Peeing infront of family members

2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Oh wow I love it! I love that I’m not alone in that my family pisses together. Have you ever been pissing on the carpet at the same time? Where is your moms favorite place to piss? Does she like to 

Well it depends on our state of undress as we are all "clothing optional" at home but mum tends to dressed at home in case of any knock at the door or similar.

We have had cases where one or more of us have had to pee at the same time and have done so in the same puddle!

When naked she just squats and urinates on the carpet but when dressed she often hoists herself up to sit on the kitchen sink and use it as a urinal! Sometimes to save all the faff of undressing, she will just go in her jeans.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
7 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Wow the idea of her squatting and doing so in the same puddle is amazing. Also the idea of her pissing in the sink. Is it arousing to you or just normal?!

Naturally, as we have no toilet provisions here, we all find it neutral when we see each other having to pee openly in the apartment. So my mum urinating in the sink with her jeans pulled down is quite normal, it is just somewhere to pee (I often use the sink as a urinal too if I am in the kitchen). We have been doing it for so long that it doesn't phase me.

Despite doing so for many years, I still get a buzz out any of us going toilet on the carpet and making large puddles.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 7:16 AM, beachmom said:

Actually, many young men, or lets say people with dicks, are becoming more timid about peeing openly these days. While women have become much bolder about it, men are becoming more hesitant. What young guys don't seem to realize is that people expect men to take advantage of their physical abilities wherever possible and moms more so than anyone. No mom wants to look for a restroom for a person who doesn't need to use one.

I think what many young men focus on (at least thats the case for me) is, that we are constantly confronted with the possibility of bothering or even offending someone. I’ve gotten very careful since I don’t want to be rude to others or even may be looked at as somebody who molests bystanders. 

Nobody cares if there is a woman that has to do her deed, but a man exposing himself in the faintest is being frowned on 

• Agree 4
On 9/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, No Toilet said:

Peeing in front of other family members is near daily occurrence for me as the apartment me and my parents live has NO TOILET provisions. Therefore we have a very open policy when it comes to relieving ourselves as we simply use our own home as a lavatory whenever we need to. 

As a result, all of us here (both male and female) have seen each other openly going toilet somewhere in the apartment like on the carpet, in the sink, in our clothes or similar and make no effort to conceal our pee stream or private parts!

Same here!
My sons are always up to no good, so even when I’m using the toilet, I keep the door open to keep an eye on them. Even when they are using the bathroom I have to keep the door open because, like I said, always up to no good. My oldest decided it was a good idea to lift up his potty seat and the regular toilet seat to. He was basically sitting in the toilet water! He thought this was how adults peed.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I needed to pee and had just put on a adult diaper to relieve myself. I had started peeing when my dad walked in (no one knows about me pee fun), he didn't see anything as I quickly grabbed a blanket and held it in front of me (he thought I might of been changing clothes and said sorry) but he kept talking to me as I slowly filled my diaper all the way up. I really had to go, it felt so naughty to do. 

• Hot 3
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I remember when I was in the single digits one of my parents would bring me to the bathroom a few times, or standing near me when they led me to pee outside (usually in the rural areas of Jamaica). Once at my great grandmother’s house the plumbing wasn’t working, and I’d been holding for hours, too shy to say anything, until my mother realized what was going on and basically carried me to the backyard and told me to pee on a fence post. I was desperate past shyness at this point, and I swear I peed several yards through the fence into the neighbor’s property (it was a wire fence).

Later, but when I was still in the single digits, my folks and I had gone… somewhere to buy… something with my female cousin and her mother tagging along. I was bursting to go again, and when I asked the store owner if they had a bathroom and told no, my mother heard and took me out into the back parking lot and told me to pee on the wall. I was afraid my cousin would see (I think it was a strip mall type of deal, and we all split off to different stores or something?).

But again, desperation won out over shyness and I started to go. Not five seconds later my cousin showed up, asking what I was doing, and relief quickly turned into embarrassment as she watched the whole time. 

Well, when I first got into peeing and wetting, my mom caught wetting myself on purpose one night in my room. Afterwards, as she didn't get mad at me  for it, I'd wet myself or pee around the house, even in front of her. And me and my friends had no problem peeing into my cousin's pool even in front of her. She never said anything, even if we did it in front of her

• Like 1
On 11/6/2023 at 1:21 PM, Hidengo said:

I remember when I was in the single digits one of my parents would bring me to the bathroom a few times, or standing near me when they led me to pee outside (usually in the rural areas of Jamaica). Once at my great grandmother’s house the plumbing wasn’t working, and I’d been holding for hours, too shy to say anything, until my mother realized what was going on and basically carried me to the backyard and told me to pee on a fence post. I was desperate past shyness at this point, and I swear I peed several yards through the fence into the neighbor’s property (it was a wire fence).

Later, but when I was still in the single digits, my folks and I had gone… somewhere to buy… something with my female cousin and her mother tagging along. I was bursting to go again, and when I asked the store owner if they had a bathroom and told no, my mother heard and took me out into the back parking lot and told me to pee on the wall. I was afraid my cousin would see (I think it was a strip mall type of deal, and we all split off to different stores or something?).

But again, desperation won out over shyness and I started to go. Not five seconds later my cousin showed up, asking what I was doing, and relief quickly turned into embarrassment as she watched the whole time. 

@hidengo was that unusual in Jamaican culture to pee outside at that age? Did you ever see your cousin or others do it?

My folks are from one of the more rural areas in Jamaica, where indoor plumbing wasn’t a thing many people had access to. It was pit toilets and bushes and bathing outside with a washtub for them as kids, so they kind of grew up with public urination as a necessity. I, on the other hand, grew up in the US despite being born in Jamaica (the second story happened in the US by the way), and honestly I think I already started connecting peeing with a “weird feeling” really young, so I didn’t feel comfortable doing it around other people.

I did pee with one of my cousins one time down in Jamaica. I was maybe 6 or 7 and my uncle was driving between St. Elizabeth and Portmore (3+ hours per-highway). I was holding it for a while, until I couldn’t anymore and they pulled over on the side of the road. There was a short wall at the side of the road, kind of like the metal guards on the shoulder you have in America, except… a brick wall, and I busied myself with wetting that instead of my pants. My female cousin who was about 4 came over next to me and squatted. It was too dark to see much, though, but I’m sure I would have been bothered if I hadn’t been so desperate.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Devika said:

Has anyone peed infront of family member or stranger.....and found it arousing😉......if so do let me know some exciting stories.

@Devika - I've merged your post in with this existing thread on exactly this subject.   There may be other real experiences worth a read via the search facility too.

This was about 12 years ago I was living with my girlfriend at the time and she had a 20 year old daughter who lived there yet. There was only one bathroom in the house and there wasn’t even a lock on the door. My girlfriend would often come in and use the toilet while I was showering and a couple times while I was shaving. Then her daughter started coming in while I was in the shower. She would knock on the door and say I really need to use the bathroom and I would say ok but I would always stay in the shower until she was finished. The one time she came in hurrying and didn’t knock but just said I need to pee and as soon as she got in she was peeing and of course I waited until she was finished to come out but this time she let her pants and panties on the floor next to the laundry basket. I was about to go tell her to not just leave her pants on the floor when I picked them up to throw them in the laundry basket they were really wet so she must have not made it to the bathroom in time and pissed her pants quite badly and she left them next to the laundry basket to dry. 

• Love 2

I have. When I was younger. About around 14 or 15. I would go out hiking a lot with my sister. Many times while hiking me and her have both had to pee so we’d duck behind a few trees and just squat to do our business. It was pretty normal to us considering we’ve seen many others do it.

1 hour ago, Sirpeealot said:

When it came to opposite sex bathroom use, both my mother and my aunt (her sister) would pop a squat right in my plain site on a regular basis.  This lasted from the time I was walking all the way up until preteen/prepubescent ages.  There clearly wasn’t much thought put into it from their ends.  To them it was no different from me seeing them wash their hands or brush their teeth.  The biggest difference between the two of them was the fact that my mother always kept herself well concealed when she was peeing by leaning forward and tightly keeping her legs together.  My aunt on the other hand made no efforts to not let me see anything and everything, whatsoever.  I was able to get many up close and clear views of her vagina and flowing pee stream, along with her wiping her vagina when she was finished.  These experiences without a doubt had a major part in the development of my kink.  As I was approaching the age that I knew enough about vaginas, but hadn’t yet learned how to masturbate, trouble started calling my name.  I started getting really excited when I knew I one of them was about to pee with me right there in the bathroom with them.  Randomly my penis would swell up but I didn’t fully understand why.  Eventually, the association with my first time seeing a real vagina and the fact that pee happened to be flowing from that vagina became imprinted in my young mind.

It got to a point when I learned to give myself orgasms, and I now had to pretend I wasn’t actually super intrigued by seeing them peeing and always played it off cool.  While putting on this act, I was capturing some valuable eye candy to give way to repeated fantastic orgasms for years to come.

Personally, I learned to really dig the sexy and peaceful sound of the tinkling while looking at them with their underwear pulled down to their knees.  Just knowing that their special private girl part was exposed in my presence was an intimate enough feeling.  Maybe in a way I felt flattered that they weren’t shy to pee right in front of me while I watched and talked to them.  It was as if it were a special compliment which gave me a special feeling about myself.

I’m not exactly proud of this as the idea of this is essentially incestual by nature.  However, this is how my experiences played out for me and it’s just the reality that it had an impact on what makes me a part of who I am.

Wow, was this while peeing at home or outside?