Post about your pee!

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

I drank too much water and now I need to pee badly every 20-30 minutes. I've been 4 times in the last hour and a half. Annoyingly I only pee for 5 seconds at best, it doesn't feel worth it! 

Could you try and hold it so when you do go you pee for longer. 

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I went to the toilet every time the urge hit, sorry. 

Whilst I have been unusually active these last few days by recent standards, it has dawned upon me in a sudden realisation, that I have littered some of my posts with flirty comments aimed at you. Mostly it is meant in jest but your lack of reaction to them - comment or icon wise - has made me realise I might have been overdoing it.

Apologies if I have been in any way annoying or creepy.

I will be a gentleman from now on. Any thoughts involving ladies peeing, which are frequent about lots of ladies when I am here, I will keep to myself insofar as actual members are concerned, unless as part of a serious discussion and not just an opportunity for another carpetty pissy flirty comment..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

used the force of my jet to remove a blob of toothpaste and it swirled down into the plughole.

This is quite the most beautiful thing I have read for a while ❤️. You are surely everyone's favourite bathroom pressure-washer Eli!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I had my morning pee in the bathroom sink, as usual. My bladder was quite full from the night. I released a lovely, strong jet. The dark yellow really stood out against the porcelain. 

I used the force of my jet to remove a blob of toothpaste and it swirled down into the plughole. After my bladder was empty, I turned on the tap, grabbed the soap and washed my hands whilst looking at myself in the little mirror. 

wonderful post, made me envious that I wasn't able to share that experience with you.  Thank you for sharing with us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

A friend "helped" (and I use that term loosely) me beat my longest pee record on bunny day yesterday. I begged and pleaded for him to let me pee, but he told me I had to hold it. When I was finally allowed to pee I recorded it for him, but was do desperate I hit the wrong fucking button 🤣 I missed the first 15 seconds or so, but recorded the last 40. So in total it was a 50+ second pee. Almost one whole minute 😱 

It was hard, but we both had a lot of fun. Pushing my pee boundaries inch by inch lol. 

Wow! Bet that felt good @Bacardi 😊

6 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wow! Bet that felt good @Bacardi 😊

It suuuuure did. The fun for me is not really in the actual holding, rather being able to pee after holding it for so long. It's such an amazing feeling and I always walk away from the bathroom feeling really good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
34 minutes ago, Mr_Slash said:

I was in the shed. I needed a piss and could not be bothered to go back into the house so i took a long piss into a jar.
It felt amazing!
Is it bad that i found it a bit of a turn on? ☺️

Not bad at all 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have just had a wee with my sister who is staying for a week. I was in the living room with my family and I announced "I am just off for a wee" as I stood up. Kay said "I was thinking the same thing. It's alright, I'll go after"  I gestured for her to come with me and my husband made a joke about girls always going in groups.

We went upstairs together and I let her go first, leaning against the bathroom counter as she pulled down her jeans and sat on the toilet. She took a small amount of toilet paper and scrunched it in her hand, leaning forward with her hands near her knees. We made small talk and after a few seconds there was the unmistakable sound of pee hitting water. She went for a short while and the moment the splashing stopped she half stood up and reached between her legs to wipe, throwing the tissue behind her into the bowl. She quickly pulled up her jeans and moved aside so I could go.

I could see her tissue floating in pale yellow water as I turned around and I knew I was about to add to that colour. I lowered my jeans and thong to my knees and made myself comfortable, smiling as more splashing filled the room, it could be heard over the sound of Kay washing her hands. I quite enjoyed having her company, sharing a private and intimate moment with her. I peed for quite a while, my first since my lunch break and once it slowed to a halt I reeled off a few sheets of toilet paper. I reached between my legs to wipe and pulled up my thong as I stood up followed by my jeans. I turned around to flush, smiling to myself as I saw the darker yellow water and two lots of tissue floating on top. Mine was still darkening as it soaked in the bowl before getting whisked away when I flushed. We kept talking while I washed my hands before getting comfy downstairs. 

It's lovely that you can share moments like that together 🙂 Thanks for writing about it for us - I can picture the scene and it's a wonderful one!

• Agree 2

Super hungover today on a work trip, so I'm just working from the hotel room all day. About to piss in the shower for the third time this morning. I'm on the 17th floor and have been considered pissing out the window... anyone ever done that?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, SandyEggo said:

Super hungover today on a work trip, so I'm just working from the hotel room all day. About to piss in the shower for the third time this morning. I'm on the 17th floor and have been considered pissing out the window... anyone ever done that?

If I tried peeing out of the 17th floor window I'd probably fall backwards to my death! 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

If I tried peeing out of the 17th floor window I'd probably fall backwards to my death! 

Haha - I guess this is when you need a she-wee funnel. The window only opens a couple inches, so having a penis is helpful in these situations. 🙂

• Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 4:53 PM, Sophie said:

I have just had a wee with my sister who is staying for a week. I was in the living room with my family and I announced "I am just off for a wee" as I stood up. Kay said "I was thinking the same thing. It's alright, I'll go after"  I gestured for her to come with me and my husband made a joke about girls always going in groups.

We went upstairs together and I let her go first, leaning against the bathroom counter as she pulled down her jeans and sat on the toilet. She took a small amount of toilet paper and scrunched it in her hand, leaning forward with her hands near her knees. We made small talk and after a few seconds there was the unmistakable sound of pee hitting water. She went for a short while and the moment the splashing stopped she half stood up and reached between her legs to wipe, throwing the tissue behind her into the bowl. She quickly pulled up her jeans and moved aside so I could go.

I could see her tissue floating in pale yellow water as I turned around and I knew I was about to add to that colour. I lowered my jeans and thong to my knees and made myself comfortable, smiling as more splashing filled the room, it could be heard over the sound of Kay washing her hands. I quite enjoyed having her company, sharing a private and intimate moment with her. I peed for quite a while, my first since my lunch break and once it slowed to a halt I reeled off a few sheets of toilet paper. I reached between my legs to wipe and pulled up my thong as I stood up followed by my jeans. I turned around to flush, smiling to myself as I saw the darker yellow water and two lots of tissue floating on top. Mine was still darkening as it soaked in the bowl before getting whisked away when I flushed. We kept talking while I washed my hands before getting comfy downstairs. 

Love your description   thanks x

11 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I was walking through the town centre after work this evening and felt the need to pee. I knew I’d end up uncomfortable if I tried to hold it till I got home and very often the bus station toilets are closed. On my route I pass a public toilet in the main shopping street in which you insert your 20p and the door automatically opens then closes behind you. Wanting my money’s worth, I ignored the toilet. I removed my knickers and pulled my skirt up to my waist. With my back to the wall next to the sink I squatted with my legs wide open and forcefully pissed the biggest, messiest puddle I could, soaking most of the floor area. I wiped with tissue which I dropped into the toilet, put my knickers into my handbag, rearranged my clothing and exited the toilet to continue my journey home. 

What a wonderfully hot account of some nice, naughty toilet floor pissing! 😉

You were definitely right to get your moneys worth out of the situation, what with them charging 20p for access - pissing all over the floor was the only correct course of action here. 

I particularly like the emphasis on forcefully creating the biggest mess you could - exactly the kind I’d love to have gone in there after you and encountered!