Pee Stories That Make The News

Guest UnabashedUser

HAVING A WHIZZ Shocking moment female passenger wees on the floor of a Wizz Air flight from Britain to Poland because the toilet was engaged

The woman was filmed relieving herself in the cabin of the flight from London Luton to Polish capital Warsaw

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6842956/shocking-moment-female-passenger-wees-on-the-floor-of-a-wizz-air-flight-from-britain-to-poland-because-the-toilet-was-engaged/

According to reports, the plane was fuelling up and passengers were temporarily forbidden from using the loo.

In the shocking footage, the young woman is seen squatting against a wall while chatting with a friend on the phone.

By her feet are several paper towels and a large pool of urine.

With her knickers and leggings pulled down to her knees, she tells the person on the phone: "You have to help me before the flight takes off. I am peeing in the aircraft.

Edited by UnabashedUser
Merged with existing thread on same subject

The fact that the airline in question is called Wizz Air is comedy gold waiting to be scooped up right there, lol.

I think the woman in question must have mistook Wizz Air for Wizz Anywhere, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would of answered the call, lay on the floor and open my mouth so that she doesn't get a ticket.

That being said, besides humiliation, would she had gotten the ticket by peeing in my mouth? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Admin said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6842956/shocking-moment-female-passenger-wees-on-the-floor-of-a-wizz-air-flight-from-britain-to-poland-because-the-toilet-was-engaged/

Of course it was on an airline called Wizz Air 😂

Woman is filmed pissing openly on plane. Now it's national news apparently.

That is the funniest thing ever.. wizz air... REALLY??  LOLOL

2 minutes ago, Ponme said:

I would of answered the call, lay on the floor and open my mouth so that she doesn't get a ticket.

That being said, besides humiliation, would she had gotten the ticket by peeing in my mouth? 

Look at you being a hero and I believe she would of gotten a fine and you would have been popular  LOL

• Like 1

Lol.

This has upset the cabin crew mostly, it's not like she did it in the main cabin. The question I asked was who filmed it? Was it an elaborate set up? 

I've never heard of a toilet being locked when an aircraft is being refuelled. Last time we stopped at Dubai, the entire aircraft was emptied, we were herded like a flock of sheep into the terminal for 90 min.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol.

This has upset the cabin crew mostly, it's not like she did it in the main cabin. The question I asked was who filmed it? Was it an elaborate set up? 

I've never heard of a toilet being locked when an aircraft is being refuelled. Last time we stopped at Dubai, the entire aircraft was emptied, we were herded like a flock of sheep into the terminal for 90 min.

I understand and agree with you. If would have been on a plane called WIZZ AIR, I mean common, I would have peed as well except, probably knowing myself, there would be some all over the place.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

I understand and agree with you. If would have been on a plane called WIZZ AIR, I mean common, I would have peed as well except, probably knowing myself, there would be some all over the place. 

They call her "The Sprinkler" .. lol

I work for some airlines, and just clearing up that airlines won't let you use the toilets (that i'm aware of) during refuelling and will also tell you that you shouldn't have your seatbelts on and no smoking. This is because if there is any emergencies during the refuelling phase, all passengers need to be evacuated as soon as possible and if everyone was busy with unbuckling the seatbelts or in the toilets, etc, it would cause chaos trying to get everyone out. 

Side note: I'd find it really hard to pretend not to be aroused if one of our lady passengers just pissed on the floor of our planes so brazenly like that. Maybe I should apply for WIZZ Air, the most interesting thing to happen to me is a group of hot chicks talking about how they pissed in the aircraft toilets and at the terminal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/24/2018 at 9:56 PM, paul66 said:

I also think it would be fun too, but I am quite sure they would have noticed it. Maybe not the flight attendants, but the other passengers sitting around her. She did have to pee quite a lot, the puddle was nice and big, so it would have soaked everybody around her. 😃

On 7/23/2018 at 5:07 PM, Sephora said:

Look at you being a hero and I believe she would of gotten a fine and you would have been popular  LOL

You can count on me to save and savor a moment 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 7/26/2018 at 7:47 PM, Dawen said:

I also think it would be fun too, but I am quite sure they would have noticed it. Maybe not the flight attendants, but the other passengers sitting around her. She did have to pee quite a lot, the puddle was nice and big, so it would have soaked everybody around her. 😃

No, nobody would be soaked around,  I got girls do it in the cinema, what is almost the same set, and setting, sometimes people notice, some whispering... Swine !!, sometimes girls see it , whispering swine, and few minutes later, hissing, soft pattering, and soft moaning.

once in a cinema , only the owner and his girl(we dont know this time it was the owner pair) sitting a few rows under us.

we was in the last upper row, my girl was pissing like a racehorse, in a quit passage of the movie, the girl of the owner turn around, red faced, like a firebox..and whispering..SWINE...than she talk with her boyfriend/husband......she was squirming in her seat, but nothing happend, also, not to us.

A few month later the cinema was a construction side........also a few month later the owner of the cinema changed.....from the day the gf of the owner, hear my gf pee on the cinema carpet,  the owmer girl ,was pissing on every carpet she can find,........and she can get away with it... thats what i hear, about this cinema owners....

also I hear she was pissing every other day, several........ times in this small cinema ... on the carpet. 🙂

Edited by paul66
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, expererg said:

Wow, that is hot, do you have any videos or pics to share ? Or some nice stories, this one is super naughty and exciting !

Girls pissing in theaters are great

I did some times, but it was so risky!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I often end up desperate on planes - between the waiting at airports with nothing much to do but drink coffee or alcohol, the need to stay hydrated, and the effects of thin air, and the sitting about on the runway with the toilets out of use. If she had discreetly pissed herself in her seat she might have got away with it, but it sounds like she very much didn’t and was removed from the plane by heavy handed security.

(which is one of the worst things about flying. Obviously anyone who is trying to bomb, hijack or weaponise a plane should have the goddamn book thrown at ‘em, but this was just someone who was careless about managing her bladder capacity - it happens)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2