Live Action Thread

1 hour ago, Sonnenschein said:

You are probably right. I don't have a lot of days that I work from home anyways, so this is a good opportunity. 

As much as I would love to have a really desperate piss, it is true that might be more noticeable. 

I have some clothes that I need to wash and I was thinking of maybe putting them into a bucket or something and going on them. I wonder if I could position myself over a bucket in a way that doesn't look weird and I do end up going in the bucket and not around it. 

And I'd prefer to stand, but I cannot engage in major aerobics during the call. 😄

How did it go?! (Sorry - I have been away from the site)

It's been such a long week! Visited 3 supplier companies (Wed, Thurs, and Fri......So much driving!) and had a meal out with friends this evening! Just got back from the meal out, I had drank 3 pints of lager shandy. I arrived home bursting to pee, ran to the bathroom and just jumped into the shower and just released, flooding my boxers and jeans. What a fantastic end to an incredibly tiring week.

Can't wait to indulge in a in a day of Saturday spurts tomrrow! 😛 

• Love 1

Sounds great @jmatthews1995

Mine was quite tame… I finished work at 1pm and jumped in my car, then picked up my caravan - all prep’d for a weekend watching motor racing at a fairly local circuit. 

It’s only 50 miles away, so normally not much more than an hour. But today problems on the motorway meant the first part of the journey took nearly two hours.

I pulled off the motorway needing a pee and thinking I’d find a lay-by to stop in. The first point I saw, I pulled in - it was just long enough to get the caravan and car (13m / 40ft total) and actually a bus stop. 

I got out of my car and stood on the passenger side pissing freely onto the pavement which was wonderful.  The other wonderful thing was noticing that the bus stop had a gap in the bushes behind it with piles of tissues on the floor.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I always find it thrilling knowing a lady has peed there before me - the first place to stop after a desperate exit from the motorway. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds great @jmatthews1995

Mine was quite tame… I finished work at 1pm and jumped in my car, then picked up my caravan - all prep’d for a weekend watching motor racing at a fairly local circuit. 

It’s only 50 miles away, so normally not much more than an hour. But today problems on the motorway meant the first part of the journey took nearly two hours.

I pulled off the motorway needing a pee and thinking I’d find a lay-by to stop in. The first point I saw, I pulled in - it was just long enough to get the caravan and car (13m / 40ft total) and actually a bus stop. 

I got out of my car and stood on the passenger side pissing freely onto the pavement which was wonderful.  The other wonderful thing was noticing that the bus stop had a gap in the bushes behind it with piles of tissues on the floor.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I always find it thrilling knowing a lady has peed there before me - the first place to stop after a desperate exit from the motorway. 

Sounds like the perfect place for relief! 😄