What are your pee fantasies?

I would love to see my wife wet herself on purpose, and just engage more pissing in general.  She has always been incredibly shy and self-conscious in all things sex related.  While somewhat vanilla, she has always enjoyed it, and other things we do, but only if I am the instigator.  She will never, ever start anything herself... not even regular plain sex, let alone pissing.

• Like 2

I'd like to meet a girl/young woman who will obey my orders. I would tell her to hold her pee and not go to a toilet until I allow. To make things worse, when she's desperate, she has to practise some gymnastic excersises, like jumps, squats, or even splits. When she leaks during this, she will be punished with drinking a glass of cold water. She can sit on the toilet, but still in panties, and she is not allowed to pee. Finally she can pee into a measuring jug, but I want to see every drop of pee leaving her pussy.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

we haven't been out much lately with all this covid which is a real shame, just before it all kicked off I bought her a pair of really tight white jodhpurs, they are so tight you can see her underwear, I also bought her a pair of black neoprene riding boots, and some new underwear. we've had some real fun in the past at one of our little haunts but recently it had become the hangout for lots of blokes who try and creep up on you as you are having your fun, we've had some right laughs as they try to follow us. Anyway I want to drive there with her wearing the boots and jodhpurs and some red panties, they'll be able to see them fairly well through the jodhpurs so that will get some interest, Then we could sit in our truck and she could have a nice big bottle of wine, that will not only put her in the mood, but make her need to piss, eventually she'll reach the point and have to get out of the truck, she'll not be able to make it to the woods in time and will end up pissing in her jodhpurs, everyone will know it because they will go transparent.

She did this one night wearing her beige ones and a pair of thigh boots, we'd been out for a drive and as usual she'd had a few drinks, we were not planning to go there but on the way back she was complaining she needed to piss.As we were not far from this spot we headed up there, on arrival we found the car park quite full with these blokes looking to see something, she didn't want to get out given the stuff she was wearing and decided to wait, unfortunately non of the cars were moving, the nearest was about 20 feet away, in the end she had to go and got out of the car intending to go into the woods. Unfortunately she'd misjudged her desperation and as she got out she began to leak, she just stood in the car park and flooded her jodhpurs and boots, it leaked out of the boots and ran across the car park in two streams, much to the delight of our unintended audience, she knew everyone was watching but just couldn't stop, she was at it for a good few minutes, her boots were getting fuller and the streams longer. Finally she had done, she'd given up now and got in the car, pulled down her jods and told me to fuck her, much to the delight of our audience who watched from a distance. lol

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I have a few that are all mainly revolving around desperation and wetting.

My first one is definitely having a girl know and be into the fetish, get desperate, and lose control into her jeans while we're being intimate.  More intimacy following, ofc.

Second would be a hot friend or SO getting desperate on a road trip and us "not being able to find a bathroom" and of course her wetting herself.  

Like I said, mostly around wetting and desperation. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure how far fetched this fantasy is - sometimes in the past it has seemed closer than other times - but to be in a relationship where all of this, including membership of this site could be out in the open, could be understood and accepted.

That's one of my fantasies too.

• Like 1
On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

I would happily let you pee on a well folded towel but I wouldn't want it directly on furniture though.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, Sweets said:

Having my significant other into peeing as much as I am.   I would drink a lot and hold it as long as possible.   Then he go down on me licking my pussy.  Until I have the most Peetastic orgasm.  Then have a lot of sex involving pee on each other 

In a parallel universe where you didn’t have your significant other and similar on my part we would be both very satisfied. Reality is what it is however. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I would like my ideal partner to pee all over my body and pee inside my mouth too. And also would love it if She let me touch her pussy while she lets go off her golden stream. I would also love it if she lets me watch her piss whenever I want to and hold her bladder in for me too if I ever asked her to. And I would also like it if She was into watching me pee. 

• Like 3
On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

I’m redecorating soon, sounds a fantastic way to spend the last week of the old place 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Pissygal00 said:

I realllly would love a partner that was into it too and loved to degrade me with his piss. I would swallow it for him anytime and even would love to feel it fill my pussy and ass and watch it spray out. And that he would be willing to do it in public and other places. 

I'm not exaggerating...

That'll keep me hard for hours.

My brain needed a wee bit of rest from blood flow, so thanks for that. 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/4/2020 at 4:04 AM, leo82 said:

I will start it off with 2 of my own :-

1) peeing on a girl from off a balcony. She's lying on her back and consenting, not just a random stranger walking by.

2) giving a girl oral whilst she's slowly peeing.

They are my favourites, what are yours?

I think that being the girl being peed on below would be pretty fun. hope the aim is good 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
22 hours ago, Pissygal00 said:

I realllly would love a partner that was into it too and loved to degrade me with his piss. I would swallow it for him anytime and even would love to feel it fill my pussy and ass and watch it spray out. And that he would be willing to do it in public and other places. 

I think that I would try to pee in a woman's mouth, but I am not sure if I could let her pee in my mouth.  I sure would like exchange peeing on each other.

• Like 2