Favorite place to pee in the summer?

My favorite is anywhere on a bench or chair outside (though not in super crowded places). I like wearing black soccer pants, since it barely shows at all when they get wet, and then just wetting myself when the coast is clear lol. Nothing beats that feeling of walking home with wet pants and nobody I come across is any wiser.
I pee in parks many many times too but I've been doing that for as long as I can walk.
That doesn't really trigger anything naughty for me.

• Like 3

At the beach I actually really enjoy heading up to the toilet building or an outhouse and sitting with my bathing shorts on and letting go feeling the warmth spread never actually done it on the beach, also while swimming is nice feeling the warmth spread through the cooler water in my shorts.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Anywhere at the swimming pools and water parks. I like to make it even more fun by pulling my bathing suit to the side or pee in the locker rooms so it’s unmistakable. 

Sounds amazing 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I also like to find places to pee at outdoor wedding receptions, lol. 

Finding sneaky places to piss at outdoor (or even indoor) weddings is a habit of mine as well. Do you have any good stories? Once I was in wandering the lower level of a historic church while the rehearsal was going on upstairs. I founds a room with stained glass windows and shelves and shelves of books and hymnals and various stage props. I pissed in the Christmas manger scene across all the wooden animals and admirers.

• Hot 3
4 hours ago, Lexipees said:

Definitely the swimming pool or the lake. Me and my boyfriend have passes to the local waterpark and country club and we haven't used the toilets not once!

So where do you guys pee?  I've been peeing in the locker rooms lately, cause a lot of the guys do, it's not really that naughty.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2024 at 8:02 PM, litltimmy said:

So where do you guys pee?  I've been peeing in the locker rooms lately, cause a lot of the guys do, it's not really that naughty.

Anywhere, honestly.  I was at the pool over the fourth of july with people drinking beer everywhere.  Not one person walked up to the bathrooms!

• Love 2

Only outdoor wettings I've actually done were at pools, beaches, lakes, water parks & other bodies of water.  i've never not peed my suit when swimming or by water haha.  but lots of fantasies.  Some great summer piss activities/spots would include:

- on a boat while solo fishing or just floating
-  in a car while on a road trip (no stopping at sketchy rest stops!)
- during 4th of July fireworks display while sitting in lawn chair
- at a concert or festival (EDC, Burning Man)
- while mowing the lawn or doing other yard work
- at a drive-in movie while sitting on the car/in back of truck
- on a date with an omo-friendly lady 🥲

• Like 3

Outside along the tree line behind my RV. I am at a nudist campground so I am rarely wearing pants to have an issue with. I must mention I try to do it without being seen , because despite what some may think it is not ok to just openly pee anyplace we want just because we are not wearing pants.

However,  sometimes I am inside and I hold my pee a bit to long, especially if I am on a pee site like this. A full bladder enhances my enjoyment.  If I hold it too long sometimes I start peeing as soon as I step out the door, and it splatters onto my deck. I hope nobody sees me I don't want trouble with my friends.  They do know I pee out back, but don't want to see. 

One advantage of pissing nude is I don't need to aim , so it's hand free. This allows me to multi-task. As I type this I am peeing outside.

• Like 2
  • Love 2