Does Anyone else like to Piss with their Ass Out?

I do it at home. Haven’t done it in public since I was a kid. Be careful about doing this in restrooms in case someone gets offended and accused you of something. However, I would be happy to bump into you peeing like that lol

I had a recent experience where I got to use a urinal completely naked at a nudist resort and it was a lot of fun. The urinal had no privacy whatsoever and I got to watch myself in the side mirror.

No, I don't - but I have seen it in toilets where someone is peeing at the urinal with their bum on show.   I would say it is very rare in a public toilet, but I suspect may be a little more common in private.

I’m definitely not as daring as you are in this picture but I would love to be!! I like pissing with my ass out, as the breeze feels very nice against it. You have a nice ass for sure and I’m glad you’re sharing it. I have done it outside on some occasions and it felt so great, I also love watching both men and women pee from behind and enjoy making that type of content myself. Turns me on knowing that other people would watch it and get off to it

When I first saw this post, I thought you were posing the question to women. Since you apparently are not... well, never mind! 🙄 

Still I can't shake the image out of my head. 😝  In fact, I recall a few break times when one of my hiking partners would venture no more than ten feet off the trail, bend over and drop trou. Butt cheeks were pointed towards the sky and a stream of golden rain was making a puddle in the ground far behind her, much as I tried to not look. 😉

When she was finished, more than once I commented. "that may have been Uranus but I think you were aiming for the stars!" 😝

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 2:45 PM, PissPrince97 said:

Doesn’t matter where I am pissing, whether it be at the urinal, in a elevator, against a tree, against a wall, in the middle of a crowd at a concert, in the trash can at work, in a random room at a house party or any infinite number places that I usually piss, I always try to piss with my ass out like I’m doing in this picture. Sometimes I just pull my pants right below my ass, other times I’ll piss while wearing a crotchless jockstrap or crotchless thong, either way I try to keep my ass on display while I piss. However, I’m curious, does anyone else do this?

52AF5F1F-48BC-4807-9198-600732E2EB48.jpeg

Dude are you pissing in the trash can?  That is so hot!  Nice ass bro

I was thinking about this post the other day.  I don't usually prefer outside but the other day I found myself needing to use the urinals.  Me and my friend.  We go in there and decide to show off my ass completely as I'm pissing and I got my hands behind my head, and were laughing.  Sure enough some one comes in looks right at me and i hear him mumble what the fuck and he goes to a stall instead.  Lol like I said before I don't normally do it, but it's pretty funny to do sometimes

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

I was thinking about this post the other day.  I don't usually prefer outside but the other day I found myself needing to use the urinals.  Me and my friend.  We go in there and decide to show off my ass completely as I'm pissing and I got my hands behind my head, and were laughing.  Sure enough some one comes in looks right at me and i hear him mumble what the fuck and he goes to a stall instead.  Lol like I said before I don't normally do it, but it's pretty funny to do sometimes

Lol. Dude you're crazy.  That's awesome

Saw it once in a public toilet but he was drunk af and had mates around him smacking his ass and stuff. I wouldn't do it but if I needed to go outside I like to expose my butt and have the nice feeling of a cold air hitting my butt. Or at home. 

• Hot 1