Do you empty your bladder in one go?

I usually empty it all in one go but there are times when my stream trickles to a stop (ish), only for the dribbles to turn into a proper stream a few seconds after taking me my surprise. This however happens when I really have to go and my bladder is just being uncooperative for absolutely no reason. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

As a man I usually empty in one go if I am standing. If I am sitting o the toilet in the "library" I sometimes find that my bladder fills again and I pee a fair stream, just not as much.

My wife (from listening to her go) always goes in one stream without a second stream. 

• Like 2

I go mostly all in one go.  If I try, I can manage to squeeze another quick squirt or two after the main stream, but it definitely isn't a "stream" - probably just reminants "in the pipe".  Oh, I should add that my stream doesn't really slowly trickle down to drips, it slows and then ends fairly abruptly.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Like 1

Almost never all in one go. I can pretty much always squeeze a little more out after I think I have finished, and sometimes it is very stop/start. I've put this down to ageing and probably enlarging prostate because it certainly wasn't like that when I was younger. 

• Hug 2

Before childbirth I used to be an expert at voiding my bladder. I could sit and empty it in the morning then be certain that I wouldn’t need until about tea time. I could plan my day quite nicely if out and about. 

Now….it’s a different story. Sometimes I’ll go and it feels like it’s empty but then 15/20 minutes later I can feel that sensation again and it usually when I don’t want to feel it (like on the childcare run, yesterday 😨)

🥰

• Agree 2
38 minutes ago, REBob said:

All in one go for me. I call it "Pringle wee".....once you pop you just can't stop! 🤣🤣

Thing is though….. does it actually beat a tube of Pringles? Sitting munching them on the couch 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Almost never all in one go. I can pretty much always squeeze a little more out after I think I have finished, and sometimes it is very stop/start. I've put this down to ageing and probably enlarging prostate because it certainly wasn't like that when I was younger. 

You’re really selling getting older! 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Also if I am sitting on the toilet for an extended amount of time (sometimes to get away from my family for a few extra moments lol) my bladder will fill and empty a few dribbles. So, for the most part its all in one go, but sometimes it comes in stages. 

Lmao I do that too 🤣

3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Thing is though….. does it actually beat a tube of Pringles? Sitting munching them on the couch 🤣

Don't know about beating a tube of Pringles, but it definitely lasts longer.....😜🤣

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
19 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

You’re really selling getting older! 

Well @Chrissy89, getting older is something that happens lol. I might not have bought it when I was younger, but it's been given to me. There are things that aren't good about it, but there are things that are good. For instance, with a few decades' practice, I'm better as a person now than I was when younger. And, strangely perhaps, the sex I have now is more fulfilling than ever 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Love 3

Normally one go for me, unless I'm having fun with it and letting little spurts out on purpose 😄 

Although I will, without fail, find more in my bladder when I'm cleaning my teeth regardless of how recently I peed, that usually goes into the sink.

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Mine varies.  I mostly pee one continuous stream, but I'd say maybe 30% of the time I have a few extra pulses of pee after the main event has finished.  It is usually when my bladder is particularly full.   The other day I peed for maybe 40-45 seconds, then flushed and as I flushed I started peeing again and the pee was still coming after the flush had finished.  I didn't bother to flush the second time.

• Like 1

If I'm just having a normal pee then I'll usually empty my bladder, but if i've been holding and am really full then I often can have  big piss then just a few minutes later do another big one. Its useful for pee play!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, amack said:

if i've been holding and am really full then I often can have  big piss then just a few minutes later do another big one

That's a good point. I find also that if I have been holding then it certainly doesn't all come out in one go, even if you think it has. There's still a lot left a few minutes later. Almost like there's some reserve tank somewhere like old Jaguars used to have lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

That's a good point. I find also that if I have been holding then it certainly doesn't all come out in one go, even if you think it has. There's still a lot left a few minutes later. Almost like there's some reserve tank somewhere like old Jaguars used to have lol

Our bladders must be designed for fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

My bladder always empties all at once. 

My wife, however, is a different story. She'll often wait on the toilet (after seemingly being finished) for a minute or so, and more usually comes out. Sometimes she'll lean forward to help the last few squirts come out. 

• Like 1