Starting Naughty Peeing

2 hours ago, naughty_emma said:

Hey everyone ! I’ve just started to want to film myself peeing in naughty places. I’m just wondering what people would want to see from me. Where have you filmed and what should i do?

Hello, naughty_emma, if possible, to a pissed everything that is great for it to be soaked and saturated with pee, carpets, sofas, chairs, cloth car seats, etc. And you can also just squat down or stand high squat somewhere, and release the stream to the ground and leave a puddle. I would love to see a puddle left on the ground. In general, do it anywhere you want, wherever your heart and your bladder want 😉

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Do what you feel comfortable doing. You don't have to go to 100 right from the start, you can get accommodated to it.

I guess you have some places in your mind aswell. Think about it. I'm sure you can think of some places that you come by in your everyday life where you would like to leave a little mess. 

I would suggest staircases, basement entrances or inbetween cars in a parking lot. Those are relatively public while at the same time not so risky if you are being somewhat cautious.

Looking forward to it, have fun 😉

I like videos were you can see someone is really in to what they are doing.

So do what you find most arousing yourself, I like to see you having fun. And be yourself, there is already enough acting out there.

I get really turned on seeing pee accidents, were girls really hold it untill they seriously wet themselves. And not standing in the bathtub, but while walking back to their car, or just doing something in the garden. Specially when it is, or looks genuine. Those are rare.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome naughty_emma and lilpgrl to PeeFans,

If you choose to write about naughty peeing please include details in your descriptions. If you feal brave to create videos and include links to them, I would like to request that your videos have clear audio pee sounds because that is the part that I can appreciate since I am totally blind.

Thank you.

On 10/9/2023 at 4:27 AM, naughty_emma said:

Hey everyone ! I’ve just started to want to film myself peeing in naughty places. I’m just wondering what people would want to see from me. Where have you filmed and what should i do?

Anywhere and anyway you feel comfortble!  Just a suggestion - Many people here enjoy seeing the puddles left behind and if you are comfortable, the stream too.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2023 at 3:27 AM, naughty_emma said:

IMO the best content is from people who like pissing in public or naughty places for their own enjoyment. If somebody seems like they are just going through the motions it makes everything feel soulless and kinda sad/exploitative.  So pee where excites you most. I think parking garages are the perfect play ground to get started. Alleys are fun and a more adventurous. Personally I love seeing people piss all over bathrooms, elevators, hallways etc. Basically the more inappropriate the hotter it is.

A point for filming specifically is audio is the most important factory people constantly fail at. I want to be able to hear piss splattering hard on a wall or the floor.

Good luck on your adventure and be bold.

• Agree 3

I love seeing girls piss with their pussy right up against a folded up towel, and then masturbating with the wet piss towel right in front of a camera. That, or pissing in an open diaper so we get a full view of the pussy and the diaper absorbing it, then ofc masturbating with it. (I know the latter isn’t popular, but it’s just what I’d like to see.) Basically pissing on absorbent materials is my thing, toilets/showers/sinks/bathrooms don’t tend to excite me as much. It’s gotta be someplace naughty. Also only do what you’re comfortable with, these are merely suggestions!!

• Like 1