Men pissing where ever they want.

On 11/24/2023 at 8:07 PM, marking my territory said:

You have a well in your basement? Is that the family drinking water? 

No, it is not my well.  Found this in the basement of an officebuilding. Not sure if they use it, but now it s full of yellow piss.

• Love 1
On 5/25/2023 at 7:56 PM, Johnboy777 said:

I was returning from a short trip, decided I should stop in one of my normal spots to pee, and discovered a young boy, maybe between 8 and 10 years old, standing behind an enclosure evidently peeing. I stood along the wall to do my piss, and when the young man finished I walked over to where he peed, and this is what I  found.....

IMG_20230305_141919_424.thumb.jpg.2b3e815a0f978e87683e9f641a7942c1.jpg

Wonder why he pissed on shoes

On 11/22/2023 at 9:01 PM, dfdwt1 said:

Really enjoy this sort of thing, when men make sure their big penis is fully showing while pissing in the street.

I recognise some but not all of these guys from videos (taken in the U.K.) I saw on Twitter a few years ago. I lost track of the person who originally uploaded them though. Lots of gorgeous guys with thick floppy dicks pissing long strong streams of the good stuff…

Has anyone got any good recommendations for Twitter / X accounts to follow to see guys pissing on the street like this? If not comfortable sharing here, can always dm me. 

• Hot 2

Late night piss on the carpet.

I live in an apartment that is provided with no toilets nor has access to such facilities thus when I got desperate for a pee whilst relaxing in the nude watching TV one evening, I simply stood up and relieved myself on the carpet beside the TV table.

https://www.erome.com/a/p42Rvggp

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2
14 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I could not resist spraying a couple piss spurts onto a park bench with a thin fresh snow blanket. 

I just wish it would have been more yellow 😢

20240118_233235.jpg

Yeah it would've been cooler of the snow had become more yellow, but it's still a great mark !! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Hallmarker said:

Decided to piss on a building at the park in broad daylight on my lunch break after getting a little encouragement from a friend on here! Hopefully they won’t mind me sharing. 

A3234EEA-5E58-4A89-AF87-AB4E2C689192.jpeg

306DF421-B8AD-4E7B-B87A-2DCC80C5DF4B.jpeg

143D97A3-6293-48A0-BE8E-4593F3FCD5B3.jpeg

I love it ! It seems you had a pretty big stream ! Did it smell ?

• Hot 2