Do you like to be watched?

Most of us are here for our interest in watching others pee, but does your interest extend to being watched when you piss? If so, have you ever pee'd in front of people before, or made videos of yourself peeing? Do you upload the videos? Or are you only interested in seeing others pee?

Share your own views on this topic.

I love being watched by a woman. After having my first G/S session I was getting dressed in the motel room with my lady friend when I was bursting once more. I invited her in to the toilet and she bent down with her face level to my cock as it was peeing into the bowl. She said she liked it and I just about finished before my cock started pointing northwards.

Since that time, I have had a couple of women holding it for me and aiming it into the bath for me. I have even had a woman hold it and aim the pee all over her breasts and stomach, then to my surprise and delight, put it in her mouth and swallow it. I was in heaven.

:snow:

• 7 years later...

Q:  Most of us are here for our interest in watching others pee, but does your interest extend to being watched when you piss?

I like to be watched when I piss when I don't have to worry about getting busted.  My favorite setting is when I find a men's room with the door propped open and the urinal is right inside the door on either the right or left side that provides a profile view.  This happened frequently in high school.  Although the doors were not propped open, the doors were constantly open with students going in and out.  This was before dividers were common and students passing by in the hallway could look right in and see the boys pissing in the urinals.

• Agree 1

I'm shy af so no lol. Very close friends have gotten to see/hear me pee and obviously I can't stop people from listening to me pee in public restrooms, but other than that no I don't think I'd be able to pee in front of just anyone.

• Like 1

Around people I'm intimate with, yeah, I love it. One of the recent times I went out with my boyfriend, it was a huge turn on when we went for a walk and I just whipped it out and pissed in front of him. But around strangers, I'd be too paranoid I'd get reported or something. 

Yes I like being watched.   If I get the situation like @Beach Bro mentioned above where there is a possibility of being seen through an open door at a urinal then I will always take the most visible urinal and I'll always stand at an angle that would afford the best view to anyone standing outside.   I have had several situations where I have seen girls stood outside toilets where they can see in and I've gone in, peed and come back out, smiling at the girls who I know have had a good view.     I've probably written about them before, but one time was at an outdoor event where the toilets were trailers and there were no doors, so if you stood in the right place you could see in to the end urinals.   I noticed two young ladies who kept hovering near the bottom of the steps and whenever someone went to the end urinal, they looked in.   So, I waited until the most visible urinal was free, walked past the two girls and smiled at them as I went up the stairs and as I approached the urinal I glanced back and noticed that they were looking, so I stood slightly to the side so I could present the better view rather than them just seeing my backside and I took a long and satisfying pee.   I glanced towards them with periphery vision and noticed that they were definitely looking.   When I finished, I turned towards the exit as I was still putting myself away and zipping up, giving them another good view.    I went down the steps and walked right past them, so I said "Did you enjoy that" and one of them went bright red whilst the other giggled.  Looking back on it, I should have stopped and asked them if they would return the favour, but of course I didn't think at the time and I was with my wife, so I couldn't have gone off with them anyway.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I don’t like to be watched, because that would mean that maybe I’d be spotted doing a naughty pee somewhere. I don’t want to be seen peeing on floors, walls, stairs, etc., but if I had a wife who was into peeling of course it would be great if she watched and/or participated.

Guest Wetling

I like when my friends can see me, and when pissing through my panties outdoors, the thought of someone secretly watching me turns me on. But I deliberately choose places where this is highly unlikely, because I would be embarassed if it actually happened.

Edited by Wetling

I do. I consider it to be the other side of it. 

Often, at like bars that have single use toilets, I'll "accidently" leave the door unlocked, on the off chance that someone could walk in and see for a split second. 

• Hot 1

The exhibitionist/being watched side of pissing has always been my main draw. I like watching and being watched. It is a bothersome situation because I get of the hardest to people who are genuinely into it not pay to play or pros (increasingly hard to find). When I was a teen I was bolder (stupider) and did not thing about any consequences. This led to some funny and lewd experiences. 

One of my most daring was honestly due to the emergency of the situation. I was in a old movie theater and was at the point where I knew I would have to go. So off I go like a good npc looking for the pisser when I take the wrong exit door and find myself outside the building in a alley/parking lot area. I was at the point where it was physically painful to hold it so I waddle up to an old door way and start trying to spray. I was so packed up that things only started with a trickle and then grew. When I was about halfway done I noticed a guy walking  behind me. He saw that I saw him looking but I did not (could not) slow down. Honestly he was more embarrassed than me. 

After that I developed my taste for thing further and would wonder around until I was busting looking for good spots.

Sadly now I have reigned things in because life is hard enough and I don't need to catch a case, get fired or become a pariah. If I had nothing to loses a lot of people would be seeing a lot more pissing cock.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Horse_water said:

The exhibitionist/being watched side of pissing has always been my main draw. I like watching and being watched. It is a bothersome situation because I get of the hardest to people who are genuinely into it

Oh, fuck yes. This, just this.

• Agree 1