Post about your pee!

5 hours ago, Girlpee59 said:

I have just had the best piss of my life i was so desperate that i almost pissed my self but just pulled my pants down and pissed in the shower and rubbed myself to the best orgasam of my life 

I have had some great orgasms doing this same thing. I have an hour commute home from the office. Get nice and desperate before heading out and am absolutely bursting by the time I make it home. Experiencing both kinds of relief and then showering after a stressful day is devine 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Peewee123 said:

I finally got brave last night. I was a bit turned on, and needed to pee after holding it all day so decided to venture to the store. I let out several long sports while browsing different aisles. I even did one stood next to a shop attendant. It gave me a huge thrill and I want to try again soon!

I have started to do the same thing such a thrill!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Paulp73 said:

I have started to do the same thing such a thrill!

I can’t believe I did it, it wasn’t enough to show through my trousers or leave a puddle but felt good. Although the last spurt I didn’t want to stop 🤣

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, Peewee123 said:

I can’t believe I did it, it wasn’t enough to show through my trousers or leave a puddle but felt good. Although the last spurt I didn’t want to stop 🤣

I know exactly the feeling, kinda like naughty sex, nobody knows and you want to let just enough out but still be able to hold😅

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I finally got brave last night. I was a bit turned on, and needed to pee after holding it all day so decided to venture to the store. I let out several long sports while browsing different aisles. I even did one stood next to a shop attendant. It gave me a huge thrill and I want to try again soon!

We'd definitely love you to try too - sounds amazing, and would love to read more about it...

Was it a big store?  Many other people about?  And were you wetting under a skirt or long coat maybe? Leaving drips or puddles on the floor, or was it just a delicious warmth in your clothes.   Sorry for all the questions, it's just such an arousing post. 

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We'd definitely love you to try too - sounds amazing, and would love to read more about it...

Was it a big store?  Many other people about?  And were you wetting under a skirt or long coat maybe? Leaving drips or puddles on the floor, or was it just a delicious warmth in your clothes.   Sorry for all the questions, it's just such an arousing post. 

It was a small local store and late at night so not too many people in there but the staff were all restocking the shelves. I let out one spurt stood about 1 foot away from one, she did give me a strange look but don’t think she knew haha. It was a late night run so I was in joggers and big hoodie so it filled my knickers and trousers with warmth and ran down my leg! I didn’t dare stop to see if it made a puddle hehe

• Hot 4
13 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

It's interesting how all the color sank to the bottom--I don't think I've seen it like that.

I think it is probably more the shape of the toilet bowl?   It looks like it might cut in narrower just below the waterline, so the edges only have a small depth of yellow to see through to the white whereas the middle has a deeper path to the white so you get more of the colour?   I'm not really sure, but that is the only explanation I can come up with unless somehow the pee is not mixing with the water, but that would seem unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is probably more the shape of the toilet bowl?   It looks like it might cut in narrower just below the waterline, so the edges only have a small depth of yellow to see through to the white whereas the middle has a deeper path to the white so you get more of the colour?   I'm not really sure, but that is the only explanation I can come up with unless somehow the pee is not mixing with the water, but that would seem unlikely.

I have to say I’ve had that happen before. Where the yellow was clearly separate to the water. You could see the flow through the water and sinking down. It’s happened a few times, no idea why 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That's probably what it is...

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

So picture this: I step out of the shower squeaky clean ready to take on my evening and the moment my feet touch the mat I have to pee 😑 I thought about peeing in the toilet. I thought about peeing in the shower, but in the end I just decided to pee on the mat. It was a pretty healthy pee too. Fifteen seconds just about. I need to wash it tonight anyway. And it's yellow so I'm sure it'll be well hidden until I do 😁

That's a lovely image @Bacardi 🙂. I hope that naughtiness set up your evening nicely!

• Agree 1

The other night I pissed for around a minute straight in a measuring jug after drinking four bottles of water. I squirmed and danced for about an hour and then ran to the bathroom and peed 1300ML or so. It was a lot of fun, and the relief was amazing, but I felt like I should've been able to hold it longer. So tonight I'm doing the same thing -- I'm drinking a ton of water and I'm going to try to not let any of it out for another three or four hours. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bigger measurement this time...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, gottapee87 said:

The other night I pissed for around a minute straight in a measuring jug after drinking four bottles of water. I squirmed and danced for about an hour and then ran to the bathroom and peed 1300ML or so. It was a lot of fun, and the relief was amazing, but I felt like I should've been able to hold it longer. So tonight I'm doing the same thing -- I'm drinking a ton of water and I'm going to try to not let any of it out for another three or four hours. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bigger measurement this time...

Wow! So much pee! Amazing 🙂

• Agree 1

I held my pee since this morning (didn't pee when I woke up) and just took a shower and let it all out while I was standing there. Since my stream usually goes straight down, I have to arch my hips back to aim a bit, so I aimed right at the drain and peed all over the shower door, couldn't quite arch high enough to get the door handle or anything, but I peed in every part of that shower. It was super relieving, and I can't wait to do it again.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, halmac5488 said:

I held my pee since this morning (didn't pee when I woke up) and just took a shower and let it all out while I was standing there. Since my stream usually goes straight down, I have to arch my hips back to aim a bit, so I aimed right at the drain and peed all over the shower door, couldn't quite arch high enough to get the door handle or anything, but I peed in every part of that shower. It was super relieving, and I can't wait to do it again.

That's the great thing about pissing in the shower, easy clean up lol and it don't matter where it goes, just let the piss fly/flow

• Agree 1