Camping and peeing

7 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I frequently go to naturist campsites during holidays. In those places, modesty is not really a concern, and people usually don't walk for miles to find a shelter or a bush to go to the toilet. It is generally frowned upon to pee blatantly in front of others, but nobody will care if a guy discreetly goes to the next tree, or if a woman quickly squats on the grass. At night, for example, I seldom walk to the restrooms although I have to pee a couple of times every night. Even at dawn, I usually pee in front of my tent, fully naked. More than once, people walking in the pathways in front of my tent pitch have caught me peeing, and most of the time we wave hands or say good morning to each other.

I would enjoy camping next to you. 😄 I am suprised that your night time or early morning hissing while peeing doesn't wake people in nearby campsites. You must keep it quiet or have campsites further apart than I am used to.

Naturist camps are usually in remote locations. Unlike campsites that are in densely populated areas, like near cities or on the seashore, there is often plenty of space. So yes, the camp pitches are usually large and a few meters apart from each other, and you don't wake up or disturb your neighbors just with the faint sound of peeing on the grass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 8:14 PM, Gorgo1 said:

Went camping with my friends when I was younger. It was night and I really had to pee. Was freaked out about leaving the tent and ended up peeing my boxers and soaking the sleeping bag. Luckily nobody noticed and it was the last day. Just rolled up the bag and wore my damp boxers under my shorts for the rest of the day. 
Otherwise we just whipped it out and peed on the trees. 

Lucky for you that nobody noticed. I was sent to summer sports camp when I was younger and I peed in my sleeping bag and right through the thin mattress by accident one night because when I woke up during the night it was pouring rain outside so I just went back to sleep. The camp counselor was really good about it in the morning but the other campers weren't as supportive. When we did have to go at night we all did it just behind the cabins rather than walk through the woods to the latrine.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Pseudodegen said:

I love camping for this reason. It's like having free reign to pee outside all you want, it's great.

Needless to say, I'm experienced in that area, but I never did anything too different from what you'd expect, just peeing on trees and such.

At night, under a dark, cold, crisp, starry sky is the best.  I don't aim or even use my hands - just let it flow.