Has anyone ever held your dick while you were pissing?

I've written a few stories about my own experiences of this happening, but I wanted to hear if others had any stories. Men, any women (or men) hold your dick while peeing before? Women, have you held a man's dick while he was peeing?

Several women have helped me aim before

My last girlfriend enjoyed aiming for me any time I mentioned I had to pee and we were outside somewhere.  She would also aim it at her boobs if we were in the shower and I said I had to pee.

Another female friend asked to aim it once for me. She and I were in her hot tub and the house rules were not to pee in the hot tub. She had a private yard, so we both would go there when the need arose.  I stepped out into the yard and she asked if she could aim it, so of course I said she could, but only if I could watch her pee as well, and she agreed

Edited by overcaffeinated
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, overcaffeinated said:

Several women have helped me aim before

My last girlfriend enjoyed aiming for me any time i mentioned I had to pee and we were outside somewhere.  She would also aim it at her boobs if we were in the shower and I said I had to pee.

Another female friend asked to aim it once for me. She and I were in her hot tub and the house rules were not to pee in the hot tub. She had a private yard, so we both would go there when the need arose.  I stepped out into the yard and she asked if she could aim it, so of course I said she could, but only if I could watch her pee as well, and she agreed

That's hot. So what happened with the female friend exactly? Details!

7 minutes ago, overcaffeinated said:

Thanks! She aimed my piss all over a bush at the edge of the yard, and remarked on how much I could hold.  When I finished, she squatted, pulled her bikini to the side and pissed into the grass, which also seemed to last awhile. For the rest of that night, we both watched the other any time one of us would get out to pee.  Over the course of our friendship, we peed in front of each other as often as not, especially on a few day trips we took together.

That's awesome, seems like some great memories to have. I love it when they aim it all over the place. They just go nuts with it. Hot that you got to see her piss multiple times too. I've only watched a few women pee, but can't wait to see more.

I have held a friend's dick as they had a pee into the bath tub. They had foreskin so I pulled it back for them and make them spray over the wall on the other side. So fun controlling someone else's stream.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, overcaffeinated said:

She was definitely a fun friend to have.  She wasn't the first or even close to the last woman I got to see pee, either. There's definitely something about it.

You just reminded me of another time, I was meeting a girl on a first date, and we were having a few drinks. I asked her what she'd do if she was a guy for a day, and she answered that she'd pee on stuff.  I asked why, she she said she thought it'd be fun, and was jealous that men can do that.  I asked if she'd ever held it/aimed for a guy and she said no, but that she'd love to.  I told her she could hold mine in the parking lot if she wanted and her eyes LIT UP. 

We left together and at this point, I legitimately had to pee, so we went between her car and another, and she was so excited, she even unzipped my pants.  Once I started peeing, she aimed it all over the ground and then against the side of her car, laughing that she was marking her territory

Reminds me of my most recent post. She loved aiming the stream around like it was a hose or something like that. A lot of fun. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, overcaffeinated said:

Over the course of our friendship, we peed in front of each other as often as not, especially on a few day trips we took together.

That explains so much why I love those trips on the backroads, stopping whenever the need exceeds the will to hold. You enjoying this moment together must make your friendship that much more special.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

That explains so much why I love those trips on the backroads, stopping whenever the need exceeds the will to hold. You enjoying this moment together must make your friendship that much more special.

Road trip pees are definitely some of my favorites

9 hours ago, murshymaze said:

I've written a few stories about my own experiences of this happening, but I wanted to hear if others had any stories. Men, any women (or men) hold your dick while peeing before? Women, have you held a man's dick while he was peeing?

My grandma held me while I peed many times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

Maybe 4 or 5 women have that I can remember; they all loved aiming and watching the stream come out the slit. They also were fascinated by the feeling of my urethra really pulsating as the urine was passing through it.

• Like 1

A nurse! 😁

I was in the hospital for a procedure that kept me overnight and I was required to stay in bad. They hadn't given me a urinal, so when I had to pee I rang for assistance. A nurse came in with a steel bedpan and sat me up. She then aimed me while I enjoyed my moment of much-needed relief.

I'm sure it would have been a much bigger experience, probably for the both of us, if it wasn't for the fact I was only 7.

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2

When I first started going out with my wife, she was quite curious I think. I'll never forget the first time we stayed a night at a hotel together, the next morning I woke up absolutely bursting. I thought she was still asleep so I left the bathroom door ajar while I had my morning pee, but she followed me in and the next thing I knew she was standing behind me both of us naked, gently cuddling me and looking over my shoulder like she'd never seen a man pee before while I finished off my business. Before I'd even finished shaking she'd already pulled the chain, grabbed my arm and half chewed my face off - like she was *really* aroused by it. I certainly was!

I never told her about my fetish so I thought I was really onto something. Next time the opportunity arose I asked her if she'd like to hold it for me and she said yes, but she didn't really know how to aim it and only half the pee went in the toilet bowl. We did this quite a few times when we started going out, I even let her hold my dick at a urinal wall once at a deserted 24hr public toilet late one night when there was nobody else around.

It's been a few years since we last did it. I'd love to do it again, but I think she's gotten over the fascination now unfortunately.

• Like 2

This is one of my absolute favorite feelings in the world. All of my arousal is routed in sensuality, so I love exploring with my hands and having the inverse done on me, it's so hot. I love to feel and rub and play with a pussy that's pissing, but more than that, I love having my cock held. I'm especially aroused by how everyone plays with it differently; sometimes they'll yank it like a hose, or they'll rub their thumb over the tip, or just gently grasp it. I already love the feeling of having my dick grabbed or held in a non-pissing context, so to have it done while I'm relieving myself, especially with a particularly full bladder is just amazing like words couldn't possibly describe.

• Love 2

My ex-wife used to really enjoy holding my dick while I peed. She was not so much into the pee holding fetish , but she was fascinated by the sensation of my penis puffing up slightly as my urethra expanded a bit to allow urine to flow. She  also liked the feeling of my pee flowing down my shaft, sort of like liquid through a straw was how she described it.

However, her ability to aim was terrible. I attempted to assist her, but was unable to stop the flow, so much of my pee ended up hitting the wall or going on the floor. The solution, we used the tub , where aim was not so important for me to pee into

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1