Communal shower

Hi everyone. I’m going to the pool soon and I was wondering if anyone here has peed in a communal shower and if so, how did you do it?

Ive peed in a locker room shower twice in my life, but there was no one there either time. I want to be able to pee with people there

Peed in communal showers at pools many times, but everyone wears swimwear so easy to hide.

Very difficult for us blokes to do it naked without being seen 😄

Can't think of a way to do it unless you can control the stream so it just dribbles out, but if you've got an erection (probably!) from thinking about doing it, even that's difficult.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, InOddPlaces said:

Peed in communal showers at pools many times, but everyone wears swimwear so easy to hide.

Very difficult for us blokes to do it naked without being seen 😄

Can't think of a way to do it unless you can control the stream so it just dribbles out, but if you've got an erection (probably!) from thinking about doing it, even that's difficult.

I see. I’ll take that into consideration 

Yeah, the erection’s gonna be the difficult thing to hide here, depending how intensely & immediately you’re getting off on the whole thing 😉

Otherwise, being well-hydrated, near the drain, and facing the jet so the water’s pouring down your chest and naturally running off your dick will help hide what you’re doing

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest Wetling

If you pee while the shower is running most people won't notice, but it's not very interesting. It's more fun when the shower is off, so you can feel the warm pee run down your legs. You can just turn it on when someone comes in and act as if nothing happened. 🙂

Edited by Wetling

Yes I have peed in communal showers.  If you are wearing swimwear then it is absolutely no issue, just pee whenever you need and nobody will notice.   If you are showering naked then it depends on your views about whether you care if anyone notices.   If you don't care then just carry on.  Chances are that nobody is bothered anyway and honestly, they shouldn't be looking!   If you are bothered, then one tip is to lather up your hair with plenty of shampoo and pee as the water runs off you.  If you stand in certain ways (practice at home), the foamy water runs off your penis anyway and your pee can combine with it.   Of course the other option is just to turn towards the wall and then there are less chances of people viewing.    

If you are trying to avoid being detected, definitely avoid holding your dick and aiming !!!

• Like 1

If you feel unsure about this, I recommend you to try out what you want at a swimming pool not too close to where you live or usually go to. If you, for example, head for the other side of the town, you at least lower the risk to be caught by anyone you know

• Like 2

I'm sure communal showers at a gym wouldn't have the same vibe but for me at the communal shower at the pool no one cares. 

Obviously a lot of guys pee with their suits on, but also aiming while peeing naked in the changing room and shower is pretty common there.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 8 months later...
On 6/13/2023 at 5:56 AM, CoastalBoy said:

I'm sure communal showers at a gym wouldn't have the same vibe but for me at the communal shower at the pool no one cares. 

Obviously a lot of guys pee with their suits on, but also aiming while peeing naked in the changing room and shower is pretty common there.

The guys are just peeing in the changing room? Tell me more!!

• Agree 1

I always piss in the communal showers even if I’m nude, but I always face the wall and try not to show off, mostly because I always get hard otherwise I would care a bit less😂

• Haha 1

The erection is the boggest problem for me so if I want to do it I use cold water, turn to the wall/corner and slowly pee. Wearing swimwear makes it a lot easier, but I still use the same technique.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:19 AM, Pissboy97 said:

Yeah where I live that's the norm, either just let it flow while you get changed or pee in a corner or drain. Happy to chat about it

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, CoastalBoy said:

Yeah where I live that's the norm, either just let it flow while you get changed or pee in a corner or drain. Happy to chat about it

Like literally in the area with lockers and benches to sit on? Where is this? How often do you actually see other guys doing this?

• Like 3

This is one element of pee play it is an big advantage to be female as it just runs down their legs or between the same as the shower water. With us guys, if anyone looks even casually it is obvious that our pee is water going in a different direction. I have solved this by pretending to be shy and showered with my bathing suit still on. I only do it if I am truly desperate and the warm water causes me to actually lose control. This way I have "accidently" wet my pants in front of people and they never know, I was peeing. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, wettingman said:

This is one element of pee play it is an big advantage to be female as it just runs down their legs or between the same as the shower water. With us guys, if anyone looks even casually it is obvious that our pee is water going in a different direction. I have solved this by pretending to be shy and showered with my bathing suit still on. I only do it if I am truly desperate and the warm water causes me to actually lose control. This way I have "accidently" wet my pants in front of people and they never know, I was peeing. 

If I stand in the right way and/or use my arm to direct the water down my chest the right way, it runs off the end of my penis almost like I'm peeing. I'd have to pee quite gently though for it to run off with that little force. I'd think the biggest giveaway for both sexes would be the color though unless it's really dilute.

On 3/6/2024 at 4:23 AM, CoastalBoy said:

Pretty much the way it is around here as well. We all did it back in school and as I still live in the same little town. I still see a lot of those same classmates around the town pool and we all still piss in the showers or near drains, it's not something to care about, every guy has done so, not like anyone's going to care.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see anything wrong with peeing in a communal shower. I do it almost everytime I use one. And I know I'm not alone. I see strangers do it and I know a couple of friends that does it. 

And it not just in the guys changing room it happens. It's a long time ago it has come up but a girl I knew did it and she said other girls did it too. Some didn't even try to hide it. She said it seems to be more and more common. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I always pee in the shower, because I drink water before and while exercising. I have seen a lot of women do the same. Some do it in full view, just spreading their legs before even turning on the water. Some do it more discreetly, but you can tell from their position and the way they spread and bend their legs. A few squat over the drains.

Probably even a lot more go unnoticed because they face the wall and let the water running on them while peeing. When you drink a lot of water (or anything else), pee stream is so clear that no one notices.

i suppose many go unnoticed!  If a woman has a clear, colorless stream that doesn't jet forward from her pussy, it would be difficult to detect the little extra liquid falling to the shower floor.  The ones that jet forward likely are facing the wall or maybe don't care.  Those with dark urine probably wouldn't attempt to pee in the open showers.

• Agree 1
On 3/4/2024 at 4:19 PM, Pissboy97 said:

I’ve pissed in the changing rooms at my gyms pool many times!

the floor is always a little bit wet from people coming in after swimming, but there have been a few times when I’m alone and needed a pee, so I’ve just pissed on the floor! It leaves a visible puddle, but being a pool area no one has every noticed it

• Like 4
On 3/21/2024 at 11:32 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Those with dark urine probably wouldn't attempt to pee in the open showers.

Well, I mean, you could let a little bit out first and check, but then you’d have to close the floodgates again if it was too yellow. Or just decide it’s the shower and it’s fine to pee there 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 1:03 PM, vanessa9 said:

Some do it in full view, just spreading their legs before even turning on the water.

The idea of some pissing on the floor before they even turn the water on is so hot. The fact that several or more seem to do it is even more so. It’s such a wildly, almost aggressively casual move. Do these women face the inside of the stall, or do they ever face the rest of the room? Have you witnessed anyone pissing on the floor at the very edge of or even outside the shower stalls?

• Like 1