thanks 1