Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

32 minutes ago, naughty_emma said:

i do plan on peeing all over the car that i’m given. just the thought of spraying all over the seats would be so hot to me

Haha, if you don't fear it will get noticed ok. Maybe don't aim for the dashboard or any electronic stuff. And try to be well hydrated.

32 minutes ago, naughty_emma said:

public peeing could be really fun too! maybe i’ll get on top of someone else’s car 😂😂

I think its pretty intriguing, probably because this specific car thing is something i personally wouldn't do nor encourage it initially...but the thought of a girl doing this is hot i have to admit maybe just because of that. Is this kind of public peeing something you do often or are you just going to be more daring because you will be far away from home where no one knows you?

Edited by Remi

Just because you have a hotel room and car to enjoy doesn’t mean you are limited to only those places.   Yes, they give you multiple options to explore, but don’t forget the wider options and the great outdoors. You haven’t said anything about the type of destination, but if it is a town or city then you can go out to pubs or bars wearing a suitable skirt and take a sneaky pee on the seat or onto the carpet in front of the seat.  On your way back to the hotel you can enjoy a quick squat in an alleyway or car park.   If it is a more rural area then just go for a walk and enjoy peeing somewhere in the bushes or anywhere you like really.

• Agree 1

You have so many options

Hotel...

Changing room floors and walls

Bathroom floors and sinks. 

Pile lots of towels and do it on there

Stairwells

In the grounds... go round the back, tgere is always bins and cars to go behind

In the pool

Car.

You cannot beat a roadside piss. Pull over and let a rip next to a busy road. If you are shy you can always hide behind a door. 

I guess there are two types of hotel rooms - those that are serviced every day, and those that leave the room until the end of your stay (if it's a few days).

So, if at the end of your second day the room hasn't been serviced, then there's a good chance housekeeping won't be coming into your room until you've checked out.   Peeing on the carpet or furnishings could take maybe 36 hours to dry out fully, and if you were well hydrated (aka drunk) then there's a good chance there'll be literally no trace left as any evidence peeing happened.

Whether it's wet bedsheets, puddles and dribbles on the carpet.   The only evidence could be 'tide marks' on light coloured furnishings.

I just came back from a trip in Paris. I stayed in a nice hotel directly across the main train station. Elegant room, nice, very colorful carpet and a large balcony (in full sight of the mainstation). I have pissed multiple times across the whole balcony. One full load into the curtains, and a full load of morning piss onto the carpet under the bed. 

As far as I know, nobody has noticed so far 🙂

44 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Did you also piss in the station, or was that everyone else? 💦

hahahaha 🤣 that wasnt me! but i also peed in some restaurant toilet sinks. And also in the stairwell of the hotel. 

Edited by localdaeru

Not a huge fan in pissing in hotels, but I did give it ago and boy it gave me a huge rush I think it due to being such a high risk thing. I have just squrted pee in a room on the cream floor here and there while my friend who does not know about my kink was in the bath room. Found it hard to relax to do anything like it but did it anyway. 

Love to try plants especially big ones in rooms or anywhere as long it not in view Of cctv.  But I did however piss out of a high hotel building window that was the most crazy feeling ever. 

And the other hotel I stayed at has a balcony did alot of pissing out there and they had fake grass out there. And I did have to pay for a disposit (incase for damages or items being used in the room, they have stuff in there that you can buy/use.) which I didn't but got my disposit back though after a week of check out. 

I remmeber watching a TV programme where they had someone with uv light finding all sorts in the room from blood to seamen and more xD from ceiling to floor, lamp shade you name it. 

On 9/6/2023 at 9:43 AM, Emilaze said:

I don't understand, how do people pee in hotel lobbies without getting caught on camera?! Aren't there cameras everywhere nowadays? 

Speaking for us guys, wear a skirt with no undies (or undies pulled to the side), sit where something blocks the view from the front (table, chairs, etc.), and just pee while checking your phone or reading something.  Completely undetected even with cameras everywhere.  Of course carpeting is a must, and there shouldn't be anybody close enough to hear the pee hit the carpet (as has happened to me a couple of times!).

Women, I imagine, could pee standing, wearing a dark skirt and fishnet stalkings in the manner of @Paulypeeps, in an inconspicuous place.

Another possible place would be on a couch, carefully peeing between cushions.  I haven't dared.

• Like 2
On 4/10/2023 at 7:14 PM, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

So true. I have done this quite a few times and I have too in the pool after I have woken up. I am sure the pool is just not where I should I have been in the first place.

I didnt even participate in the poll mostly because I rather boringly have never peed anywhere naughty in a hotel room.

But I will do something else on behalf of the former amateur pissing performer and hotel pissing extraordinaire Liz, aka Miss Piss. She has left the scene now having discovered Jesus and become born again.

So in memory of her - without entering it in the poll since it would be wrong for me to do so on behalf of someone else -I will list all the places in that poll I have enjoyed seeing her pissing in or on...

Carpet, curtains, bathroom floor, bathtub, on bed, in drawers, sink, walls, mirror.

Some of them multiple times. 

And I cherish seeing every one of those hotel pissings.

I guess this was cheating. If the OP objects, I am happy for a mod to delete this.

But I dedicate this post to the memory of Miss Piss.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Phyche said:

My friends live in a different state than I do. So anytime I go visit them I always get a hotel room and stay at least a week. I've pissed in every spot listed multiple times exept the bed, though I do piss off the bed when i need to pee in the middle of the night, plus I've pissed in the hallways, elevators, pool, pool deck, stairwell, even in the lobby. The lobby's the most fun, though it can be tricky if the front desk employee is there. Though I've done it a couple times while chatting with them and they never notice me pissing right in front of them. Though that's normally at the end of my stay when I'm checking out. My friends all know I get a thrill out of doing it. They try to give me new ideas and sometimes even join in on it.

Awesome. I think you win this poll 😁

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've pissed in a motel 6 lobby once,  at night waiting for the elevator with my friends.  I wasn't quite in the main viewing area,  but still anyone coming out of the elevator would be in for a surprise.  I said I'm taking a leak, assume the stance and aim for the wall. My friends laughing, trying to keep cover for me.

That and the community ice machine. Actually all my friends would piss in that. Lol.  They're getting braver because of me I think

• Hot 4

Love peeing in the hotel pool first thing in the morning. Well, sometimes I have coffee first but then I head straight into the water. I mean I always pee in any pool but when it’s that disgusting dark yellow piss I enjoy it just a little bit more. Guess I’m just a nasty motherfucker. 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1