• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• A couple of months ago I challenged myself to 9 days of not peeing in the toilet. No-one in the house made it a lot easier and I succeeded 😜 The results were In the house I mostly peed on the toilet or kitchen floor (both tiled) Garden was easy (parts aren't overlooked so I was able to just go whenever) Away from the house I wore nappies, but tried to hold it, only wetting smaller amounts as I didn't want to risk leaking Nighttime I waterproofed the mattress with a plastic sheet and enjoyed wetting the bed A couple of times I was out in the garden doing jobs later in the evening, wearing just a long t-shirt (so it wasn't obvious I didn't have any underwear on) and peed a few times whilst I was working, letting it spray around and wet my legs. Most of the time I was wearing shorts at home, pulling them aside to pee hands-free. Sadly most of this isn't possible when the rest of the family are home 😢
    • But you still have to move, like doing it repeatedly, I guess? I can get the feeling, like it feels good when I press my own thighs together and sometimes I do it inadvertently while masturbating, but it would never do on its own to make me come.
    • Two things for me. 1) Walking whilst wetting, with the pee dribbling down legs 2) Any peeing in an outdoor camping setting, particularly just going whenever needed and not bothering where they are, peeing quickly and carrying on with whatever they were doing. Also morning pee, quickly nipping out of the tent to do a long pee.
    • Remember first of all that for 99.9999999999% of people, peeing is nothing sexual. We're skewed here in that an awful lot of members (though by no means all of us) see peeing as something that arouses us. But for those other 99.9999999999% of people, including your mom, aunt, grandmother and neighbour it's just a biological function.  Kidneys clean the blood, waste products are filtered out into the water you've drunk and collected in the bladder, which sooner or later will need to be emptied.   Now what people are saying to you is that there's a societal norm around how to carry out that emptying of the bladder. Society says you don't whip out your dick in the middle of the high street and wave it around peeing. Instead it's expected you pee more discretely.   But your local interpretation of the norms also says that you don't always have to lock yourself in a bathroom to pee. And the people who know you best are just trying to explain that there are lots of circumstances where the norms are flexible and can adapt to circumstances...   on a hike or at the beach, out in the park with friends where you can still be discrete - but don't have to leave early to lock yourself in a little room just because you need to pee. So - next time, why not pee in a stairwell ?   Or a car park ?    (Some places will have security cameras which weren't about in your dad's youth).   Just relax and let it flow...