Post about your pee!

48 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Of course not! Everyone has to pee lol.

But if someone else is outside the bathroom and they could hear you peeing in the toilet, would you not feel self conscious about that at all? Or if a guy was outside the bathroom waiting to use it after you, would that make you uncomfortable in any way?

12 minutes ago, JQKER said:

I like whipping it out and peeing on the elevator while it's moving.  Sometimes I only get a chance for a short squirt, but a few times I've been able to soak the walls, floor. Even the buttons before reaching my floor.

Nice. Very daring and naughty lol

• Like 1
On 6/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

But if someone else is outside the bathroom and they could hear you peeing in the toilet, would you not feel self conscious about that at all? Or if a guy was outside the bathroom waiting to use it after you, would that make you uncomfortable in any way?

Are you trying to tell me you want to sit outside of the bathroom while I'm peeing? 😂

But to answer your question, no. For one I probably wouldnt be thinking about such things, and even if they were listening and being turned on that's their thing, and they can keep it to themselves. I try not to use public bathrooms tho. Yuckie.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Are you trying to tell me you want to sit outside of the bathroom while I'm peeing? 😂

No, no! That would be very rude, making you go to a bathroom and shut the door behind you! You should pee wherever you want! 😂

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, oliver2 said:

No, no! That would be very rude, making you go to a bathroom and shut the door behind you! You should pee wherever you want! 😂

Good, cause I agree with this mentality too lol.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:07 PM, Bacardi said:

But to answer your question, no. For one I probably wouldnt be thinking about such things, and even if they were listening and being turned on that's their thing, and they can keep it to themselves. I try not to use public bathrooms tho. Yuckie.

Not you in particular lol. But I must be honest, there have been a few times when I have been outside the bathroom door in a house when a girl was peeing, and felt turned on by hearing the sound of her peeing...

• Agree 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Went out this morning to the shops.  Parked the car in a quiet place, swung my legs out and peed onto the tarmac leaving a nice puddle.   Then later in the day I had to travel for six hours.   Just before setting off, I peed next to a bush in a park.   A car pulled in with four occupants and they must have seen what I was doing.  About three hours into the journey, I had finished drinking a bottle of Oasis and had some water.   I refilled the Oasis bottle whisky stuck in traffic.   I later stopped at services for some food and emptied the bottle out on the grass near my car and then emptied my bladder on the same grass.   When I neared my destination, I stopped in the town and went to the public toilets, knowing that they would be locked.  I peed on the wall of the toilet building next to the door.  

• Like 2
On 7/25/2019 at 7:31 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to be a bit controversial here....   But I disagree,  I don't see anything wrong with dick pics on this thread.

I'm male, I'm straight and I don't have much interest in seeing another man's equipment - but the thread is 'post about your pee' and it's in the wet zone.  That's exactly what the guys have done.  Sure, there is a men peeing folder and I'd hope those that way inclined enjoy visiting it - just as much as I love seeing a peeing pussy.  But my point is that if that were the only place a guy can post, then they can't post in this thread but we end up with two parallel discussions for the same thing?  That doesn't make sense (at best) and at worst we end up in that argument of having a ladies only page.   I don't recall any policy that says threads are exclusively genderised?

Many have discussed how to retain and encourage lady members to contribute, I can't see that driving 'lady friendly' content into a narrow corner of the forum does that in any way, perhaps exactly the opposite.

So, that's my view. There's always the option of scrolling quickly past it.   Or just congratulate the poster and enjoy diversity of content.

I do agree with the opinion, but sure like all respect rules laid down by people who very kindly provide this site. There, sitting on the fence to pee he he !

• Like 1

I'm obviously in need of educating myself @Rich7 - ok, so the male peeing section is subtitled 'post about all male pee here'  which could suggest nothing male anywhere else, but similarly the Pee Talk and Questions does imply all things related to pee.  I looked in the rules and didn't spot anything - but there is guideline 3. Don't create duplicate threads or clubs - instead post in the original to bring it back to life.  That sort of suggests not having a 'Post about your pee'  unless you're a bloke and want to post about your pee.

So, I'm still confused (which is easy). 😉

Anyway - I'll stop being controversial and interfering there.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...