Camping and peeing

I pee outside as often as I can.  I work as a carpenter, and often we don`t have a toilet on the jobsite, so then we have to pee just outside of the houses....

To walk in the mountains or forests with the dick uot of the fly, and pee whenever the need comes, pusts a extra deligt to the experience....

Edited by Blue Wolf
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2

I just had a trip out near the Sequoia national forest where I had to do something similar. This guys cabin and overall patch of land is very well taken care of, but the bathroom situation involves a small bucket lined with a trash bag to do your business in. Both businesses. That and the guy is a little bit of a creep, having cameras covering every angle of the property, the shower included. I opted to piss behind the cabin as it felt like the only comfortable option. I peed against it and away from it. My partner did the same, squatting down one morning and pissing a river away from the cabin. It's times like that I wish she was more into the kink like I am.

• Like 3

I spend much of the summer in  fully equipped RV .I have a nice wooded site . I enjoy peeing outside as much as possible out behind my rig. 

I love the sensation of a full bladder so sometimes I hold  it to the last minute and I start leaking as I go out the door.

I also enjoy reading /posting with a full bladder which I have been doing for a while now. While typing this I just had to squeeze my dick between my legs. Time to go before I pee myself.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
On 6/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, Alygal1331 said:

I have an overactive bladder at night, so I often need to pee 2-3x while I’m sleeping. At home I can just stumble to the bathroom 10 feet away, however when camping it’s often a 2-3 min walk each way to the nearest washroom. There’s lots of different small critters around (racoons and such) and they can be a little vicious if you surprise them, so the walk is always a bit worrisome. 

instead, a few years ago I started peeing against a tree whenever I had to go at night. Depending on what I’m wearing (and the weather) I sometimes stand, spread my legs and use my fingers to spread my lips and aim. I prefer this option if I can, but I have to be more careful that no one else is out for a wander to the bathroom. The other option is I’ll pull my pants to my knees and squat and pee against the base of the tree. It’s obviously a lot more common for guys to do this, so I like to make it look like it’s a guy by having the pee stain start about waist high. 

I also tend to keep myself better hydrated when it’s hot and I’m outdoors, so my pee usually creates quite the noticeable puddle. I love when I have the chance to make 3 pee stains in one night. 

I do a very similar thing but often i just unzip the bottom of the tent have a quick looks for animals then just stick my cock out and piss. I find it so exhilarating thinking than anyone could walk past and just see it hanging out pissing and also it makes life much easier in general.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, Peeindulger365 said:

I do a very similar thing but often i just unzip the bottom of the tent have a quick looks for animals then just stick my cock out and piss. I find it so exhilarating thinking than anyone could walk past and just see it hanging out pissing and also it makes life much easier in general.

I have one tent which the doorway is on the side rather than the end.   When lying in the sleeping bag it is easy to open the bottom zip of the door and the zip of the sleeping bag and just pee out of the bottom of the door.   Unless anyone is looking closely they probably wouldn't even notice that little stream falling straight into the grass from just a few inches above ground level.

• Like 3

New experience: Getting high on a microdose of shrooms and having to piss every five minutes. I had a hammock set up near the med tent at a not so well known festival, and at some point I just gave up walking to the bathrooms and pissed out of the hammock onto the ground (this was actually really hard as my lower half was on an incline, so I pissed for a really long time). I was also set up near two other tents in a busy part of the camp ground, so I really had to make it quiet haha.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

New experience: Getting high on a microdose of shrooms and having to piss every five minutes. I had a hammock set up near the med tent at a not so well known festival, and at some point I just gave up walking to the bathrooms and pissed out of the hammock onto the ground (this was actually really hard as my lower half was on an incline, so I pissed for a really long time). I was also set up near two other tents in a busy part of the camp ground, so I really had to make it quiet haha.

Oh peeing on psychedelics is always a strange experience. Glad you had some fun with it!

• 1 month later...

Another similar situation - the showerhouse I mentioned in my previous post would get pretty busy by 7:30 - 8:00 am, with a line of women winding out the door of the ladies' portion of the showerhouse. They were all waiting in line to use the shower. Some of the women in line were definitely doing a noticeable "I have to pee" squirm.

The toilet area was a separate area inside the ladies' facility, and the line seemed to go straight to the shower area.

So logic would dictate that most women either peed first at their campsite, or were waiting to pee in the shower, like my wife did.

I asked my wife about it, and she said they're definitely just peeing in the shower, because if they stopped first at the toilet, they'd lose their place in the shower line.

Edited by Kirby23
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I've camped all my life and love the outdoors (parents were big campers so was introduced to it when I was a baby).

When I was a kid I was allowed to pee in bushes so have always been relaxed about the "pee anywhere" thing in the countryside. Now having a pee fetish, outdoor peeing is an enjoyment!

Getting out of a comfortable sleeping bag at night is, well, uncomfortable! If it's warm weather I just pee in bed (as many times as needed!) and hang the bag out to dry during the day.

Daytime if no-one is around I pull my shorts aside and just pee wherever I am, otherwise just do it in the edge of the bushes.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went camping with my friends when I was younger. It was night and I really had to pee. Was freaked out about leaving the tent and ended up peeing my boxers and soaking the sleeping bag. Luckily nobody noticed and it was the last day. Just rolled up the bag and wore my damp boxers under my shorts for the rest of the day. 
Otherwise we just whipped it out and peed on the trees. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I always liked reading Vanessa's post , She is very straight forward and doesn't pull any punches, She is very correct on this post .

Nudity is as natural as breathing , just humans are to stupid to see this , out of all animals on the planet humans are the only ones obsessed with clothing , peeing is a very natural act , but you have to hide behind Closed doors to pee or go to jail . If She has to squat and pee ,then there must be a good reason, She has to pee ,... I was only at a. Nudist camp one time .I saw nothing wrong at all ,people were friendly, open , and it wasn't about sex at all , which a lot of people think it is , I used a bush to pee , I saw others do the same . They had wash rooms , toilets , but why walk across the park when a good tree or bush works just fine ... Even though I will never meet Vanessa,sure would be nice to do so 

Edited by on the porch
  • Like 1