Things that made you smile.

Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 12:51 AM, Sophie said:

I know it's an advert and Virgin, and beardy Branson and all that but... this makes me smile everytime I see it.

I like that one too, Sophie. Then again.... I also like this... I'm easily pleased..... 

• Like 1

Apple Car Play and Spotify!  I am having such a lot of fun with them! 
I found some pre-made playlists of BritPop on Spotify so I was singing my heart out doing 100km/h down the motorway to Pulp, Common People, Supergrass, Alright, etc. And some songs I haven’t heard in 20 years! 
Siri put on some other things for me, like J-Pop and some nice Drum & Bass.

I asked Siri if she had a boyfriend. She said “no, but I do a lot of dating. Ask me what date it is today!” 😆

I asked Siri if she thought I was naughty. She said “ I can’t answer that right now.”
Shall I ask again later?! 

• Haha 2

^ That is a lovely, smiley post - thank you @gldenwetgoose.

And I apologise profusely for this one, which nonetheless did make me smile this morning - a story in The Poke about AI-generated images of men washing hotdog sausages. https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2023/02/09/dare-you-gaze-upon-this-alarming-men-washing-hotdogs-series-of-ai-artworks/ (Example attached. Sorry.)

image.thumb.png.ed7a9830f2f489300d6be5cde2eb1e2a.png

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Kupar said:

^ That is a lovely, smiley post - thank you @gldenwetgoose.

And I apologise profusely for this one, which nonetheless did make me smile this morning - a story in The Poke about AI-generated images of men washing hotdog sausages. https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2023/02/09/dare-you-gaze-upon-this-alarming-men-washing-hotdogs-series-of-ai-artworks/ (Example attached. Sorry.)

image.thumb.png.ed7a9830f2f489300d6be5cde2eb1e2a.png

Wwwwwwwwow! 
that is all I have to say! 

CHICKEN RUN IS ON TV!

This is my all time favourite film, I have watched it more times than I could possibly count. I can recite it word for word with reasonable accuracy. I can watch it for just a few seconds and know exactly where in the film it is. I ... love... Chicken Run. BEST FILM EVER!! Nearly 23 years old and still as good as the day it came out.

My daughter still insists I look like one of the chickens. It's the eyes, apparently.

chicken-run.jpgchickenrun_01-featured-930x501.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

From a very smile-inducing series of cringeworthy true stories on the Lovehoney site at the moment, this one made me smile. Actually, it made me laugh out loud:

“Had been discussing with a partner about using sexy/dirty talk in bed and he agreed to try it next time. Fast forward to the next time and he's remained fairly quiet, so I figure that he's probably not comfortable with it and that's that. I get on top of him, grinding away and getting close when he suddenly says, 'yeah, ride the cock train to orgasm town'. Couldn't contain my laughter, rolled off him onto the floor in hysterics. Thankfully he was laughing too :'D."

• Haha 3
  • Love 1