Anyone pee in the shower or bathtub while NOT bathing?

On 6/21/2024 at 12:59 AM, Simmie said:

Sometimes for fun I’ll hold, and if im feeling frisky I’ll release in a “naughty” place. Wanted the backyard but my neighbors were home 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dmtz6p33848znheaiznqf/summer-hold.mov?rlkey=tk9225qcw3589he40irvtc9e9&dl=0

love aiming for the drain 

Lovedcthe sound of this release! Sounded like you had been holding for a while. Thanks for sharing.

The shower is a great place to just pe before having a shower. Also a great place to explore wetting and edging with a full bladder.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

Well, I (and a couple others) did pee in someone else's bath tub if that counts 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Kittykiss Are you going to leave us in suspense of the story and details....?

Edited by DoctorDoctor
On 6/21/2024 at 5:25 AM, MC Cumzy said:

That was a big one...

You mean it? Felt like a while but not like my longest per say.

Granted, I feel like I hold my urine in longer than the average person? I work in long term health care and used to holding it for 12-14 hours or so. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Simmie said:

You mean it? Felt like a while but not like my longest per say.

Granted, I feel like I hold my urine in longer than the average person? I work in long term health care and used to holding it for 12-14 hours or so. 

I agree, looked like a very long pee. 12-14 hours of holding can't be healthy, but you have to do what you have to do. If you ever measure or records longer pees, please post about it.

I do this a lot when I'm at a hotel.  So much easier in the morning to just stagger naked into the bathroom and release the nights piss directly onto the shower floor.  And after I've showered there's nothing left to clean up.  Simples!

Edited by randomiser

I don't often, but enjoy peeing in the shower/ tub from time to time.

What I really get excited by is after a bath, I'll hop out, pull the plug, and then pee over the side into the bathwater as it drains out. I find it really entertaining, it's nice to have my bath flush for me automatically!

• Love 1