What are your pee fantasies?

Peeing next to the road with my friends when we pull over in a layby for a pee stop. Lots of us all doing it together. 

Also, going to a place where a group of us could all get naked and pee in front of or on each other. 

That would be hot for me

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well I did  my fantasy tonight  I always  wanted  to take  a glass of half of liquid  and fill it  up with  my or someone else pee and drink it all. So I had  a little less of pop in my cup  and I had to go. I was in the kitchen so I finished filling up my 32oz cup  and I drink it all. I really enjoyed it  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ok. Bear with me on this one. I’m gonna try to paint you a picture. It’s a threesome with me, another girl, and a guy. The girl and I are in the 69 position, I’m on bottom. The guy stand near my head and fucks the girl on top while I’m eating her pussy. We are all desperate to pee as we’ve been holding for some time. I’m licking and sucking on her clit as the guy fucks her. Once she finally cums, she is finally able to release her aching bladder right on to my face. I try to drink as much as I can. The guy who has still been fucking her is finally close to orgasm. After he cums, he pees inside of her, which also explodes over my face. I go back to eating her pussy for another orgasm (or two 😏) for her. 

Once we’re done, we all rehydrate and me and the girl switch places. 

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, Hoeodyssey said:

Ok. Bear with me on this one. I’m gonna try to paint you a picture. It’s a threesome with me, another girl, and a guy. The girl and I are in the 69 position, I’m on bottom. The guy stand near my head and fucks the girl on top while I’m eating her pussy. We are all desperate to pee as we’ve been holding for some time. I’m licking and sucking on her clit as the guy fucks her. Once she finally cums, she is finally able to release her aching bladder right on to my face. I try to drink as much as I can. The guy who has still been fucking her is finally close to orgasm. After he cums, he pees inside of her, which also explodes over my face. I go back to eating her pussy for another orgasm (or two 😏) for her. 

Once we’re done, we all rehydrate and me and the girl switch places. 

This sounds great, I also think about a similar layout but with me (I'm a guy) as part of the 69 while the other girl fucks the other with a strapon

1 hour ago, jorel2012 said:

Object would be not correct in my case.
I'd love to pee on my wife.
I know she doesn't want it so it will probably never happen and it'll stay in my dreams.

Might she be up for showering together and you both peeing at the same time - you could hold each other close.

3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Might she be up for showering together and you both peeing at the same time - you could hold each other close.

Absolutely not.
She is crystal clear on this.
No husband-pee at all, at no time, at no place.
She wets herself for me, I can drink out of her, she pees on me and we have had glorious moments outdoor.
But I am not allowed to pee in her presence.
I can do it on my own and she doesn't care but it has to be alone.

• Hug 1

Might be cheating, since it wpuld not be done in a single pee, but I would love to have an ikea or smth all for me to pee on every piece of furniture. Especially if I had someone with me to test the beds together as well.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
24 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

Absolutely not.
She is crystal clear on this.
No husband-pee at all, at no time, at no place.
She wets herself for me, I can drink out of her, she pees on me and we have had glorious moments outdoor.
But I am not allowed to pee in her presence.
I can do it on my own and she doesn't care but it has to be alone.

Ah well - it's disappointing for you I am sure, but you have a great deal of fun and she is very good to you 🙂 

• Hug 1

I don't have any objects that I would like to pee on, that doesn't really do it for me.

I would like to pee on somebody though, I'd like it to be my wife but this isn't her kink so I shall just stick with peeing on myself 

Thinking about it now, with the right precautions and fabric/upholstery focused detail chemicals that rejects liquids, id pee in a Rolls Royce while being chauffered. Either by wetting myself, on the floor, in the champagne glasses, or just lowering my pants and going like sitting on a toilet. Realistically I could never unless wearing a VERY absorbent diaper, or being with a s/o and exchange a glass of "champagne" while being driven.

My fantasy is to see a trough urinal  and go for a piss in it while men were using it. Id also want to hold their cocks while they peed or them use my mouth as their urinal instead. Just seeing them all piss would be enough to make me soaking.

Edited by pisszzz
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/29/2023 at 5:28 AM, secretfan said:

I have several but I don't know how realistic they are:

1. I'd like to be using a urinal when a cleaning lady is in the bathroom and she cleans the urinals next to me while staring at my dick.

2. I'd like to go camping and have girls squatting around me peeing while I also peed behind a tent and then have her staring at my penis the whole time.

3. I'd love to be watched while I was using a urinal by a group of girls and then come next to me and jerk me off maybe even have another rub my back.

4. Similar to the last one I would like to just use a urinal and also be watched by women while I'm using it maybe in a gender neutral bathroom but just look and glance at me (This has happened to me several times and I'd love it to happen again)

5. I'd also like to use a trough urinal where guys stand on both sides peeing into it just doing that would be fun.

6. I'd also love to be watched at a trough urinal by women and be talked to while I was peeing too.

Id love to be the woman in these i’ve got a huge interest in men peeing 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
9 hours ago, pisszzz said:

My fantasy is to see a trough urinal  and go for a piss in it while men were using it. Id also want to hold their cocks while they peed or them use my mouth as their urinal instead. Just seeing them all piss would be enough to make me soaking.

Hot fantasy!  I would have no problem with a woman watching (and helping me by holding my cock) while I was pissing in a trough urinal.

2 hours ago, pisszzz said:

I have another fantasy of having a urinal at home and making my husband take long pees in it while i watch and touch myself.

Maybe you could even use it with him. If you needed instruction, perhaps your husband would be willing to help, even saving you the effort of having to touch yourself.

Sooo many things. Carpets and sofas are first to come to mind. In a food store on something edible would be cool. But in general, anywhere I could get away with, the naughtier the better. 

Oh, and on my man would be good too, but he isn't in to pee so 🤷‍♀️

• Hot 4
6 hours ago, swekiss said:

Bardzo wiele rzeczy. Jako pierwsze na myśl przychodzą dywany i sofy. W sklepie spożywczym coś jadalnego byłoby fajne. Ale ogólnie rzecz biorąc, gdziekolwiek mogłem uciec, im bardziej niegrzeczny, tym lepiej. 

Aha, i mój facet też by się przydał, ale nie chce sikać, więc 🤷‍♀️

For me, peeing on food gives me an extra thrill. I would never have dared to do it in a store, but recently I peed on blueberries

• Like 1
  • Love 2