What are your pee fantasies?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Slightly vanilla in comparison to everyone else's, but here goes nothing.

For me, wandering around a European city centre with my attractive musician friend, visiting music shops. Him quaffing his favourite beverage (it's outing so I won't say what it is but he has an addiction to a certain beverage), maybe grabbing a beer too. After a while, he says in his sexy Eastern European accent: "It is no good, I really need to piss," or something similar. I'd say: "So do I. Don't worry, I'll find somewhere for us to go."

I take him by the hand and we go somewhere private and secluded. An alleyway or courtyard. He'd probably take a bit of persuasion to relieve himself in a city centre like that. I can imagine him now: "I thought you were taking me to a toilet. I can't go here!" I reply: "Well I can, even if you don't want to,"  raise my skirt and pee against the wall, watering it down and creating a small lake at the base. He'd be intrigued by my unusual female posture and slightly aroused but his desperation would be intensified by seeing and hearing me pee. Eventually, he is gently  persuaded to produce his hardening cock and follow my example. One hand on the wall, the other forcing his streaming cock down, he sighs in relief.

After finishing, shaking and zipping up, I tell him "well done" and give him a hug. He feels better and we're both much relieved. We hold hands again and head back to a music shop to play a grand piano together.

No sex, just pee and affection. I'm not going to be unfaithful to my husband! 

Not vanilla at all, rather erotic i would say. Sounds like a amazing day to spend walking around a city center and finally finding that special wall to claim as your own 

• Love 1
On 8/5/2020 at 10:12 PM, Sweets said:

Having my significant other into peeing as much as I am.   I would drink a lot and hold it as long as possible.   Then he go down on me licking my pussy.  Until I have the most Peetastic orgasm.  Then have a lot of sex involving pee on each other 

I LOVE sucking on and eating a girls pissing pussy! I love the taste and drinking her horny piss too! Love sucking the piss out of her, tongue fucking her clit and love hole/g-spot. I too desire that my wife was as into this as you! At least she will piss on me and all the above. Just wish she enjoyed it as much as you and would desire my piss too.

• Love 2
On 8/5/2020 at 10:12 PM, Sweets said:

Having my significant other into peeing as much as I am.   I would drink a lot and hold it as long as possible.   Then he go down on me licking my pussy.  Until I have the most Peetastic orgasm.  Then have a lot of sex involving pee on each other 

Also, been reading stories here for a month or so but your desire set me over the edge and I just had to sign up!

• Love 1
On 8/4/2020 at 7:33 AM, frakes said:

I would love to see my wife wet herself on purpose, and just engage more pissing in general.  She has always been incredibly shy and self-conscious in all things sex related.  While somewhat vanilla, she has always enjoyed it, and other things we do, but only if I am the instigator.  She will never, ever start anything herself... not even regular plain sex, let alone pissing.

My wife is the same way. I'm the opposite. I got into piss play at about 5 years old and I have a HUGE sex drive too.

• Like 1

My pee fantasies is having a girl where we drink a lot of water and go hiking alot, and watch each other pee, but would love it if we sat on a bench and she tells me that she really needs to go, I ask her to sit on my knees facing me and lifting her skirt up so I can watch her stream. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Only just found this thread - some great fantasies here! My biggest fantasy would be a piss party - lots of friends drinking and chatting and laughing, and indulging all evening in multiple aspects of pee play - wetting, watching each other pee in various places in the room, peeing on each other. One of the (for me) slightly disappointing aspects of the pee kink is that the pee itself flows for about a minute if you're lucky, then you have to wait a while before you can enjoy it again. I know that holding and desperation, and the post-pee wetness are all pleasurable and prolong the excitement, but it would be even better with lots of people - a succession of happy pee moments that the whole party can enjoy. I have to also admit that being peed on by about a dozen sexy women is a massive fantasy for me. Oh - and one more: having a woman with a big backside (my wife will fulfil this part just fine), wearing a high-cut thong leotard, sit heavily on my face, and then let go with a full, powerful stream.

Edited by Kupar
Added at the end
  • Hot 1

I just found this too. I love how many variations on pee excitement there are here. My descriptions of fantasies could fill a book, but one of my earliest (and least realistic!) one is being tied up with a woman I don't know, so we're forced in a sort of loose hugging way. Eventually she starts squirming a little and, in a very embarrassed tone, says that she has to pee. I'm desperate to pee too, so I say it's OK, I'm in the same situation. And she starts to squirm more, panting a little, saying she doesn't know if she can hold it. This gets me hard, and my cock ends up pressing against her hip a little, and I apologize. She laughs it off, but she has noticed I'm excited. But she's mostly panicking that she's about to wet herself. I say it's OK, don't worry. And then I realize I'm feeling like I'm going to leak, so I say so, which makes my cock throb against her. She finally asks what's going on down there, and I say I can't help it. Then I let a spurt out, and she moans a little as she feels it against her thigh. She says how hot it is, and I'm not sure if she means literally, or if it's about her being aroused, or both. And how she's rocking against me, trying not to wet herself, and it's pressing against my cock. Finally she starts to pee herself, and she keeps saying sorry, and I say it's OK, it feels fine. I tell her I can't hold it either, and I let out a huge spurt, and she moans again and now she twists her body a bit so my cock is pushing against her clit through her jeans. We both have wet patches, and she starts to grind just a bit, saying she's trying to hold it in, but she's also flush on her cheeks and neck, and her eyes are half-closed. I am getting close to coming, and I'm so excited, I let loose with my pee, flooding her jeans, and she says again, "That's so hot, and she grinds hard as she lets her pee go onto us both. I start coming, and she comes right after....  (That's the short version!)... 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, Philup said:

I just found this too. I love how many variations on pee excitement there are here. My descriptions of fantasies could fill a book, but one of my earliest (and least realistic!) one is being tied up with a woman I don't know, so we're forced in a sort of loose hugging way. Eventually she starts squirming a little and, in a very embarrassed tone, says that she has to pee. I'm desperate to pee too, so I say it's OK, I'm in the same situation. And she starts to squirm more, panting a little, saying she doesn't know if she can hold it. This gets me hard, and my cock ends up pressing against her hip a little, and I apologize. She laughs it off, but she has noticed I'm excited. But she's mostly panicking that she's about to wet herself. I say it's OK, don't worry. And then I realize I'm feeling like I'm going to leak, so I say so, which makes my cock throb against her. She finally asks what's going on down there, and I say I can't help it. Then I let a spurt out, and she moans a little as she feels it against her thigh. She says how hot it is, and I'm not sure if she means literally, or if it's about her being aroused, or both. And how she's rocking against me, trying not to wet herself, and it's pressing against my cock. Finally she starts to pee herself, and she keeps saying sorry, and I say it's OK, it feels fine. I tell her I can't hold it either, and I let out a huge spurt, and she moans again and now she twists her body a bit so my cock is pushing against her clit through her jeans. We both have wet patches, and she starts to grind just a bit, saying she's trying to hold it in, but she's also flush on her cheeks and neck, and her eyes are half-closed. I am getting close to coming, and I'm so excited, I let loose with my pee, flooding her jeans, and she says again, "That's so hot, and she grinds hard as she lets her pee go onto us both. I start coming, and she comes right after....  (That's the short version!)... 

Wow! That's an innovative one! But shouldn't you really have let her come first? 😉

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Wow! That's an innovative one! But shouldn't you really have let her come first? 😉

Hah! You're right. But I guess I couldn't help it in this particular fantasy — that's how excited she got me. But I'll be more thoughtful in my next fantasy 🙂  

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...