Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

On 7/10/2023 at 6:42 PM, Maggie_555 said:

@Havelock I was always encouraged to pee through my swimsuit while in the pool. even to the extent of being persuaded to hold-on before getting in. It could possibly sound strange but as a youngster I happily accepted this encouragement.  At first I simply enjoyed being told I was a "good girl" as I peed - but after a while I began to realise it was possibly naughty as my pee was going into the water and others would be swimming in it.   As you'll have probably guessed I still enjoy being a "good girl" in a swimming pool, even now as a mature adult. 😉 

@Maggie_555 I totally relate to this. Growing up in Spain/EU I was often told I was a "good boy" when peeing on things outside. I was directed to pee publicly whenever I had the need and on things like walls, sidewalks, car tires etc.  This was odd because I then later realized from a US perspective this would not be considered a good boy to pee in public and on things. Its funny the impact that culture and upbringing norms have. I now crave that feeling of being a good boy and peeing on things. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 7/15/2023 at 1:50 PM, newpiss99 said:

I never go to the actual bathroom. I only pee in the pool. It feels good

Well in that case I'm going to say "Welcome to Peefans @newpiss99!" As more than a few people here know I get a buzz from the thought of a guy peeing in a swimming pool.  Keep up the good work of adding urine to the water for others to swim in! 😉 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Love everything about pissing in the pool. The relief from having a piss, the warmth in my swim shorts, the yellow cloud in front of my dick and afterwards the feeling of the warm piss moving down my shorts and legs as I move off. And especially the fact that others have to swim in my piss for however long it’s still there. Had my first piss in a hot tub a couple of months ago while four others were sitting there. My cock was rock hard afterwards, had to wait till it calmed down before I could get out.

• Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 11:07 PM, Alfresco said:

The first day Mrs A and myself went to the pool area together.   Before we left our room, Mrs A said "I need a pee before we go over".   I responded with "I need a pee too but I was going to wait until I get there".  She unfortunately said "I am not sure I can wait that long", so she used the toilet in the room.

We then walked from our room down to reception and then over to the health club which was in a separate building.   We checked in and walked into the separate changing rooms.   I got changed and whilst I was naked I let a small amount of pee out onto the changing room floor.  I walked out into the pool area where I met my wife.  We had some water from the dispenser and then we both went in the pool and did some swimming.   I released my bladder fully once in the pool.    After swimming for a while, we got out and drank some more water, then we went into the bubble pool.   Mrs A got in first and remarked that it was definitely not a hot tub.   I followed her down the steps and she said she was going to warm it up a bit.  I put my hand on her leg with my fingers in front of her crotch and almost immediately felt a warmth and a flow around my fingers.   She said "Can you feel that" and I told her that I could and it was very nice.  She wasn't hugely full, so she only peed for about 10 seconds.  I also emptied what little had built up in my bladder.   It felt lovely and warm against the cold water in the bubble pool.

We then got back out and had another drink, then went into the steam room.  Mrs A isn't normally one who uses the steam room but she decided that she would come in there with me.  I told her that it was fine to pee in the steam room as well because everything is already wet, but neither of us needed to go at this point due to having just peed in the bubble pool.  However, she didn't object or say it was inappropriate or anything - just that she didn't need to pee.

After that we went for another swim  followed by going back in the bubble pool.   Mrs A put my hand back on her crotch and peed again.   After we left the bubble pool she went to get changed and I said I would go in the steam room for a few more minutes to warm up.   I went in there and found myself alone, so I sat on the tiled bench at the side and allowed my pee to just flow out in my shorts.  It pooled between my legs and started running off the bench onto the floor.   

The next two sessions in the pool were just me and as they included peeing in places other than the pool, I'm going to write them up in my "Alfresco Peeing" Thread.   I'll update this post with a link once they are written.

Such a lovely thought, swimming in the pool and feeling free to release your bladder. And Mrs A peeing in the bubble pool would have been a relaxing experience too. Beautiful, Alfresco. Sounds like an amazing time. 💖

• Love 2
On 10/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, Alfresco said:

I was at a hotel over the weekend and visited their pool three times.   One of those times was with my wife and we both peed in the pool and the bubble pool pool.   I will give more info in a separate post, but first, I wanted to say how I thought that the people who designed the pool did so to encourage pool peeing.   

On first entering the male changing room from the reception area, there was ONE toilet cubicle, then there was an area with mirrors and two hairdryers, spin dryer for wet costume, then an area of changing cubicles, then an open changing area (with floor drain in the middle) and then there were lockers followed by four shower cubicles and finally a door to the pool.

In the pool area, there was a 20m pool, a bubble pool (think jacuzzi, but it wasn't hot), a sauna, a steam room, a cold water shower, a water dispenser and a few plastic loungers.   So it was likely that people would spend a reasonable time in there between the various facilities and they probably would drink water from the dispenser too.  However, if you were in the pool area and needed to pee and were wanting to use the toilet then you would have to get out of the pool, walk into the changing rooms, past the showers, through the changing space, through the "dry" area with the hairdryers and spin dryer to finally reach the toilet.  Who is going to do that?

The fact that there was only one toilet also implies that they don't expect many people to actually use it.   Four showers to one toilet?   Two hairdryers to one toilet?   in the Men's changing room you would expect more people to use the toilets than the hairdryers.   Also, what happens when the one toilet is out of order?

Then, at one point I found someone who did exactly that.  I was getting changed after my swim and I heard the door to the pool bang.   A guy in his late 50s or early 60s walked past the showers, walked through the changing area in dripping wet shorts, said hello to me, continued in bare feet and dripping through the area with the dryers and went into the toilet where I heard him bang the door shut and pee into the water of the toilet.  He then flushed and went all the way back through to the shower and showered, presumably before getting changed, but I left before he came out of the shower.   I couldn't believe that he had gone to all that effort rather than just peeing in the pool or at the very least gone straight in the shower and peed whilst he was showering.   Very strange behaviour!

Needless to say, neither my wife nor me found it necessary to use the toilet and I'll write more about that later.

Yes indeed @Alfresco, the designers of those pool facilities certainly do seem to have been encouraging use of the pool as a toilet, and of course I see nothing wrong with that! 😉  Must admit I'm both amazed and disappointed to hear of the trouble the guy you described took to return to the single toilet in the male changing room.  Luckily my hubby knows what I like and would never do that.  Good to hear that both you and your wife increased the amount of urine within the water of the main pool and the bubble pool. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I didn’t peel in the pool of the nudist resort out of respect and also because I didn’t want a boner. Their hot tub had a sign that said not to pee in the water 🤣

The fact that they felt the need to post a sign must have meant that they were having issues with too many people peeing in there and affecting the chemistry!  I guess people who are relaxed enough to be without clothes are probably also relaxed enough not to mind peeing in a pool.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, no ever told me, my cousins, or our friends to pee in the pool, but no one ever asked about us never getting out to go pee either. And I know they caught us doing it. We weren't exactly shy or subtle about it. My cousin walked up to my buddy and I, while we were peeing in her pool, and asked us about lunch. Never batted an eye. So we never thought twice about it or doing it. Actually surprised us the first time we ever heard someone scold their kid for peeing in the public pool. We just kept quiet about doing it too.

• Like 3

I have a large hot tub ,we use it all year round, it's in a wooden gazebo with grape vines all over it , so it's pretty private . My GF and me would sit in in naked all the time , then she would lift out just enough to pee across the tub to me , it's like playing " catch " I usually got a full mouth of jer sweet juice .at times I wojld pour bottles of baby oil in the tub so we were all Oily and slippery , then I could go down on jer untill she squirted in my mouh , then she would do the same to me ....life can't get any better

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So. I feel compelled to confess that I didn’t pee between about lunchtime and the evening and when I got into the pool I’m afraid the pool got about a half-full bladder of clear piss and it felt really good releasing it 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/14/2020 at 2:25 AM, Albionis said:

I agree espcially with the announcing before you go, like i posted on the other thread it was my most exciting experience even tho i didn’t even pee myself but there is just something about her asking my permission to pee that made it A LOT more exciting 😁

It's rare for that situation to happen at the pool having a hot girl come up to you and ask if she could pee in the pool near you. You can't say no to that. 

Edited by Pturp
  • Hot 1

This morning, swam again, and the pool got a bladder full of clear piss from my coffee this morning. And I emptied again before getting out. (This was why I was gonna make a topic for near-live-pool-pee logging …)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah I've always peed in the pool and never seen anyone get out to go to the bathroom unless it was for #2.  My friends and I LIVED at the pool as kids and it just wasn't a thing. Peeing in pools does cause a burning sensation for me though probably due to the chlorine. 

One the rare occasion when I went inside to pee at home while playing in the sprinkler my mom asked whether I take my swimsuit off to pee or just pee through it, which I thought was a strange question.  She's definitely "into" this strange hobby but I don't like to think about it.  🤢

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/9/2024 at 11:32 PM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Yeah I've always peed in the pool and never seen anyone get out to go to the bathroom unless it was for #2.  My friends and I LIVED at the pool as kids and it just wasn't a thing. Peeing in pools does cause a burning sensation for me though probably due to the chlorine. 

Yes, maybe due to the chlorine or maybe the pH was off. (Used to work at a pool).

• 3 weeks later...