What was the last place you peed?

12 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

I just got out of bed to go for a quick nighttime pee on my apartment balcony. I squatted down, tilted my hips forward, spread my pussy open and sprayed my pee all over the place. Tilting my hips gave my stream a nice high arch and created a splattering sound against the concrete. I used the hand spreading myself open to angle my stream in all different directions and soaked the ground. When I finished I shook the extra drops off of my labia and headed back inside

I love peeing on my balcony too

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Mine was yesterday and was in a field...

A few people know that in real life I'm involved in organising a local charity event - an annual show centred on vintage vehicles and country crafts.  It takes place once a year, but we have various working days at the show site through the year.  Yesterday was one such day, just a small task this time of preparing a spot for a couple of storage containers.

Yesterday there were just five of us on the site - for a couple of hours.   I'd spent the day sipping on a thermal cup of coffee.  Once we'd finished and chatted a bit, loaded up the digger on the trailer and locked up the buildings people headed off.

It was around that point I realised I could cope with a piss.  As it happened I'd parked my car by the main gate and was happy to lock up.  So I closed the various gates as I walked back up, drove my car out of the main gate and then walked back in.   So standing in the open gateway with a field in front of me and road behind me I just unzipped and peed where I stood, a foaming puddle quickly soaking into the rough earth beneath my feet.

Sorry, not much more exciting or risky than that - but it's always wonderful to feel the fresh breeze.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Last place other than the toilet was yesterday evening when I stopped off at some flats that have a covered entrance which is open at the side but has a hard wearing outdoor carpet.   I peed on the wall, carpet and stairs.   A cat came to see what I was doing and it nearly got wet.  Shame it wasn’t a different type of pussy!

Also, for the last 3 days I have been at the railway where I volunteer and I have peed in the engine shed, beside the engine shed (several times), by an outbuilding, against the station building in two different places, behind our caravan (several times) and in the car park twice.

• Love 2

I love peeing in my back yard. The last time I pee I sat down on my steps from my backdoor. Since it is up higher there is the added risk of being exposed and seen by a neighbour. I pulled my dick out of my shorts using the leg opening. I was in the middle of a edging session so I was hard. I found it difficult to pee because I was wearing my shorts, it felt like I was going to wet myself. When I finally released it was incredibly intense.

• Hot 1

Twice within the last week:

1.) Felt the urgent need to piss; Knelt down and pissed on the carpet next to the bed because I didn't want to leave

2.) Removed the bin to the dehumidifier and pissed in it. Lol I also kind of forgot about it too. No worries as I washed it later that day