What are your pee fantasies?

6 hours ago, IEnjoyPiss said:

Okay, very weird pee fantasy but I would love to do a zero gravity pee, had this fantasy for a few days and It sounds interesting 

Strange! I was having a thought the other day about what happens if you do a naked bungee jump (yes - you can do this) and you pee as you start falling. Would your pee fall with you all the way down? Would that be fun? I think so 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Strange! I was having a thought the other day about what happens if you do a naked bungee jump (yes - you can do this) and you pee as you start falling. Would your pee fall with you all the way down? Would that be fun? I think so 🙂 

Now you got me asking so many questions, I want to know if that is the case now, also naked bungee jumping, sign me up"

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Maybe even more fun than you think!

Your stream would break into droplets about a foot or so after leaving your urethra, then due to air resistance would fall behind. Just as you're starting to go back up, the droplets would likely find you. Of course, if you're the scientific kind (or the kind of pervert most of us are), you might want to repeat the experiment a few times.

liquidgold2_73134.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Maybe even more fun than you think!

Your stream would break into droplets about a foot or so after leaving your urethra, then due to air resistance would fall behind. Just as you're starting to go back up, the droplets would likely find you. Of course, if you're the scientific kind (or the kind of pervert most of us are), you might want to repeat the experiment a few times.

liquidgold2_73134.jpg

Of course! I didn't take the time to think it through, but you are perfectly correct 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been thinking about this one, peeing whilst swinging upon a swing, do not know why but that does seem rather interesting, just swinging up so high and peeing allowing for it to fall down like raindrops leaving pee marks in a line would be very interesting to see happen.

• Hot 1

I'd love to rent a hotel room for me and a hot ladyfriend for a night and have her perform a striptease for me where she incorporates peeing into the routine while she's dancing naked and sexily swaying her hips. Of course I'll happily do the same in return if she wanted to see that. Gotta be willing to give if you're going to take.

Another thing i'd love to do is get me and a nice peegirl naked and like stand and embrace her in a room with a hard floor. Then I'd start kissing her on the lips really romantically like she's the centre of my world, and while we're kissing, we both just pee right there while standing in eachothers arms and feel our mutual pee streams bouncing back up and splashing our legs. Then roll around in our golden puddle we created together and have amazing sex!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, PissOnMyParade said:

I'd love to rent a hotel room for me and a hot ladyfriend for a night and have her perform a striptease for me where she incorporates peeing into the routine while she's dancing naked and sexily swaying her hips. Of course I'll happily do the same in return if she wanted to see that. Gotta be willing to give if you're going to take.

Another thing i'd love to do is get me and a nice peegirl naked and like stand and embrace her in a room with a hard floor. Then I'd start kissing her on the lips really romantically like she's the centre of my world, and while we're kissing, we both just pee right there while standing in eachothers arms and feel our mutual pee streams bouncing back up and splashing our legs. Then roll around in our golden puddle we created together and have amazing sex!

Those are both excellent ❤️

I have not had any experiences other than with myself. Its so embarrassing to me but im glad i can be here. I love the idea of golden showers but more particularly to hydrated pee. Anyway 2 ultimate fantasies and a bonus.

Obviously the lap sitting in clothes and mutually peeing but for the diaper peeps out there or even just regular panties. You pee into their diaper/pants while they are wearing them. I think the fullness would feel awesome!! i would love to feel the diaper overload in my jeans. For the girl i would assume the easiest way is for her to straddle you in cowgirl but her pussy above your waistband and she releases as you hold your diaper/pants open. For the guy you would have to lay her on her back and straddle her waist facing her feet so you can stick your cock in her diaper/pants to pee.

I also would love to be naked all day with someone and we would just pee without hesitation, i.e on the couch, in the kitchen while cooking, on your parnter while they are watching tv. Hair, face, mouth, everything goes all day giving and receiving. Another activity during this day with all previous rules applying would be extreme oil massages like a nuru massage with a tub full of the oil so we can slide our bodys across as we piss all over each other. 

Bonus fantasy is just swimsuits, one pieces, microkini, c strings, slingshots mixed with golden showers.

Hope to make some cool people out there!

Baconman

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
33 minutes ago, Baconman647 said:

I have not had any experiences other than with myself. Its so embarrassing to me but im glad i can be here. I love the idea of golden showers but more particularly to hydrated pee. Anyway 2 ultimate fantasies and a bonus.

Obviously the lap sitting in clothes and mutually peeing but for the diaper peeps out there or even just regular panties. You pee into their diaper/pants while they are wearing them. I think the fullness would feel awesome!! i would love to feel the diaper overload in my jeans. For the girl i would assume the easiest way is for her to straddle you in cowgirl but her pussy above your waistband and she releases as you hold your diaper/pants open. For the guy you would have to lay her on her back and straddle her waist facing her feet so you can stick your cock in her diaper/pants to pee.

I also would love to be naked all day with someone and we would just pee without hesitation, i.e on the couch, in the kitchen while cooking, on your parnter while they are watching tv. Hair, face, mouth, everything goes all day giving and receiving. Another activity during this day with all previous rules applying would be extreme oil massages like a nuru massage with a tub full of the oil so we can slide our bodys across as we piss all over each other. 

Bonus fantasy is just swimsuits, one pieces, microkini, c strings, slingshots mixed with golden showers.

Hope to make some cool people out there!

Baconman

Some excellent fantasies there @Baconman647, especially the oily massage plus pee ... that does it for me too. And welcome to the site 😊

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 11:44 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Sometimes I wish my husband was into piss play and randomly ask to piss in my mouth. Another thought I have is while I'm sitting on the toilet he comes and sticks his penis in my mouth and let's go.

Would love to do something like that

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

On my bucket list to do that with the right company - I’d probably join in!