What are your pee fantasies?

On 1/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Sometimes I wish my husband was into piss play and randomly ask to piss in my mouth. Another thought I have is while I'm sitting on the toilet he comes and sticks his penis in my mouth and let's go.

Have you ever discussed this with him , a way that it is brought up slowly , He is missing out so much 

On 10/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, transmanSigurd said:

My pee fantasies are quite difficult to satisfy because I want to piss on someone and have him drink my piss, but I don't want to be "dominant" or to make it into something negative like a punishment. Drinking piss is so strongly associated with degradation that it'll be difficult to find someone who is willing to take part in the other side of this fantasy without seeing it as degradation. Meanwhile, I don't get excited about getting pissed on. I really just want a piss-lover partner who gets aroused by piss from my pussy and takes the initiative with piss sex.

I squirt and leak piss when my pussy is stimulated, and I get much more intense orgasms with sex while my bladder is full. Pissing during sex is losing control to pleasure to me, and I see squirt as my version of cum. I dream of having a partner who loves to drink piss directly from my pussy. My piss is clear and fresh because I'm very well hydrated and I don't have habits that make my pee smell bad. My partner stops me randomly throughout the day and takes off my pants and underwear to lick my pussy whenever he's thirsty. Even better if I go around the house with my pussy exposed so I'm always ready to get licked and fucked. He tells me to get into the position he wants and sucks my clit while using his fingers to stimulate my vagina and bladder. I can't hold my piss with the pleasure and start leaking a stream of piss right into his mouth. As I get closer to orgasm the volume of piss increases until I cum into his mouth with an intense squirt. I can only lie or stand there shaking in bliss as he cleans the droplets of piss from my pussy. After he's done, he either puts his cock into my mouth or pussy so he can cum, or goes right back to what he was doing as if it's completely normal to use my pussy as a drinking fountain.

Another fantasy of mine is that this partner is fascinated by my piss in general and always intrudes on me while I'm pissing. Besides drinking my piss, he asks me to do things that let him enjoy my piss more, like positioning myself so that he can see the stream clearly, taking videos of me pissing (without sharing them) and making me piss on objects that he wants to drench in my piss. I'm not interested in making a mess and pissing on things that are difficult to clean, but if my partner asks me to piss on food and eats it, it's a turn on for me.

Piss sex is way hotter with specific situations and clothes. I fantasize about situations like being dressed in expensive tailored suits at a formal event with my partner, and sneaking off to have squirting and piss drinking sex while trying to not get piss on ourselves. As well as relaxing by a dimly lit swimming pool at night and pulling my swim briefs to the side so my partner can get a drink discreetly.

I feel the same way, I find it hard to communicate to people that my piss kink has nothing to do with domination or being degraded, it's an entirely separate interest for me.

I also love the drinking fountain and intruding aspect that you bring up. I'm honestly not sure what I'd choose if given the option of someone who initiates in piss play in sex or someone who just gives me an open invite to watch them piss anytime I'd like. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PeeOV330 said:

my piss kink has nothing to do with domination or being degraded, it's an entirely separate interest for me.

Same for me.  It's a fun and friendly thing.   Nothing to do with being humiliated or dominated.  I just love the intimacy of it,  and of course that wonderful, erotic scent of a woman's piss.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this fits this forum , but it's still about pee , how much , how,long ,how many times .I have a very big shower room in my house .

14 ft X 12 foot ,it's big , it has shower heads on the top and sprayers on the sides ,I have one shower head with a 6 foot hose on it , it has 6 different sprays and a single point hard jet , Now ,, it's about pee , how,much , how long how many times ,I can sit on the recliner bench in the shower and take the shower head and put it up against my cock and it will completely fill my bladder , the hard jet stream feels so good going inside me , hot and a rushing feeling ,  when I can't take any more at all ,the pee shoots out of me like a fire hose , almost to the ceiling .

I can do this over and over , even shooting in my mouth , I don't have to drink a bunch of water , coffee , beer , push push the jet stream on my cock pee hole and refill my self , over and over .Don't knock it untill you try it , you will do it every time your in your shower .even the ladies can do it. It takes a bit of practice for the girls but the same results will happen ...And it safe if you use a bit of common sense .and taste so damn good 

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My great pee fantasy is that I see a girl desperatly rushing to the stairs of the apartment building in order to relieve hereself just on the stairwell and I go after her and secretly watch her peeing there. And she is peeing just on the steps so the flow goes from one starwell to lower one.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1: Wife opens the door and pees herself while she greets me. Not done yet  

2: Wife pees in the cinema. Not done yet

3: Wife pees while on a MTB ride. Done

4: Wife pees while cooking. Done 

5: Wife pees in my car. Not done yet

6: I pee in her pussy or anus. Not done yet (wife doesn't want it).

7: Wife pees while lying next to me. Done 

8: Wife wets herself in my workshop while I'm repairing sth. Done

9: Wife suddenly starts peeing when I’m in her pants fingering her to make her horny. Done 

10: Wife pees on me while I’m asleep. Didn’t know that’s a thing but it’s a great feeling experiencing it. Done

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

9: Wife suddenly starts peeing when I’m in her pants fingering her to make her horny. Done 

10: Wife pees on me while I’m asleep. Didn’t know that’s a thing but it’s a great feeling experiencing it. Done

What is an MTB ride?

6 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

Wow! I love the ones you've done - you lucky guy!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

What is an MTB ride?

Mountainbike ride.

We both like to go out with our bikes. 
Many times my wife starts wetting herself while we’re having a break in the woods. 
Very nice and highly erotic. 
I have to carry the spare clothes in my rucksack but I do it with pleasure. 😊

• Hot 2
Just now, jorel2012 said:

Mountainbike ride.

We both like to go out with our bikes. 
Many times my wife starts wetting herself while we’re having a break in the woods. 
Very nice and highly erotic. 
I have to carry the spare clothes in my rucksack but I do it with pleasure. 😊

Is the mountain bike path very secluded?

1 minute ago, this is interesting said:

Is the mountain bike path very secluded?

Well, with a mountainbike you can go to remote places. We usually ride S0 or S1 trails, because my wife doesn’t like it too rough. 
When she pees or wets herself then she makes sure that the spot is not full with people. She does it for me and not for others. But we also had bikers passing by while she was wetting but they don’t notice it normally. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
25 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

Well, with a mountainbike you can go to remote places. We usually ride S0 or S1 trails, because my wife doesn’t like it too rough. 
When she pees or wets herself then she makes sure that the spot is not full with people. She does it for me and not for others. But we also had bikers passing by while she was wetting but they don’t notice it normally. 

I wish I can get the other Viewpoint of the people passing by seeing someone peeing and they either ignored or processed that way later LOL. I wonder what were they thinking after the fact they realize what was happening

3 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

I wish I can get the other Viewpoint of the people passing by seeing someone peeing and they either ignored or processed that way later LOL. I wonder what were they thinking after the fact they realize what was happening

My wife got caught while she was peeing near the trail. Classic peeing with pants down and squatted. 
Two bikers came by, looked at her, laughed and yelled: „Go, go, go!!“
It’s not uncommon to pee while you’re on a bikeride, that goes for men and for women equally. I think, it’s considered normal. Had the same while I was peeing, no one cares in the woods. 
Other thing is wetting. 
Until now, we weren’t caught and I hope it stays like this 😉

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jorel2012 said:

When your wife peed next to you,  did she do it in a nonchalant way

I love girls peeing in the shower. I usually convince girl friends to pee in the shower instead of the toilet. On the beach we just go in to the forest, she remove her bikini bottom, spreading her legs a little bit and just pee.  

2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

When your wife peed next to you,  did she do it in a nonchalant way

You mean no 7? 
If yes, that depends. 
Sometimes I tell her about my idea or fantasy and she just does it. 
Example: I suggest for the evening that I‘d like her to pee in her pants whenever she wants but it has to happen near me. She then wets herself on our couch while we’re watching tv. 
Not much, just enough to see the wet patch but not wetting the couch. 

Other times she wets herself without telling me, as a surprise. Happens often, after I made significant work on our house or garden, or repairing sth. 
Kind of a treat.

Last time she did this, she laid next to me on the couch with her butt rubbing on my legs. She started wetting her knickers and I could feel it running down my legs. 

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, jorel2012 said:

You mean no 7? 
If yes, that depends. 
Sometimes I tell her about my idea or fantasy and she just does it. 
Example: I suggest for the evening that I‘d like her to pee in her pants whenever she wants but it has to happen near me. She then wets herself on our couch while we’re watching tv. 
Not much, just enough to see the wet patch but not wetting the couch. 

Other times she wets herself without telling me, as a surprise. Happens often, after I made significant work on our house or garden, or repairing sth. 
Kind of a treat.

Last time she did this, she laid next to me on the couch with her butt rubbing on my legs. She started wetting her knickers and I could feel it running down my legs. 

You got a good one

• Like 1
1 hour ago, this is interesting said:

I'm about to say does she have a fine sister? LOL

She has a sister but her sis is the exact opposite of my wife when it comes to sexual activities. 
I would expect her to faint if someone asks her about wetting or peeing. 
Very nice though but prude as hell. 

• Hug 1
On 10/31/2023 at 3:09 PM, vanessa9 said:

Speaking about fantasies, here my second biggest one, this one is probably more a classic :

I have some plumbing issue at home, like a pipe leaking in my bathroom or something. I call for a plumber to fix it. Before starting to work, he has to turn off water, and he asks me to not to use the dishwasher or anything using water. It is summer, and hot, and I am drinking glass after glass of ice-cold water and juice from the fridge. After half an hour into his job, I need to visit the toilet. Instead of using the guest restroom, I enter my bathroom and ask the plumber if he doesn't mind me using the toilet for a quick pee while he is working. He looks a bit surprised and asks me to wait five minutes so that he can tighten the gasket he just changed, and then he would leave the room for an instant. I tell him "I don't want to interrupt his job, you can stay here. I will be quick". I am wearing a short summer dress, without panties. I lift my dress and sit on the toilet. He is a bit surprised, raises his head and looks me straight in the eyes with a look of disbelief. I smile to him, spread my legs and start to pee. My bladder is full, and I am not so quick to finish. I am still smiling, and close my eyes to allow my plumber to enjoy the show without being embarrassed. I pee for more than one minute, he is staring at me, his eyes alternating between my face and my crotch. When I finish, I take a sheet of toilet paper, stand up and wipe my pussy in front of him, still smiling. "Whoa, you really had to go !" the plumber eventually says. "Yes, I was totally desperate, sorry for that. I think I can't flush, can I ?" "It's better not, I will flush when I turn on the water again". I leave the restroom and let the plumber finish his work.

It seems we get off on the same fantasy vanessa9 ! Reading yours has made me rock hard!
Mine too is pretty much a carbon copy of this but from the perspective of being the plumber.
Mine varies in that I say that the toilet itself is out of action and can you use the bath?
You then sit on the side of the bath,feet inside it and open your legs wide and piss like a racehorse while holding your pussy open.

• Love 1

Living in a town/city where casual public wettings were the norm would be the ultimate, and most far-fetched, fantasy.  At the mall, the movie theater, the club, on the bus, at the park.  No judgment, no creepy unwanted sexual advances; just convenient pants wettings everywhere. 

If we're talking more realistic things, having a like-minded girlfriend who's as into omo/wettings as I am would be a great starting point.  We could plan wet camping trips, road trips, island vacations and even wet weekends at home or a nearby hotel where we do nothing but hydrate & soak ourselves.  

• Hot 2

Here is my new fantasy. It's really wild. Imagine some country club or just bar only for womans (sorry guys). It's not closed place, any girl can come in. So, I work on this place and my job is very specific. When customers goes to pee in restroom they can call me to lick they clean instead of using toilet paper. I can doing it inside cabin but if customer want I clean her outside cabin so another customers can watch me doing my lovely job. I met familiar people in this place like my social psychology class teacher or my pretty ex classmate. I even invite my girlfriend to see my job and she likes it (that's the craziest part of my fantasy).

• Hot 2