Men and women pissing outside

I think it's much more common to see men rather than women piss outside. That suggests that women only do it when they are really desperate whereas men do it because they can? What do others think? Personally I have to be pretty desperate to be  really public..downside is that means it's going to be a big long piss!! 😂

I think that girls are more shy in that matter. For us, men, it,s ok if someone notice us peeing, except for pee in non appropriate place. Girls don't like when a stranger see their private parts. So they hide. As a result for a girl it's quite a problem to find a place to pee where nobody can see her. For men it's much much easier. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, notna98 said:

I think that girls are more shy in that matter. For us, men, it,s ok if someone notice us peeing, except for pee in non appropriate place. Girls don't like when a stranger see their private parts. So they hide. As a result for a girl it's quite a problem to find a place to pee where nobody can see her. For men it's much much easier. 

Yeah I guess women have to reveal a lot more?

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago I thought I would be in luck when the Tour De France came through Essex and I chose an isolated spot with zero facilities around. The blokes all pissed a metre from the road. The women were struggling through stinging nettles brambles bushes and God knows what else to be hidden 10 metres further back. They must get stung and scratched to pieces just for the privacy. 

• Haha 3

Was in a layby yesterday having a coffe when a lorry pulled up right in front of me, got out of the cab and went to the passenger side got his willy out and started weeing. Had a full view of him and obviously liked being watched. He gave his willy a long shake when he had finished. My willy was slightly hard watching him. 

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Zxman said:

Was in a layby yesterday having a coffe when a lorry pulled up right in front of me, got out of the cab and went to the passenger side got his willy out and started weeing. Had a full view of him and obviously liked being watched. He gave his willy a long shake when he had finished. My willy was slightly hard watching him. 

Hehe think mine would have been as well 😄

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/31/2024 at 8:46 PM, busbus said:

As a Lorry driver myself (although female) we don't have time to be fussy about having a wee, you get to a point where you don't care ! 

In that way, it's much like hikers. Sooner or later you're going to have to pee. Most all the women I hike with make no fuss about it and just take a few steps off the trail. Then, there are a few who seem to find it enjoyable and even carry on a conversation as they wee, perhaps in hopes I need to do the same.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 6:06 PM, notna98 said:

Exactly, we don't mind beeing seen, we have nothing to hide. 

But the big difference betwwen men and women is that when men pee, we just have to get our dicks out.

Whereas women have to squat and pull down their pants, letting their nude ass exposed. (and pussy)

It's not the same world.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:16 PM, Kittykiss said:

I surely dont mind ! I'm used to it by now since I've always peed noisily evenwhen I am not peeing much. So it doesnt bother me at all when someone does hear me

I have always enjoyed hearing a woman peel, especially if there is a hot hiss.

My interest in females peeing goes way back even before puberty.  Back then there was no internet, so before I could see a woman peeing ( in front of me  in person or on video I listened. It would excite me.

If I know a female is going pee, even In the toilet my ears perk up and I try to listen.

So if you are outside peeing some place and I know it I definitely will be listening. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

I was thinking about making a post in a few days! I didnt see much of others peeing (I was lucky to see a few!) but a common conversation we all had was that we avoided the porta potties! I certainly was not super shy. It was the most publicly I’ve ever peed haha.

Hehe I see, yeah peeing in the great outdoors is part of the pleasure to attend a festival, I did that quite often so if you're curious don't hesitate to come discuss it

1 hour ago, Lilly bowman said:

I’ll piss anywhere I can hide behind lol. Took a piss behind the pool earlier today actually

IMG_6249.jpeg

Man I wish I had a pool pass to your pool! If i caught you I definitely would have cleaned you up after…

I was at a little music festival in the woods last weekend hanging out around a campfire with a bunch of fun people. Most of whom I'd never met before that night. Although we were in the woods it wasn't without porta potties. As the night wore on, one cute girl stood up and lamented that she had to trek back to the nasty smelling porta potty to pee. I agreed, they did smell. So I recommended she try the woods as I had earlier.

However, she balked at the idea saying, "Um, yeah. I don't have that option because...you know. Girl." 

I felt sad for her on many levels.