Easier for guys or girls to pee outside?

Have to agree with the basic premise that it is easier for women to pee discretely for those very reasons.  Additionally if a woman is wearing a long (ankle-length or just above the ankle) dress or skirt wet streaks on the legs wouldn't even be visible.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

It definitely easier if you're able to wear skirts 😃, not impossible for us guys though, in the winter a pair of waterproof walking trousers hides a sneaky pee down your legs, and some cargo shorts are okay as long as the color is right.  I must admit it does make me jealous hearing your descriptions @Paulypeeps it must feel lovely to go commando in a dress.

I guess this might depend on if you are prepared to do it. It’s a bit like saying it’s easiest for guys who are commando and wear baggy shorts to go without being noticed as they can just pee out the leg hole effortless. Yes a woman with no underwear on in a skirt may be able to get away with it, but you’d have to have the right skirt on and spread your legs quite wide to avoid the splatter on your legs, skirt and shoes, but if you don’t care about getting them wet then I guess you could. I don’t wear skirts and I always wear underwear so for me I have to pull everything down to my ankles, squat and try and balance with my feet apart trying desperately hard not to get everything wet, fall over or be seen, and then I would need to wipe so would need to carry a tissue or rag or something and then dispose of it or have somewhere to stash it. So no, it really Isn’t an easy thing to do and generally I’d rather just hold it until I get somewhere with a toilet!

• Like 2

I think there @Peewee123 you've just summarised the issue that was in my mind.

For someone wearing a skirt, and commando it seems almost effortless and very discrete to pee straight down and be almost undetected - especially perhaps in a dark corner of a nightclub or standing on grass just to think of two examples.  However the penalty of that is likely to be lots of dribbles and splatters down legs, pee filled shoes and of course wet underwear if not commando.

In comparison the general situation for a guy in trousers would be a significant wet patch on the front - unless able to pee down the leg of baggy shorts or inside waterproof trousers as suggested.

So - easier yes, but with the big caveat of not being at all mess free.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

wow amazing, am just taking in all this information and struggling to take it in and i love that
fishnets and black skirts is already over stimulating and am getting the tingling soles of the feet so doubt i'll be able to say anything coherent after that!
glad to know you've got it all figured out 🙂

tell me more. perhaps a lacey slip would catch the wetness and keep the outer skirt a little dryer

i guess not wearing stockings would work as well as bare skin dries pretty quickly, and most guys seeing a girl with moist legs would probably assume it was some kind of beauty treatment she'd put on what the hell do we know about that stuff
then there's the long dress approach, what a great palette of options to choose from

the point about the pouring rain is very interesting indeed. in theory one could go out in a downpour and get away with anything male or female. i think i'm gonna have to try that. you could have a group wetting session just because it's raining like it's monsoon season in Calcutta

• Like 1

I have thought about this myself and mentioned it to my lady friends. For a dude, there is an ease of just reeling out and pissing. However, most of the time you can tell he is peeing. Women on the other hand, yeah have to reveal more, but they can duck down beside or behind something. Pants and panties down or skirt or dress hiked up with panties down or moved to one side. 

A dude standing still for a few seconds or a minute or two, pissing between two cars in a parking lot, you can see him from a distance. A lady on the other hand, squatting beside two cars in a parking lot, you won’t see her unless you walk up on her, or see her pop up, which at that point she’s finished. 

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I have thought about this myself and mentioned it to my lady friends. For a dude, there is an ease of just reeling out and pissing. However, most of the time you can tell he is peeing. Women on the other hand, yeah have to reveal more, but they can duck down beside or behind something. Pants and panties down or skirt or dress hiked up with panties down or moved to one side. 

A dude standing still for a few seconds or a minute or two, pissing between two cars in a parking lot, you can see him from a distance. A lady on the other hand, squatting beside two cars in a parking lot, you won’t see her unless you walk up on her, or see her pop up, which at that point she’s finished. 

*Pst* you can also go on your knees or pee in a squatting position :P. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
31 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I can see the peeing on your knees. 😁 The squatting though? I’d pee all over my pants. 🤔

Just do it like the girls have to do. Pull your pants down your knees xD. They wear pants to. (Not saying that it is practical :D. Or that you should do it ^^)
I once tried to pee while tieing my shoe to be extra sneaky. It either doesn't work well or i haven't figured out the right technique xD. 

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

A dude standing still for a few seconds or a minute or two, pissing between two cars in a parking lot, you can see him from a distance.

Oh and you can easily hide this by pulling out your phone. You can hide so much in plain sight as long as you don't arouse suspicion somehow. Most people are on autopilot most of the day. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

While it is most certainly easier and less messy for guys to pee in public, they certainly can be more exposed and obvious when doing so. The thing is that society has come to accept this and the site of men pissing in public isn't a shock to anyone. I suppose women are less likely to get into trouble for doing so, but that shouldn't really stop men from doing as they always have.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 7:06 PM, Starks2010 said:

A dude standing still for a few seconds or a minute or two, pissing between two cars in a parking lot, you can see him from a distance.

I have done this many times at a motoraway service car parks. I unzip get him out then out of the car open passenger door Pretended to do something or getting into my glove box while peeing into tarmac, or be on the phone. Get back in and zip up. 

I once saw a guy pull up at a lay-by really needed to go but he was shy and I can tell he wasn’t happy that I was there.  And was Pacing waiting for me to go. But then ducked behind the bush. Just don’t make it obvious xD 

Also it pends on the Situation, say like if you are travelling in a car while guys can just pee into the bottle, but girls need to somewhat able to pee into something hoovering.  Or camping and don’t want to leave the tent. 

• Agree 1
On 2/24/2022 at 10:56 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

Just do it like the girls have to do. Pull your pants down your knees xD. 

I do this somewhat regularly and while it is pretty fun, I think that if you get caught it will be even more awkward than when you get caught doing it the 'usual' way.

• Agree 1

I attended a Scottish wedding. As MC I was asked to wear a kilt . Eventually I was without underwear. Drinking more than my share of beer I peed frequently. It was so easy with the kilt squatted down and let it go. Easiest  outside peeing I have done. I pee on the golf course all the time walk into the bush pull it out and good to go. I may have to try golfing in a kilt. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 2/24/2022 at 10:15 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

Ok lets stop fantasising about girls and be honest:  (Or keep fantasising but lets not undersell guys :D.) 
image.png.3888bac9dc00feb37d6fcca293ebac54.png'

Guy + Skirt (Kilt) + no underwer = looks glorious. (I can't /don't want to wear a Kilt is not an excuse because there are more than enough girls who don't (want to) wear skirts either)
A Penis can also snipe where a vagina can only spray and pray. 

You also don't really need to zip up when someone is suddenly coming your way. Just wear a long T-Shirt / jacket and hide your penis with it. 
As long as the person is not suspecting you AND scanning you they won't be able to see a dick under there. And you don't even have to jump out of a squatting position. 

image.png.5e3f62050ebbd3725dfd70e91a29a1a6.png

You can also wear sweatpants. They are fast to pull up. 

Now on to some tips that apply to everyone: 

• If it is summer, you can easily wear swim shorts outside. They are literally made to dry fast. Pee through your pants while sunbathing, wait till dry and continue with your day.
  • Its also not uncommon to cool yourself of with water or to sweat during the summer. Just empty a bottle of water over your head or do some sports and no one will notice that the wetness of your pants is from another source. 
  • Water prove pants are an easy choice for colder months. Leather pants if you are a biker or like the look of it. 
  • Opt for tight fitting black clothes. Tight fitting is important because the wet clothing will cling to your leg and black clothing (depending on material) doesn't show that it is wet. 

image.png.9f82e9575f2e944b41b77a57d62c97eb.png

• You can also go for something like black lyrca cycling shorts. 

image.png.ea03f98ca60ad3e4b0a355c0cfc84414.png

• You could also do what @Paulypeeps described with some black shorts and a leggings underneath. (Some leggings are very water resistand some just act like Pauly described.)

image.png.c2759272575ae52dc91348fef354d8f0.png

Sry for the wall of text. 

Girls with penises tho 😳

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When a man pees outside...a night time..and it a wind against where he's standing, then either he turns his back on the wind or gets a nice wet stream the length of his thigh. I know- I've experienced it...not much fun really! But seeing a woman hover in such a situation is an absolute delight!!

• Like 2