• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• The doctors were ready and waiting, there had been a horrible car accident and many people were on their way to the hospital. Miranda was the head doctor and so  she had to be in all the operations. The patients arrived it was like a horror scene as the nurses and doctors attended to them.  They moved quickly and speedy.  Miranda was on watch the whole time, as she sat sipping her drinks and watching over everyone, she was absolutely nervous for all.  Then as  the operations  ended  the last of the day, Miranda started to feel the beverages she had drank start to become a bother and really make her feel desperate to pee quite badly.  As she sat there in her scrubs watching the action below and not being able to stay still she squirmed and squirmed.  Then not wanting to miss a moment, quickly ran behind the bleachers she was on and pulled down her bottoms and panties quickly exposing herself to all who passed by, squatted very low and after removing her pants and panties let out a massive torrent of pee that she had been holding unto the past few hours. It went splattering out of her pussy in a huge massive stream hissing as it went  and with a push she moved herself to aim far away. The pee  pooling nearby, a small lake, it went on for a good 5min, just going and going. A huge  relief  was on her face.  Then her pee stopped and she pushed herself letting out a couple more spirts before fully  stopping and her grabbing her panties wiped her pussy off and stood up. Then grabbing her bottoms and putting them back on, going commando. She  watched the end of the surgery and sanitized her hands and discarded her very wet panties.  Then after the surgery with  congratulations to her crew  of nurses and doctors she went home. She grabbed  new panties and clothing and went to the gym to use the bathroom and change.  What a relaxing day. Psssss pssssss!  Ahhhh! 
    • I loved the wet spot on your briefs before you took it out.. I am kinda curious now, was it from your edging session or did you have a couple of spurts?
    • T-shirt and pyjamas bottoms with socks. I just bought a night gown last Monday though. It’s yellow and covered in teddy bears along with stars!
    • Driving to work, I stopped in a car park for a pee. I have a car park I regularly pee in, and early in the morning it’s always empty.   Today it wasn’t! I pulled into the car park to see a small white Fiat 500 parked up in the far corner. This is very unusual! I drive a bit closer, and as I do so the drivers door swings open. I can see there are two girls, maybe 18-20 years old, in the car.   The driver was a beautiful tall blonde, wearing leggings and a sports top. The passenger was brunette and in a jacket.   The driver climbs out, and looks at me parked about 5 meters away. She said something to her friend in the car and they both laughed. Then, to my surprise, the pulled her leggings down and squatted right next to her car! Her clean shaven pussy staring right at me as a thick stream of piss flowed out.    she kept chatting with her friend whilst pissing - and it was a long one!   to my surprise, she was completely unphased my by presence, and seemingly had no problem with me getting a view of her beautiful pussy flooding the tarmac! This was my chance, I thought. I opened my car door, and she shouts “sorry! I was desperate!” ”I can see!” I replied “me too!”   I stand up just next to my car, and pull out my cock, and begin to also flood the car park. She laughs and her friend shouted something that I couldn’t make out.  “They really need to install some toilets here” my blonde piss partner shouts over ”they could do, but I quite like a wild wee!” I reply. “me too!” She laughed She eventually finishes up, and her friend passes her a couple of tissues to wipe, which she discards on the floor.    “See you!”. She gets back in the car.   They drive off. I do the same, and stop to get a photo of her enormous piss puddle and tissues, before having a little play with myself! Would be rude not to, right?   I’m still can’t quite believe this happened! I’ve had sightings, but never anything like this. Never someone so relaxed about showing off her pussy, or chatting with me like it was a normal encounter!   here is the photo of her puddle for you all to enjoy!        
    • Right? I get a distinct vibe that wasn’t the only time the other kid did that to someone.