Anyone pee in the shower or bathtub while NOT bathing?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

Well, I (and a couple others) did pee in someone else's bath tub if that counts 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Kittykiss Are you going to leave us in suspense of the story and details....?

Edited by DoctorDoctor
On 6/21/2024 at 5:25 AM, MC Cumzy said:

That was a big one...

You mean it? Felt like a while but not like my longest per say.

Granted, I feel like I hold my urine in longer than the average person? I work in long term health care and used to holding it for 12-14 hours or so. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Simmie said:

You mean it? Felt like a while but not like my longest per say.

Granted, I feel like I hold my urine in longer than the average person? I work in long term health care and used to holding it for 12-14 hours or so. 

I agree, looked like a very long pee. 12-14 hours of holding can't be healthy, but you have to do what you have to do. If you ever measure or records longer pees, please post about it.

Posted (edited)

I do this a lot when I'm at a hotel.  So much easier in the morning to just stagger naked into the bathroom and release the nights piss directly onto the shower floor.  And after I've showered there's nothing left to clean up.  Simples!

Edited by randomiser

This is kinda lame but if my husband and I both have to pee, he sits on the toilet and I sit on the edge of the tub (facing each other) so we can still talk or whatever. It's never been a sexual thing for us, believe it or not!

• Like 4

I don't often, but enjoy peeing in the shower/ tub from time to time.

What I really get excited by is after a bath, I'll hop out, pull the plug, and then pee over the side into the bathwater as it drains out. I find it really entertaining, it's nice to have my bath flush for me automatically!

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2024 at 1:59 AM, Simmie said:

Sometimes for fun I’ll hold, and if im feeling frisky I’ll release in a “naughty” place. Wanted the backyard but my neighbors were home 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dmtz6p33848znheaiznqf/summer-hold.mov?rlkey=tk9225qcw3589he40irvtc9e9&dl=0

love aiming for the drain 

Love how you get two streams at the end. Everyone should publish their private films...

Me and my wife use the bathtub quit a bit. If one of us is using the toilet the other pisses in the bathtub.  Or I'll use the sink. 

And sometimes if she's using the toilet and I go to use the tub, I'll pull my dick out while I pass in front of her and ask her if she wants a drink? She always shakes her head and tells me that's your kink!! 

I keep hoping for maybe one day she gives in and tries it.

She has spread her legs before and let me piss in the toilet while she's pissing, that was fun! I did accidentally pee on her 😺 tring to blend streams!! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I do this sometimes if I want to pee standing and not hold or direct my cock. I just open the shower door and let it go where it goes.  I also do this quite a bit in hotels. I just stayed at a hotel with a really nice stone shower. It was fun to pee on the wall without water because it left a nice wet spot and puddle on the floor.  It reminded me of peeing on stone building walls outside in the city when I was little. 

• Like 3
On 6/6/2024 at 12:46 AM, epdreamgirl said:

I tried the toilet too and can aim it well but it splashes too much.

That's why I much prefer the sink to the toilet - whenever I can get away with it, I'll use the sink rather than splashing it from high into the toilet bowl (or having to undress to sit).

I rarely use the shower (except when taking one), again for the splash and because I need to clean the whole thing rather than just a small sink where I wash my hands anyways...

On 6/22/2024 at 3:36 PM, weequeen said:

Peeing in the bathtub without bating is one of the first things I used to do with pee fun at home. I'd sit on the edge facing inward with my legs spread and see how much I could spray it.

Me too! That was before I even discovered masturbating. I remember coming home from school one day and having this random urge to pee in the dry tub. I balanced on my elbows with my feet pointed up in the air and peed down all over my face and chest. I did that every day after school for several weeks.

• Love 1
On 6/20/2024 at 5:59 PM, Simmie said:

Sometimes for fun I’ll hold, and if im feeling frisky I’ll release in a “naughty” place. Wanted the backyard but my neighbors were home 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dmtz6p33848znheaiznqf/summer-hold.mov?rlkey=tk9225qcw3589he40irvtc9e9&dl=0

love aiming for the drain 

Real content by real people is the best thing ever! Thanks for sharing.

I love doing this when I am masturbating. I can piss while hard. We have two bathrooms on the main floor. A shower stall in one and a tub in the other. We have another tub in the basement.

When I am edging, I like to drink a lot of green tea or water. When I am ready to burst I will go to the shower stall if I haven't showered yet. If I have showered then I use the tub in the basement. I keep a cup in the basement bathroom in case I want a taste.