Second Public Pee: Spooky Edition 🎃

That's great news Bacardi, I'm very pleased for you - firstly that you overcame your concerns and managed to pee in a public place and also that you got to enjoy it.  Hopefully you will continue to pee in public more and more as you realise that it is great fun, it is actually quite easy to find a place you won't be spotted and even if you are spotted, it is unlikely that anyone would make a fuss about it.

And of course, thanks for sharing with us.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Peenicks said:

AHHH, OMG! I know you told me this story but I still can't get over how cool it is! I'm so happy for you, B! Keep on being a badass

But remember to invite me next time 😘

There is no one I'd rather get banished to the cornfield with! 

• Love 1

I went through a corn maze twice this Halloween season, once this past weekend and once the weekend before. It was a good one, that took a good half hour to solve the first time. As I was going through it the second time this past weekend, I wondered how many women get desperate in the maze and pop a squat, especially if they go there on weekdays when it's much less crowded--or even if some prefer to go in there rather than use the porta potties, which I'm sure get nasty. I actually did see a tissue on the ground at one point just off the edge of one of the paths, and if it hadn't been crowded enough that I was constantly passing other people, I would probably have picked it up to see if it was wet.

• Love 1