Which celebrities could you picture having a pee fetish?

19 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Only one I know 100% is into pee is Miley Cyrus (google is your friend if you don't know 😉)

Wait, how exactly do we know 100%? I only found a pic of her peeing by some some car, which is a thing that happens even to people without pee fetishes lol.

• Agree 1
On 2/22/2023 at 9:51 PM, avatar said:

Wait, how exactly do we know 100%? I only found a pic of her peeing by some some car, which is a thing that happens even to people without pee fetishes lol.

I’ve seen a couple of different photos of her peeing. She might just like the attention tho haha 

52 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Was watching Howard Stern on demand (the ones where people get naked and stuff), it's a shame there were no peeing scenes in it.  I secretly hope he's into piss though 😉

I know he's not conventionally attractive but he's soooo funny and charismatic to me and loves dirty bitches so for me I feel it's perfect. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

I have no reason to know whether she's one of us, but I really hope Sara Cox is 😍 and I can imagine it might be a possibility.

I’m sure I’ve mentioned Sara Cox before now.  No qualms about talking of pee on UK national radio. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m sure I’ve mentioned Sara Cox before now.  No qualms about talking of pee on UK national radio. 

You're right! 

• 8 months later...