Things that made you smile.

Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Today, the community has made me smile. PeeFans has so many wonderful, kind, compassionate and caring members and it really warms my heart. If you mention there is something wrong and you are feeling a little down, without a seconds hesitation multiple people are right there for you, offering hugs, support and just a listening ear. We really are like a family. We are not just group of people with a common interest.

There are many members here who I would proudly call my friends in real life.

Thank you for being so amazing PeeFans!

Hear, hear xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sophie said:

Another post similar to my previous one -

Today I have realised I am surrounded by some really wonderful people at home and at work. The little things really made a difference for me today. A little smile when they see me, a hello or a joke, offering me a chocolate, just the little interactions. It has made me realise there are people who don't know me that well but they still care about me, and try to cheer me up when I am not doing so well.

Just the small things has made me truly realise there are good people in the world, and I am not alone. I'm not really sure how to put it into words, but I hope you understand what I mean.

smiling-face-with-hearts_1f970.thumb.gif.b45fd36dc13e6a8804d0bf29fecb4911.gif          Because sometimes just a little emoji reaction isn't enough...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

The love and support I receive from my peefans family that I have never met in person before is unmatched. You guys will never know how much I love and appreciate you. I wish I could give all of you one big wet hug. 

Probably the only thing keeping me alive right now is the fun that I have on here lol. You guys are the GOAT.

You are so deserving of love and affection @Bacardi - we'll be here for you as long as you need us. Sending Friday hugs 💖

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The love and support I receive from my peefans family that I have never met in person before is unmatched. You guys will never know how much I love and appreciate you. I wish I could give all of you one big wet hug. 

Probably the only thing keeping me alive right now is the fun that I have on here lol. You guys are the GOAT.

DE20SPRSF06M.thumb.jpeg.e431cad8877b9f867c999539a895c57f.jpeg

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Sorry, got confused with the posts but love you too Bacardi!!!!💕

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I was given a doughnut today!

chocolate-frosted-donuts-1.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows the quickest way to win Sophie over is with chocolate. And today I was surprised with a chocolate doughnut by a colleague who was celebrating her birthday. While the food was nice, what really made me smile was the random act of kindness. We don't talk much outside of the occasional hi when we meet in the corridor, but she waved me over and held out a box of doughnuts for me to take one! I was in a great mood for hours afterwards, and I'm sure the sugar rush helped a little.

They look delicious, hope you enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I was given a doughnut today!

chocolate-frosted-donuts-1.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows the quickest way to win Sophie over is with chocolate. And today I was surprised with a chocolate doughnut by a colleague who was celebrating her birthday. While the food was nice, what really made me smile was the random act of kindness. We don't talk much outside of the occasional hi when we meet in the corridor, but she waved me over and held out a box of doughnuts for me to take one! I was in a great mood for hours afterwards, and I'm sure the sugar rush helped a little.

Mmmm yummmm

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing a DIY job at home building a cabinet on one end of a narrow bathroom to case in the hidden toilet cistern - so cutting a wooden panel to fit exactly between the two walls. 

Only thing is, I somehow cut the panel so it was not square - the right width at the bottom edge and 10mm too short at the top edge on one end.   So one side sat nicely against the side wall and the other had a widening gap at the edge which was really visible.

I thought I was going to have to buy another whole length of board because I didn't have enough left to cut another piece the same length.

Three days later, one lunchtime it suddenly hit me how I could use three separate pieces to make a whole better solution instead - which I've done and now it looks great.

• Love 2