• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• New Pisuaria lore drop (I know it's not a chapter, but at least it's something.)   Public Celebrations and Holidays: Pisuaria has many public holidays, most of them secular holidays left over from the Soviet Union. Its three biggest holidays from the days of the Union are Worker's Day on May 1st, Victory Day on May 9th, and Revolution Day on November 7th. Every May 1st, there is an informal civilian parade in the capital. Victory Day celebrations are similar to other former Soviet republics such as Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, etc. Every year on May 9th, a military parade is held showing off the island's small military and honoring the fallen soldiers of the Great Patriotic War. Revolution Day is the same sort of affair, however it is the only former Soviet country that still celebrates November 7th in this fashion. It also has some holidays unique to Pisuarian culture. The biggest Pisuarian holiday of the year is the Festival of Love and Pleasure, a week-long orgy that starts on June 1st and ends on June 8th, coinciding with the start of Pride Month in many Western countries. Since the island has a sizeable population of both Orthodox Christians, primarily Russians with  Belarusian and Ukrainian minorities, and Catholics, mostly Lithuanians and Latvians, both Orthodox and Catholic religious holidays are celebrated. Christmas, which falls on the 25th of December, is celebrated by Catholics and secular citizens alike, with Orthodox Christmas falling on the 7th of January. Hanukkah is also observed by a minority population of Jews, mostly descendents of people who fled to the island during World War II. With the influx of Western culture in the 1990s came a rise in popularity of Halloween, a holiday not traditionally celebrated before the end of the Cold War. Halloween is one of the biggest holidays in Pisuaria today, rivaling that of even Salem,  Massachusetts, Dublin, Ireland, and Transylvania in Romania. New Years Eve is another big event, where people will wait for hours in the capital square and watch the concerts until 11:59 pm, and then fireworks display after the clock hits midnight. There is plenty of drinking, dancing, and yes, pissing. Prior to midnight, the President gives an address to the nation on TV, and once the clock hits midnight, the national anthem will play, and after that a recording of "С Новым Годом, Друзья" plays on radios, televisions and loudspeakers in the city and on radios and televisions all across the country.     (Pisuaria doesn't have Pride Month, because they keep shit gay all year.) Victory Day:  New Years:   
    • Wouldja believe the SYSTEM just suggested one: "My SQL Server's Gone Away?!" (okay, I don't get it, either, but that's twice & it's about to Piƒs me off just for Topical Relevance). Best regards, all; I'm outta here 4now!
    • Needed to piss this morning, got up and went behind this storage shed in the back, took my shorts off and spread open my lips aimed my pelvis forward and let it spray on the back of the shed. Took a nice long piss, too. When I was finished I stood there and let the droplets fall off my hairy lips before putting my shorts back on. 
    • When it's far less hot than 120ºF (IIRC normal skin mean is ~94; air at/below that is cooling one if it's moving at all), At ~82, in my Element; I'm still (mostly) dry if not exerting. Doing anything physical at 82 or above, "Ahm sweating like a Politician-ah-say-a-Politician 😉 inna Revival-tent!" (had to clean up the tradtional simile to honor my Parents a few decades ago, in their home; Dad got a kick out of that one). (to steer this thread outta the weeds & back up on the road it was on), IMO (at 74) no one rocks a Pussy-Slip like a lady in my age-range in Swimwear with lots of miles & eons of laundering on it! Makes my day at a Pool or at any beach; even better where there's food, drink & vague Air-Conditioning right across the road from the sand. Best regards, everyone!
    • Yes when its hot 120°F or 48°C you can only put on so many layers