Peeing on the job 👷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Remi said:

As mentioned before, racing car drivers, more specifically those driving touring cars, might do this when necessary as they are often in the car for longer periods of time compared to formula racing. I heard some drivers jokingly giving an anecdote about a seat that one wouldn't like to sit in or switch into or something in that manner as one driver had to do his business during a stint. If something like this happens during a long distance race where the car is shared with several drivers and they all take turns driving their stints the others would definitely have to endure it.

Every sport that involves long distances is prone to that. Those competing at the iron man competition definitely let go, whether during swimming, cycling or running.

As for other jobs, those cell phone tower technicians, or anyone needing to climb high, don't have acces to a loo when climbing up several hundred feet. Here is an article where one worker states he pees off the tower daily:

https://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2308-5-terrifying-realities-my-job-as-cell-tower-climber.html

"It is said that the greatest joy a man can experience is peeing off a 400-foot tower. There have been entire operas written about it (probably).

"I pee off the tower daily," says Roland. "We are up there for six to eight hours and drink lots of energy drinks and water. It's pretty cool to see how far you can make it go." And the real novelty in watching the pee drop is that it won't stay in a steady stream -- not when it falls that long a distance. Instead, it sort of dissipates, like water blown out of a mister fan. Roland recalls one typical day when the man atop the tower let loose without warning. "By the time it got to us," he says, smiling at the memory of that golden spray, "it had a good 15 foot of coverage." It fell on everyone gathered there, including the safety inspector from OSHA and his gleaming white truck.

And yes, there is protocol for safe tower-pissing. When a worker decides it's time to go number one, he's supposed to yell the official verbal warning to those below: "yellow rain." "If you don't and someone gets misted," says Roland, as in the case of the climber who baptized the OSHA rep, "you're getting an ass-whooping." "

That is fascinating!!! 

• Agree 1

I know Alan Shepherd on the first Mercury flight was 6 hours behind schedule and had a bunch of coffee had to piss in his suit. It was a 15 minute flight, but the safety culture set him hours behind. 

I remember reading years ago about a passenger in a plane who had to take a leak and the flight attendant wouldn’t let him get up so he pissed in a barf bag. 

• Love 1

Hi everyone.

I have a corporate office work, with like a 100 people and I was wondering, what secret pee play could I do, while at work?

I have done some minor inconspicuous wetting, but what other things could be done?

I am eager to hear your ideas and experiences.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/25/2024 at 10:58 AM, Kamika said:

My first job was at a store, I was second shift (mind you, barely 3 customers would walk in in a shift anyway) so once before closing I just let it out under the desk, I think I sprayed a bit on the PC and some documents but it’s fine I guess. 
I mean, I would clean the store when it’s a night shift anyways so… I took the opportunity.

Do other people use the PC that you peed on

• Love 1

Some athletes go while they're on the job like this pro cyclist pissing himself in a race.....and if it's good enough for him to pee whole cycling, well it's good enough for me too 😊😊

GIF_20240605_115306_993.gif

• Like 1

I load cargo planes. I have never done it but some people pee in the cargo hold. Some of our planes smell strongly of pee. When we are loading there is no toilet nearby and it is a hassle to stop cargo loading operations for someone to go pee. I also know a few guys who have peed between equipment.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 1/19/2024 at 12:17 AM, glad1 said:

One more occupation I would add are foresters. I know at least one woman who has confessed to me that her favorite part of the job was getting paid to pee in some very scenic locations.

As a forester i can confirm. We just go when we need to, sometimes just next to the street, sometimes a little hidden in the forest but basically wherever you are at the moment. Especially when we are working at a scenic location you will see everyone peeing and enjoying the view. Sometimes you‘ll even see the machine operator peeing off the side of the forwarder. Something i like to do when I’m alone is sit in the frontloader shovel of the tractor, raise it all the way to the top and piss down from it. It’s just another reason why it’s the best job there is

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, harrietmaximah said:

As a forester i can confirm. We just go when we need to, sometimes just next to the street, sometimes a little hidden in the forest but basically wherever you are at the moment. Especially when we are working at a scenic location you will see everyone peeing and enjoying the view. Sometimes you‘ll even see the machine operator peeing off the side of the forwarder. Something i like to do when I’m alone is sit in the frontloader shovel of the tractor, raise it all the way to the top and piss down from it. It’s just another reason why it’s the best job there is

Sounds like a fun and creative way to pee!

• Agree 1

Former HVAC technician here. I can tell you that when installing AC's, especially in big ass company buildings, we usually don't stop our work to walk all the way off the roof and look for a toilet somewhere so I can tell you: we peed on a lot of roofs lol. 
I don't even think any of my colleagues had a pee kink but they sure took any chance they got to pee outside.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jfhchr said:

Former HVAC technician here. I can tell you that when installing AC's, especially in big ass company buildings, we usually don't stop our work to walk all the way off the roof and look for a toilet somewhere so I can tell you: we peed on a lot of roofs lol. 
I don't even think any of my colleagues had a pee kink but they sure took any chance they got to pee outside.

Just curious if this is a men only thing, or do women in the same industry enjoy peeing the same way the men do (maybe when they get a second away from the men)?

4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Just curious if this is a men only thing, or do women in the same industry enjoy peeing the same way the men do (maybe when they get a second away from the men)?

Based on my field observations 😉, most all women who work outdoors are at least very accepting of the fact they'll need to pee there, even if they don't go the same way. I also have it on good authority that a sizeable number seem to enjoy it at least as much as the men. A few don't even bother to get a second away.

• Like 1
On 2/2/2024 at 5:03 PM, Alfresco said:

Pee whilst climbing - not a lot of choice really, but here is a picture for clarity :

image.thumb.png.35fe1c4762eafa94771e635cb3bae011.png

Note that the harness is still in place.  A fundamental rule for climbing.  A lot of thought has gone into harness design to allow both men and women to answer nature's call on long climbs.

But it's still a comical, clumsy, and challenging task.  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, randomiser said:

Note that the harness is still in place.  A fundamental rule for climbing.  A lot of thought has gone into harness design to allow both men and women to answer nature's call on long climbs.

But it's still a comical, clumsy, and challenging task.  

One of the difficult parts for those who squat has to be to find a foothold that can support your feet while you squat, yet that you don't depend on to not get slippery after you get it wet with your pee.

On 6/7/2024 at 12:01 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Well I've only ever had one female coworker in that industry and didn't work with her enough to know if she did that too. But I know the companies we installed AC at and I know that in most of those buildings, the nearest toilet if you're on the roof could easily be a 10 minute journey away, and you'll often not know where the toilet is your first time in a new building. So I can imagine women in HVAC (though they are rare to begin with) occasionally pee on the roof as well if they're full and don't know how close the nearest toilet could be lol.

• Like 1

I've just come across a FB account of a rather attractive young plant equipment operator 'The Digger Girl' - ticks a lot of boxes for those who like everyday girls, not afraid to get dirt under their nails. 

Now, one thing I spotted - which turns out to be a post on a fake clone account - is this little reel.   I think it speaks for itself:

1631448455_Screenshot2024-06-13at15_40_03.thumb.png.5d52b8496851dac7d254eb3b93329875.png

(Couldn't see it on her genuine account 'The Digger Girl' so I'm guessing it's one she's posted at some time in the past and it's been stolen onto the fake page).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1