Anyone pee in the shower or bathtub while NOT bathing?

On 5/3/2024 at 12:34 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Sometimes I want to piss and don't want to aim at all, so I pull my cock out and slide the shower curtain back and just hose the far wall of the shower.  When done, a quick spray and its clean.

Anyone else, or if you are female and pee seated, anyone just sit on the edge and pee?

Bathtub is the most practical spot in which soaking BF when at home...

• Cheeky 1

Yep plus helps save water too. I remember when i was in school we had a trip to France and we all stayed in a hostel, so there was 4 of us or so sharing a room each groups and so on. There was a shared toilet down the hall for both gender to use but the staff has to mange the gender so it girls only or boys only. It had rows of stalls and urinals. And in our room we have a walk in shower so we all tend to piss in it. :D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Something that I’ve always asked my girl to do, especially when we go for stays at local or overseas hotels with a bathtub.

everytime she announces she needs to take a wee, my heart flutters and I’ll ask her to pee for me (or on me depending on my mood).

we would go into the bathroom, she would strip off the bra and pants, and sit on the bathtub’s edge with her lips and legs spread. And let loose. The hissing of the pee and watching it shoot out of the lovely lips of hers never fails to make me squirt all over.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I recently started using a shewee and yes the shower has been where I aim 

How is the shewee working for you? Do you stand outside and pee into the shower or stand completely in the shower?

21 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

How is the shewee working for you? Do you stand outside and pee into the shower or stand completely in the shower?

So far so good! I stand outside the shower and aim into it. I tried the toilet too and can aim it well but it splashes too much.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

So far so good! I stand outside the shower and aim into it. I tried the toilet too and can aim it well but it splashes too much.

Love hearing your success story. I suppose the splashes are one more reason to stay away from toilets, especially now you've discovered new places.

Just now, glad1 said:

Love hearing your success story. I suppose the splashes are one more reason to stay away from toilets, especially now you've discovered new places.

I usually try to avoid toilets haha! This is even more of a reason. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
25 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I usually try to avoid toilets haha! This is even more of a reason. 

As you should - who wants to piss in a mundane, socially acceptable toilet anyway? Anywhere but is always more enjoyable for doing so, am I wrong? 😉

• Hot 1
On 5/7/2024 at 1:34 AM, vanessa9 said:

Most of the time, I start peeing in my shower just after opening the water tap. But sometimes, I just go in the shower, relax and pee on the floor, usually standing. It is almost always before showering, though, because I still can't make a proper stream when standing in upright position.

I think a broken stream when women pee is so hot. I love when it sprinkles, makes me so hard 😋

21 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I think a broken stream when women pee is so hot. I love when it sprinkles, makes me so hard 😋

Then you should definitely have a shower with me :)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

definitely, i got bored of using the toilet in my restroom and most of the time would just piss wherever in the shower it landed. idk why everyone doesn't do this - it meant i could focus on whatever else, like my phone etc, and wherever my pee went it went, and it was all good. or sometimes if i had nothing better to do i'd whip my penis around just for fun and bc i safely could lol
beats holding it in one place and watching the stream carefully to keep it centered in one little hole!

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)

I have been unable to play ( still shouldn't) due to a prostate procedure. I had not planned this.

Just an hours ago, I was  seated at the table naked ,online drinking 3 big mugs of tea . I noticed my bladder was rapidly filling . Ahh I didn't feel like getting up, so I started holding my pee, without any plan in mind. Eventually the pressure became intense, not only in my full bladder, but at the tip of my penis.

Still engrossed in what I was doing, I tried ignoring it, but soon found myself squirming because the  sharp sting and pressure at my hole indicated my urine was going to come out soon. My sphincter was getting tired from being chinched tightly shut. I felt pee start to seep through the slit of my pee hole. I squeezed it tightly with my hand which got a bit wet. This continued on and off for a minute, then the  immediate pressure released I stopped leaking. 

Feeling better I thought it was ok to continue to hold. The latent feeling of enjoying this returned.  Several more times over the next 45 minutes this scenario repeated , hold myself when my pee felt like it was going to come out, leak, feel better keep holding,repeat. Eventually , the leaks got bigger and started forming a puddle on the floor. Finally the pressure in my dick became much stronger, this time it would not be a simple leak, I was about to lose control. I stood up and started leaking a slow but continuous , unstoppable stream of pee  as I hurried to the bathroom, leaving a trail of pee on the floor. Having revealed enough pressure on the way I was able to stop the flow. But I knew this was only momentary, and at this point I was not going to waste my held urine in the toilet. I stepped into the tub, and soon started another leak. My legs and genital area were wet with pee, so I used the shower head just to clean it off. Ok I knew what would happen . I totally lost control peeing hard in the tub , just because I wanted too .

PS I hope my Dr. does not see this because it will be a few more weeks until I am healed, until the I can't get aroused and participate in sexual activity IE masterbate.

Edited by wettingman
On 5/7/2024 at 3:51 AM, KylieK said:

After holding urine for a really long time, the best pleasure is an explosion into the bathtub or sink 🥵

I totally agree. Do you prefer any special position to pee in? If I really have to go I always fantasize about peeing inside a pussy. It’s difficult to pee when being hard unless the bladder is super full. I use to pee in my toy-pussy when I really have to go or outside on a tree, bush or in a corner where others go to pee. It’s also fun to pee in a urinal especially when I’m desperate and it’s full of people 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/3/2024 at 12:34 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Sometimes I want to piss and don't want to aim at all, so I pull my cock out and slide the shower curtain back and just hose the far wall of the shower.  When done, a quick spray and its clean.

Anyone else, or if you are female and pee seated, anyone just sit on the edge and pee?

I like to piss in my briefs, and I do it in the shower with the water off. I video myself doing it, and I post some of my wetting videos on Erome.com. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Simmie said:

Sometimes for fun I’ll hold, and if im feeling frisky I’ll release in a “naughty” place. Wanted the backyard but my neighbors were home 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dmtz6p33848znheaiznqf/summer-hold.mov?rlkey=tk9225qcw3589he40irvtc9e9&dl=0

love aiming for the drain 

Nice one @Simmie did you enjoy it?  Maybe next time the backyard will be more free