Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

My advice: Instead of taking drugs (unless you need them) or risk being dehydrated, just drink a lot of water and take some vitamin B.  It will make your pee very yellow without risking your health.

Edited by DXR
  • 1 month later...

Thankfully, I go on holiday this week - of course staying at a hotel deliberately chosen due to it having a pool so I can enjoy pissing in there to my hearts content. 

I'm going away for 10 days altogether - how many times do you think I can piss in there overall whilst I'm there? Perhaps think of this as setting a challenge for me, if you will.. 😉💧

• Like 1
On 5/25/2024 at 11:38 PM, James_erased said:

Thankfully, I go on holiday this week - of course staying at a hotel deliberately chosen due to it having a pool so I can enjoy pissing in there to my hearts content. 

I'm going away for 10 days altogether - how many times do you think I can piss in there overall whilst I'm there? Perhaps think of this as setting a challenge for me, if you will.. 😉💧

As some people here will guess I am tempted to suggest a high number @James_erased! Good to hear you've chosen a hotel with a swimming pool and I'll ask you to use it as a toilet as much as you possibly can.  I love the thought of you being set a challenge but I'm just going to ask you (possibly beg you!) to relieve yourself in the pool whenever you need to.  🤭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

As some people here will guess I am tempted to suggest a high number @James_erased! Good to hear you've chosen a hotel with a swimming pool and I'll ask you to use it as a toilet as much as you possibly can.  I love the thought of you being set a challenge but I'm just going to ask you (possibly beg you!) to relieve yourself in the pool whenever you need to.  🤭

I very much like the idea of you suggesting a high number, and encourage you to give into the temptation of doing exactly that! 😉  but oh yes, I always have 'swimming pool' ticked in the search criteria when looking for a hotel - at least half the fun of a holiday is spending the week just deliberately pissing in there, am I wrong? So yes, using it as a toilet as much as I possibly can will certainly occur.. I want to take full advantage! But yes, please do go ahead and set me a target number challenge; it'd be a lot of fun keeping on track to make sure I hit it 🤫

18 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Have you ever used the pool to where the color changes after you leave it?

On 5/28/2024 at 9:27 AM, James_erased said:

I very much like the idea of you suggesting a high number, and encourage you to give into the temptation of doing exactly that! 😉  but oh yes, I always have 'swimming pool' ticked in the search criteria when looking for a hotel - at least half the fun of a holiday is spending the week just deliberately pissing in there, am I wrong? So yes, using it as a toilet as much as I possibly can will certainly occur.. I want to take full advantage! But yes, please do go ahead and set me a target number challenge; it'd be a lot of fun keeping on track to make sure I hit it 🤫

Hey I have a feeling this is mostly a 'guy thing' setting challenges and I really hope you get some high ones!  🙂 What I like the most is knowing that you will take the opportunity to use the hotel pool as a toilet every time you need to piss. I know it's naughty but I'm excited by the amount of urine you'll add to the water to pollute it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey I have a feeling this is mostly a 'guy thing' setting challenges and I really hope you get some high ones!  🙂 What I like the most is knowing that you will take the opportunity to use the hotel pool as a toilet every time you need to piss. I know it's naughty but I'm excited by the amount of urine you'll add to the water to pollute it.  

I wouldn’t call it so much of a guy thing - more just a bit of holiday fun with a pool pissing target to work towards! 😉

Anyway, you may be pleased to know I have now successfully completed my first piss (of many) into the pool for this holiday.. after having been deliberately hydrating this morning, I was laid on the sun lounger and waited until a pretty desperate need to relieve myself - before slinking into the pool to purposely, and immediately do just that. Ah, it’s such a wonderful sensation just letting go right into the pool water! 💦

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Hey, I adhered to most of the swimming pools forbidden rules - can you guess which one I contravened? 🤫

20240604_154310.jpg

I'm guessing maybe you swam alone?  🤣

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I'm guessing maybe you swam alone?  🤣

If getting in literally just to piss and then getting straight back out again counts as 'swimming, then sure 😏

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/5/2024 at 11:54 AM, James_erased said:

If getting in literally just to piss and then getting straight back out again counts as 'swimming, then sure 😏

So you got into the pool with no intention of swimming - only for the purpose of using it as a toilet it seems.  Oh I find the thought of this so exciting!  

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
On 6/12/2024 at 12:38 AM, Maggie_555 said:

So you got into the pool with no intention of swimming - only for the purpose of using it as a toilet it seems.  Oh I find the thought of this so exciting!  

That, Maggie, is precisely what I did! No intention of actually swimming in there at all - just slipping in to enjoy the experience of relieving myself into the pool water, and then getting back out again. 

On a couple of occasions I didn’t actually even properly get in at all; merely sitting on the side with my legs in the water and enjoying just pissing through my swim shorts into the pool water that way - lovely and naughty! 🤫

• Love 1

As I sat in the pool changing room after my morning swim today, I couldn't help but think of this thread ... especially as I watched my pee gently tinkling onto the floor, under the door, and into the drain conveniently located just outside.

I also couldn't help wondering if anyone else saw that little flow of pee as it made its way across the tiles.

Of these little things, smiles are made.  😘

• Like 2