Jump to content

other kinks that go with your pee fetish


pantylover

Recommended Posts

Eastern European accents - especially German, Dutch and Hungarian - are very attractive to me. 

I also have a foot fetish. My very attractive piano teacher, who I have mentioned a few times before, is Eastern European and likes to be barefoot at home. He also has a pretty relaxed attitude about where he puts his feet. Sometimes he even rests them on his piano! I can't help but wonder what they smell like and I never thought I'd be jealous of a sustain pedal! 

With his Eastern European accent, long hair and his feet out everywhere, I often have to really apply my concentration during my lessons! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

 

With his Eastern European accent, long hair and his feet out everywhere, I often have to really apply my concentration during my lessons! 

I can imagine you had a hard time concentrating hahahaha. Sounds like he ticked most of the boxes on your attractiveness checklist 

  • Like 2
Link to post

There are a few...

17 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I also have a foot fetish. My very attractive piano teacher, who I have mentioned a few times before, is Eastern European and likes to be barefoot at home. He also has a pretty relaxed attitude about where he puts his feet. 

I have a strong affection for feet aswell. I don't know if fetish is the right term to describe it for me. I don't necessarily need them to get rubbed in my face or smell on them. Just candid. I find it to be very attractive when a girl has pretty feet. And i love when they wear sneakers or flip flips or something like that. Not a high heels person! I also love seeing girls in socks. Those cute short socks or socks in general. Maybe because since a young age i always considered feet to be something more private. You wouldn't normally see a girls feet or her just wearing socks. That's what made it so special if you could peek a look. Unlike hands which you can see all the time, though if they are pretty they are also very attractive.

And one thing you also mentioned: where they put their feet. I like this attitude when they put their feet up, some girls do it all the time. At home on the table when watching netflix for example. It's a bit feisty and i love it. One related story: we, a group of 2 boys and 2 girls from work, decided to go somewhere for a trip and i was the driver. Afterwards on the way to drive everyone home we stopped at a McD. The girls, who were pretty small, were in the back and one of them (<3) who was behind the passenger seat slid down almost laying there with at least one of her shoes up pressing against the back of the passenger seat. Found it way cute to be honest and it fitted her sometimes a little feisty personality.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 2:30 PM, Eliminature said:

Eastern European accents - especially German, Dutch and Hungarian - are very attractive to me. 

I also have a foot fetish. My very attractive piano teacher, who I have mentioned a few times before, is Eastern European and likes to be barefoot at home. He also has a pretty relaxed attitude about where he puts his feet. Sometimes he even rests them on his piano! I can't help but wonder what they smell like and I never thought I'd be jealous of a sustain pedal! 

With his Eastern European accent, long hair and his feet out everywhere, I often have to really apply my concentration during my lessons! 

Nederland can into Warsaw Pact

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 8:30 PM, Eliminature said:

Eastern European accents - especially German, Dutch and Hungarian - are very attractive to me. 

I also have a foot fetish. My very attractive piano teacher, who I have mentioned a few times before, is Eastern European and likes to be barefoot at home. He also has a pretty relaxed attitude about where he puts his feet. Sometimes he even rests them on his piano! I can't help but wonder what they smell like and I never thought I'd be jealous of a sustain pedal! 

With his Eastern European accent, long hair and his feet out everywhere, I often have to really apply my concentration during my lessons! 

Be very curious what you write. I am also a foot fetishist, but I always thought that only men did. I did not think that a woman can get so much masculine feet. I wonder what you would say about mine. The piss and foot fetish seem to go hand in hand a lot.

Link to post

I love looking at and playing with a woman's asshole. A lovely pouty butthole in orgasm or kegeling away drives me crazy, as if she's puckering up for a kiss or a blowjob, but with her ass. 

I love the aroma of her asshole after it's been marinating a while in her panties. I'm convinced that we have scent glands just like other mammals, and that those natural musky oils combine with pussy juices, piss, sweat, and gut flora to transform into something exquisite.

I don't know if poop or gas contribute to that melange. I'm turned off by both of those things individually, but perhaps they contribute something. All in know is that everything transforms into a sexually charged perfume that I would bottle if I could.

Link to post

I also have a mild medical fetish. I've been very lucky to have had a couple of very attractive female primary care doctors over the years. I prefer seeing female doctors for many reasons. I'm just more at ease around them. And they have smaller fingers 🙂.

These two doctors are both very talented at what they do, and I never have done anything to compromise the professional relationship I've had. But, damn!  They've given me so much material to fantasize about over the years. 

Without going into detail, one doctor had cause to examine my penis and do a couple follow-up exams. She was at a teaching hospital, and for the final inspection she had a couple students observe, one man and one woman. I never got an erection around her exams because it's was all business and my dick seemed to know this. But this time she crouched down for a closer look and gave her students a better view of what she was doing. 

As her students moved on for a closer look, she moved my penis to the other side. And it happened. It started swelling just a bit. I swear I heard her breathing quicken just slightly. I probably would have gone full-on hard-on if she had not wrapped up and let my gown fall back over my lap. 

Good times. Replayed this over and over in my head with several fantasy variations of peeing, sperm samples, accidental orgasms, etc. 

Edited by deliquescent
typo
  • Cheeky 1
Link to post
  • 3 months later...

For me, Number 1 is female pee, whether it be enjoyed desperation and deliberate holding, peeing, naughty peeing, wetting, talking about etc etc, as long as it's not humiliating or upsetting.

Number 2 is definite voyeuristic - as said above, sneaky upskirt flashes, short skirts, the shape of the pubic area and backside in tight jeans, leggings, wondering what underwear, or how trimmed the lady is, all those sort of things.  And definitely breasts...

Number 3 is a girl who looks happy and has a friendly outlook in life.  A 'real' girl who's friendly, warm and chatty is far more of a turn-on any day than someone with a cold, shitty attitude even if she were a naked supermodel.

(But then beggars can't be choosers as they say)

Link to post

I wouldn't describe any of my kinks as true fetishes that I *need*. Clearly the pee kink is strong, but there are a few other things that really turn me on and that I enjoy. So if you asked K, she'd say my mild masochism would be one - a scratched back, my nipples being bitten, fingernails dug into my cock, being unable to breathe because my face is smothered by K's backside - that sort of thing. She might also suggest I had a mild foot kink: it's not that the sight of a pair of lovely neat, pretty feet on a woman is an instant erection-generator, but I certainly very, very much enjoy a foot job. I also love tight lycra - on women and men, and wearing it myself. K is probably rolling her eyes, but as well as running tights etc I have a collection of 'exotic' underwear that shows off a bulge quite nicely 🙂

Sexy / outrageous outfits in public do it for me, but that's so universal surely it doesn't count as a kink: who doesn't like a see-through top with no bra, a latex catsuit on a busty babe, or a tiny, tight pair of denim shorts paired with thigh-high boots?

Edited by Kupar
  • Hot 1
Link to post
12 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

Wondering who all has multiple fetishes?  For me, I have two powerful fetishes, and then several mild or “side” fetishes, so to speak.  
 

My main fetishes: 

     1A:  Naughty pee (and general pee too)

     1B:  Crush fetish (watching women step on things)

My mild/side fetishes:

     2A:  Tattoos on women, especially their feet and legs. 
     2B:  Voyeur watching women (up skirt, while changing, cameltoe, littering, doing anything inappropriate)

     2C:  Hairy women.  I love hairy pussy being licked, fucked, fingered, or just walking around.  Whatever, just so long as she’s got a big muff. 
 

Curious if others have also very different fetishes that you like combined with pee?  For me, when I see pee combined with any of my other fetishes, it makes it that much better!  Please share if you do.  

 

I love hairy pussy, love the smell of pee when licking a hairy one. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
19 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

Hi, uhm so, this is kind of like a confession lol

Do you have any additional kinks or fetishes?

For me it was kind of hard to admit I also might have a daddy thing going on. But not in a way I like older men, sorry I don't, I just like being taken care of, praised etc by a male figure with authority. Idk how to explain lol I love being teased and having my bladder pushed, then being told to go pee and praised afterwards.

 

 

It's hard to confess these kinds of intimate things -so I'll take my hat off for that,firstly ! But it's so much better on the long run,you know? One isn't confessing just to others, but secretly you're telling yourself that this is ok as well, that you're an ok person. Don't mean to go all psycho-babble here but I can tell ye that it took a huge weight of my shoulders at least. ! 😉

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I love leather, as it pertains to motorcycle riding apparel. My first time in the local Harley shop, that was my initial impression. The aroma was so pleasing, almost erotic. I love riding, but it does stimulate my bladder. I wouldn't dare get on the bike while full. Harleys turn me on. 

Can relate to that - and believe me: it's not just you,it's the darn bike !!  😂 Any pre-evo harley will cause me to have several pee-stops on the way Ha!

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 2:25 PM, Shybabe said:

Hi, uhm so, this is kind of like a confession lol

Do you have any additional kinks or fetishes?

For me it was kind of hard to admit I also might have a daddy thing going on. But not in a way I like older men, sorry I don't, I just like being taken care of, praised etc by a male figure with authority. Idk how to explain lol I love being teased and having my bladder pushed, then being told to go pee and praised afterwards.

 

 

I understand this, I’ve never thought of it as daddy complex though. I have a mild medical fetish or babying thing, but it’s basically wanting to be taken care of. No specific kinks, just the being cared for and perhaps a submissive thing. 

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Wow! Very interesting topic ! I took pleasure in reading every single post and thought I shared several things with some of you.

Since my biggest fetish was not mentionned yet, I decided to write this message...

I've always been into the smoking (cigarette) fetish. Even before being interested in pee games. I love watching a beautiful woman smoking cigarettes; it's very sensual and charming.

Therefore, my ultimate scene is a woman enjoying her cigarette, taking deep drags, relaxing and wetting herself ...  or someone ... or me ! 😉 The combination of the pee fetish and the smoking fetish does it for me. A lot! 🙂

Link to post
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I've always liked curvy and busty women, and I don't know why.  And not this whole 'accept and embrace being really obese' thing that started a number of years ago, but simply really pretty and attractive women that have curves and are solid. Maybe it's the nice full size boobs that hold themselves up?  Maybe it's the athletic build they had at some point earlier?  Part of its definitely the athletic quads that never go away!  I just remember going to under 21 clubs and those girls being pretty, them basically throwing themselves at me and me liking the way they felt.. not that I ever got to mess around with any of them. My wife is one of them though.  
I came across Laura Orsolya content a few years ago, and seeing her in the vid below made me feel like a teenager having a loaded dick that went off all by itself.  Angel Wicky is also my other favorite, and the two of them have 'worked' together before. 
https://xhamster.com/videos/busty-pornstar-laura-orsolya-rides-on-dildo-xhiISel

Edited by Peeing4fun
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Peeing4fun said:

I've always liked curvy and busty women, and I don't know why.  And not this whole 'accept and embrace being really obese' thing that started a number of years ago, but simply really pretty and attractive women that have curves and are solid. Maybe it's the nice full size boobs that hold themselves up?  Maybe it's the athletic build they had at some point earlier?  Part of its definitely the athletic quads that never go away!  I just remember going to under 21 clubs and those girls being pretty, them basically throwing themselves at me and me liking the way they felt.. not that I ever got to mess around with any of them. My wife is one of them though.  
I came across Laura Orsolya content a few years ago, and seeing her in the vid below made me feel like a teenager having a loaded dick that went off all by itself.  Angel Wicky is also my other favorite, and the two of them have 'worked' together before. 
https://xhamster.com/videos/busty-pornstar-laura-orsolya-rides-on-dildo-xhiISel

😊 There is certainly a *lot* of Laura Orsolya to enjoy

  • Like 1
Link to post

Well I have some other turn ons and fetishes besides women peeing, some may go well with that fetish. 

I like upskirts and stuff so that can combine well with pee because I imagine a girl in a high squat position with panties around her ankles and her skirt lifted up and she’s letting lose. 

I also like lingerie and nightgowns and other sleepwear, oversized shirts or hoodies included. For me a woman wearing those while peeing in any situation, is pretty hot to me. 

I like curvy and chubby woman and hairy woman as well. I like to think the wetness of some girls hairy pussy after she pees like how it drips and stuff and also like me caressing and rubbing a chubby girls belly as she pees into the toilet would be a dream. 

I also like watching girls poop and fart, same way as I enjoy pee but I’m gonna get any further then that because that’s not allowed on this site. 
 

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...