Would you let a passenger urinate in your car if they were desperate and not many other options?

Posted (edited)

My cheap car has cloth seats so no… they’d have to pee outside or into a bottle or something.

Edit: though, in a fantasy world where I have a hot woman in the car in a revealing outfit, I might make an exception. 

Edited by KP-has2P
  • Agree 1

Hey, if the passenger is female, under 60 and over 18, of course she can piss in my car. But only if I can watch.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Like Steve above, I would let an attractive female. Hell, i'd even encourage her. I would want her to try and hit my dashboard, even inside of the windshield!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Tough one....   I'm very precious about my car.

Previously I had grey cloth seats, and (from experience) I know that any liquid, even pure water would dry and leave a tide ring around it on the seat.   Now I've invested in a much posher car with some value, it has leather seats which should be largely unaffected by a pee leak once dry.   But I guess I'd still worry about the effect of a full bladder leaking through the stitching and behind into the internals of the seat (and the electrics in there - did I mention it's much posher).

Since I do a bit of outdoor stuff I've invested in fitted rubber mats though to protect the carpets from mud and the like.  So with those in place I've got no big issues with a passenger needing to scoot forwards, or turn sideways in the rear in a case of emergency.  the mats have lips around the edge so can easily be lifted and poured out.

And my usual principals apply - I'm more than happy to witness any level of desperation and emergency release as long as it's not a matter of genuinely distressing humiliation.  So if a little embarrassment of nakedness saves on humiliation of wet clothes then needs must...

• Agree 1
  • Love 3

I have! Twice in fact, and you can read about those occurrences on my profile. I have a mat down so I'd let any woman piss on the floor as long as they were hydrated. If I really like you then I'd let you piss on the left side of the dash too.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

nope. except for an occasional literal accident, i don't even do it in my car. and when those do happen, its only bursts that i attempt to quickly subdue. so if i knew they had to go that bad, i'd ask them to do what i would, and go outside. i mean, unless there was a cup or something available for them to use, then sure. of course if i'm not aware of their situation, though, what could i do about it?

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I have seat covers on the front seats of my car which are waterproof so yes I would let someone relieve themselves on them as long as I could watch. 

• Love 1

Male? No... Get out and pee somewhere.

Female? Yes... On the carpet floor mats it will be fine. Probably it will leak trough, but if it's a smelly/yellow piss it will stay mostly in the carpet (works like a filter and can be replaced).

• Love 1

Hell no. I like my car clean and care about it too much. Besides that i think its much hotter if she just hops out of the car after i stop and leaves a nice puddle somewhere. 

I have a few times but the most recent was my most recent post, about a week ago. My friends and I went to the bar and I usually drive because of a few reasons: I like to get blackout drunk so I usually do my drinking at home & I love all things body waste so I don’t mind driving others (of course I don’t tell most of them to just do it in the car but i will “accidentally” drive past a rest stop or gas station) anyway one of my friends about a week ago was threatening to pee on the ground in the parking lot so I told her that’s public indecency and a good way to get on the sec offender list and the parking lot has cameras since it’s Disney property ect, I straight up told her about my kink and said my car was hers to use and she, still pretty drunk, pulled her pants down and released right there. Shes peed a few more times on the ground since and i do have a part two of the car but it cost me buying her dinner at Red Robin (fuckin worth it though). I will write the part two ether tonight or tomorrow. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Tough one....   I'm very precious about my car.

Previously I had grey cloth seats, and (from experience) I know that any liquid, even pure water would dry and leave a tide ring around it on the seat.   Now I've invested in a much posher car with some value, it has leather seats which should be largely unaffected by a pee leak once dry.   But I guess I'd still worry about the effect of a full bladder leaking through the stitching and behind into the internals of the seat (and the electrics in there - did I mention it's much posher).

Since I do a bit of outdoor stuff I've invested in fitted rubber mats though to protect the carpets from mud and the like.  So with those in place I've got no big issues with a passenger needing to scoot forwards, or turn sideways in the rear in a case of emergency.  the mats have lips around the edge so can easily be lifted and poured out.

And my usual principals apply - I'm more than happy to witness any level of desperation and emergency release as long as it's not a matter of genuinely distressing humiliation.  So if a little embarrassment of nakedness saves on humiliation of wet clothes then needs must...

I, men, women and occasionally my dog have pissed on my leather seats. For all pees regardless of whom did the peeing, i always hit the underside with dog pee eliminator spray, wipe the seats with leather conditioner and put a fresh damp-rid under the backseat bench and after probably 60-100 pees, (i know this cite doesn’t like #2 talk but for sake of being through) 10-15ish poops and a few pukes. In spite of all that, regular cleaning has made it smell pretty good. And btw, i love my car, i just love my kink and have learned that i accept myself even if 99% of United States doesn’t. 

Since a 2002 Prostate-infection (which 2 Doctors told me the best odds THEY gave me the first ~48 hours in the Hospital was a 50/50 chance I'd make it), I have enjoyed a Sexualized, Playful Urinary system about age-appropriate for a 2-y-o. I don't DO "Desperation;" only inevitability! I'll stop very short of saying it has gotten "worse" because to me it was never bad. Over the years the fun has only gotten more frequent; more insistent & more productive. So (after reliability & all-weather driveability) my next priority with any ride is washability! Meanwhile I sit on about a 2-foot-square piece of some fake-leather product from a Fabric Store, just in case I overwhelm my Adult-Diaper. *Officially* it's there because I'm OLD & it makes adjusting my position easier. My goal is (eventually) a fully Piƒsproof interior I can clean with a garden-hose. I have intel an unmodified JEEP® vehicle is already that way; I don't recall ever seeing one that didn't have a weaponized "Beavis-Blaster" stereo "installed," so I have my doubts! Best regards, everyone!

10 hours ago, LickerLover said:

I have Weather-Tech floor mats -  so aim for the mat, and I have no issues.  

Please let me watch 😉

If it’s a woman - do it bottomless.

Exact same for me. My car and my wife's car both have Weathertech mats, so as long as it goes on the mat (and not on the seat), no big deal at all.