Do you get your sexual needs met?

Just curious if members are getting their physical sexual needs met or still desire more? (I am talking with a partner, not meeting them 'yourself').

Meaning, if you have a partner, with that partner.

Or, if you are single, then with non-longterm partners.

Yes. These days I do. My need for sexual pleasure has diminished a little with advancing years and I get enough. I'm with @Sophie (not physically of course!) on this one, inasmuch as any solo pleasure is fun, not replacing or making up for lack of sex with K. Our sex life is as better now than ever, but that's not just about frequency.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

No.  Now that I am old and worn,  I am not considered to be a desirable partner.

I think it is the intimacy that I miss more than anything.

Awwww, sending hugs, lovely. Intimacy is the best part of the human experience. Merging into someone else’s body and soul. 💖 At least you have us…thru the screen anyway. 😘

• Love 1

No, I rarely get to have sex and it’s even rarer to experience my pee fetish with someone else. As I get older I’m starting to lose interest but I’m hoping some day I can meet a  girl one day who I can have full sexual experiences with that include my pee fetish. For me pee is a natural part of sex and want to be with a girl who is the same. I have tried to keep my pee fetish to myself and engage in just vanilla sex in the past but it doesn’t do much for me. I really want to be with someone I can do pee stuff with so I achieve better orgasms. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 3
1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

Not at all. I’m a 26 year old virgin. Had a lot of extreme social anxiety as a teenager and then Covid happened and I’ve been stuck with parents for several years and finally starting to get things together. Not sure how I want to approach dating but hoping some fun can happen soon.

You’ll be right, mate. One day you will meet someone who stands out from the crowd and it will all happen naturally. Just be yourself, smile, have fun and talk. The right person will show up. 💚

• Agree 3

Definitely not, I am like GenericUsername in that I've had little experience with women, and my only relationship was between one and two months, and that was in 2019. Though in reality most of the time I'm more interested in a relationship than sex. Like, that woman I was in the relationship with, we never got as far as actually having sex. Though she actually asked for it a few times after we broke up. It didn't feel right to me though--not because I'm opposed to sex outside a relationship on principle but because I didn't feel it was healthy for us to do that at the time. But nearly all the women who have been interested in me were very unattractive in some way, and it feels like there's some sort of wall keeping me away from people I'd actually be interested in sex OR a relationship with.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Excellent question @DoctorDoctor, very provocative!

For me the answer is yes, and no. I am a middle-aged male, married for 15 years to a woman who I still adore. We have sex once a week, usually on Sunday nights. It's very routine, but also very comfortable. The sex itself is almost always the same, but still satisfying for both of us.

It begins with me massaging her for between 15-30 minutes. It usually focuses on her neck and back, and eventually moves down to her butt and privates.

Sometimes she stays lying on her stomach and begins rubbing herself, and sometimes she turns onto her back and I go down on her.

Usually she cums before I insert, but sometimes if she's 80% - 90% of the way there, I'll insert and we cum together. Once in a while (maybe 1/5 times) she's not able to cum.

We do about 50/50 missionary vs. doggie. That's about it.

My biggest sexual desire is that we could incorporate more pee play. We do some - she doesn't mind me peeing in and on her, which is relatively new. I've written about it a lot here recently. One of my favorite new things is that she lets me pee on her butthole, clit, and vaginal opening while she or I (or both) play. She won't admit that she likes it, but somewhere deep down, I think she might.

But she's never been willing to pee as part of the sex act. That's definitely one way I would feel more fulfilled.

But all in all I feel fulfilled and satisfied.

Edited by Kirby23
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes and no. My partner since 10 years is not very interested in sex. She prioritizes sleep, work, family life, pets, cleaning, insta, FB, basically everything before sex 😂 We have Sex maybe once a month and it’s routine. She pees on me sometimes but I have to ask for it which usually feels pretty awkward so I usually don’t ask. She knows about my fetish and we have an arrangement where I can play with others as long as there is no emotional bond that would lead to divorce.

• Hug 1