pantylover

other kinks that go with your pee fetish

pantylover    15

If we are into peeing I'm sure you have other kinks that you enjoy along with your peeing let's hear what they are. I will start off. For me I have a panty fetish. So peeing and panties is what really makes it all work for me . Panties are as much of a turn on as seeing a woman pee. And a woman peeing her panties omg it sends me over the edge.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

expererg    180

Naughty pee for me. And by naughty, I mean : a girl peeing where she's not supposed to and that will annoy or disturb someone to some degree (either by dirtying something not easy to clean, or in a place that will cause inconvenience). It's all about the "I pee wherever and whenever I want and I don't give a fuck about the consequences for others". So naughty peeing at home is not interesting to me. But peeing in a changing room in a store, on the seat of a train or bus, in an elevator, on the carpet of the hotel hallway, etc. are instant turn-ons for me. Leaving a tissue she wiped with in the puddle for good measure adds to the naughtiness !

Adding some small amount of vandalism easily goes along with it. Dents on a parqueted floor with high stilettos heels, dirt on train seats she puts her shoes on (or if the girl squats on to pee), wipe with clothes she's trying and not buying in the shop's changing room, etc.

Edited by expererg
  • Like 4
  • Hot 1

Grizzly Man    218

I have a few. I love to lick my girls asshole. Panty sniffing, panty wearing, pantyhoses. I like to have my prostate played with, it makes for an intense orgasm. Finally cumming on her glasses.

owlman76    255

I have a thing for women in long boots, also because I worked around riding stables (where I met my ex-wife) I like a nice tight pair of jodhpurs too. The ultimate thing for me is a girl in tight beige or white jodhpurs, with black thigh boots, taking a piss in her pants and watching it run down into those long sexy boots.

frose192    2

I like creampies and pregnant women.  I guess the trifecta for me would be a large creampie in a pregnant woman and then she gets pissed on or she pisses.