Favourite pee sound?

On 10/11/2022 at 6:29 PM, Oleg777 said:

Oh yeaah, this moment, the pause between when she took off her clothes and squat and when she released the stream, is wonderful and very exciting. Especially when I watch the video for the first time and i don't know yet how sounds and how strong her stream. Even when I then make repeated views of a particular video, listening only to the sound of the stream, it's still exciting and exciting. In addition, at this moment I even imagine that, for example, a woman piss on my clothes and this is a hundred times more exciting.

A situation when a woman wants to go so much that she doesn't even have time to sit down to the end, as she already releases a stream and begins to piss very powerfully and loudly, when before sitting down she moans and sighs from desperation and when during pissing she moans and sighs from relief, of course, incredibly hot and excitable. And how exciting and hot it is to hear at the same time the sounds of a loud powerful stream and moans of relief. But still, the moment of anticipation and expectation between when she takes off her clothes and sits down and before she release the stream is even more exciting and hot.

Throw in several high pitched squeaky farts for icing on that wet cake LOL.

• 1 month later...

Hissing of woman streams is incredibly sexy and exciting. For me, it is also associated with woman mighty, sexuality and attractiveness. I love when a woman pisses in a long, powerful and loudly hissing and whistling stream, as well as when a woman bursting in a short, but very gushing, explosive, waterfall and extremely powerful stream. I also love the sound that is formed when stream get into the water in the toilet or when it hits the ground, asphalt or some soft stuff. It's very sexy, graceful and beautiful. Hissing powerful streams make a woman even more sexy, feminine and attractive. I am proud of women who, having overcome the fear, shy and embarrassment of their hissing streams, piss at full power, without restraining the pressure and hissing of the stream and enjoy it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 7:30 PM, Dr.P said:

@BlindListenerI have heard the whistling sound, on rare occasions. Wish I could refer you to a recording, but I haven't found any.

@Dr.P The whistling sound is usually made I think when a girl takes a hissing pee. To me pretty much each and every type of sounds girls make when they pee are so hot and erotic. Us guys sadly don't even sound 20 percent as good and erotic as girls when we take a pee. If I was a girl then I would be so proud and happy about my pee sounds being so hot. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Dr.P said:

@Fan of girls peeingI believe that some girls don't think their pee sounds are hot, at all, but embarrassing, so they try to hide them. It's hard to tell which group a girl identifies with, unless you know her very well.

@Dr.P Well several girls do think that their pee sounds are very hot and due to them thinking it's very hot they try to hide them from certain people especially guys they are not attracted to. They try to hide their pee sounds completely or at least make them less noisy and erotic. 

4 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Well several girls do think that their pee sounds are very hot and due to them thinking it's very hot they try to hide them from certain people especially guys they are not attracted to. They try to hide their pee sounds completely or at least make them less noisy and erotic. 

Yes, you're absolutely right about that, for girls in that situation, aware that guy(s) to whom they are not attracted may be able to hear their sounds. But there is another group, probably more abundant and common, in my generation, who hide their sounds from guys they like, because they have been conditioned to believe their sounds are unattractive. Two of my best g.f.'s were in this group. One ran tap water to cover her sounds, while another peed as quietly as possible, at times in our relationships when they were very attracted to me. I found this out much later, when I discussed it with them.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Yes, you're absolutely right about that, for girls in that situation, aware that guy(s) to whom they are not attracted may be able to hear their sounds. But there is another group, probably more abundant and common, in my generation, who hide their sounds from guys they like, because they have been conditioned to believe their sounds are unattractive. Two of my best g.f.'s were in this group. One ran tap water to cover her sounds, while another peed as quietly as possible, at times in our relationships when they were very attracted to me. I found this out much later, when I discussed it with them.

@Dr.P Well many girls that try to hide their pee sounds or at least make their pee sounds less hot and less noisy do so for several reasons. I think even in your generation some girls probably realized that girls pee sounds are very hot therefore they were into hiding them or at least making them less sexy and noisy. But I think in many generations including modern ones many girls probably grew up with the idea that their pee sounds must remain hidden from most because they are so gross or because they are too hot and perhaps they may turn on people the girls are not supposed to turn on. 

But as I have said before many girls that were taught that their pee sounds are too gross and must remain hidden from most are probably girls that were taught reverse psychology. So tell girls that their hissing and gushing pee sounds are very gross and they must hide them from most but in reality it's exact opposite. In reality girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very hot. Teaching girls that their hissing and gushing pee sounds are gross is perhaps reverse psychology. In reality people are actually trying to tell those girls look your hissing and gushing pee sounds are way too hot and if every person hears them especially every guy then they all will be very aroused. So therefore you must not let everyone hear your pee sounds because they are too hot. But people lie to them and instead tell them that their pee sounds are awful. 

It's like an overprotective Dad trying to protect his young and naive daughter under 21 by telling her that she's not attractive enough to attract most guys anyways, so she shouldn't really try to attract the boys too much. But in reality she is super attractive and most regular guys have no chance with her. 

On 9/29/2023 at 1:50 AM, BlindListener said:

Some of you mention the whistling sound, I don't believe that I have ever heard the whistling sound. might someone be able to reference a free to access link to a good example of a recording/video with clear whistling sound? 

I can’t think of any example to refer you to. Next time I hear a recording with rthis sound I will link it to you.

6 minutes ago, Brad Wallis said:

My favorite is when a girl just takes her time and pees a long, slow tinkle into the water of the toilet.  The longer the better.  Something about that delicate splashing that really gets me off.

Know what you mean. Those long gentle pees get me excited too.

• Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Brad Wallis said:

My favorite is when a girl just takes her time and pees a long, slow tinkle into the water of the toilet.  The longer the better.  Something about that delicate splashing that really gets me off.

Dude I’m right there with you..  haven’t seen many others who’ve mentioned it which is a little surprising but I think it’s the best..  it’s sexy and tranquil..  what do you think made you like this sound? do you know?

• Hot 1
11 minutes ago, Sirpeealot said:

Dude I’m right there with you..  haven’t seen many others who’ve mentioned it which is a little surprising but I think it’s the best..  it’s sexy and tranquil..  what do you think made you like this sound? do you know?

I don’t know exactly, but it’s always been that way for me.  I had a girlfriend who always peed like this, and it seems to be the exception to the rule, as most girls really spray, though that can be hot too.  But this particular one never did, even when bursting, she had a gentle flow and took FOREVER.  I’d hear her in the mornings from the bedroom, just sitting there tinkling away, door open.  It just sounds sexy and feminine to me.  Why do you like these kinds of pees, and what experience do you have with them? 

@Fan of girls peeingI agree with you that the psychology of girls, with respect to their pee sounds, is quite complicated, and is made more so by their conditioning by misguided parents, and others. I believe it caused a lot of needless anxiety in my generation, and some later ones. The motivations of the people doing the guiding is as complicated and questionable as the results, in those who are being guided or conditioned, as you indicate.