Have you ever pissed on the beach?

Have you pissed on a beach before?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pissed on a beach before?

• Yes
    • No

I have peed on the beach plenty of times and in several countries; UK, Spain, Netherlands, France, Cayman Islands, Iceland, Norway, Canary Islands, USA (if you count Blizzard Beach in Disney World LOL). 

The way I pee depends on the circumstances.  If nobody is around then I'll usually take my penis out and pee standing.  If there are people around then I'll do one of several options; pee behind a beach hut, sit or kneel on the beach and pee out of the leg of my shorts or go into the dunes (if available) where it is a bit more secluded.  Sometimes I'll sit on a rock and gaze out to sea whilst peeing down the front of the rock.

I have peed in the dark on beaches at night when people have been drinking and there are others about who also go onto the beach to pee, I have peed on a windy winter day where the pee gets carried off on the wind (don't piss into the wind unless you want to get wet), I have peed on hot sunny days with people all around me when I dig a little hole in the sand at the end of my beach towel, kneel whilst looking for something in my bag and pee in the hole - often with people just a few metres away.

This is probably not what you were getting at, but At Bournemouth I have been there when the airshow is on and it is packed, so they bring in portable urinals and portaloos to help with the situation.  I have peed in those urinals whilst girls have watched from the queues for the portaloos.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

If the weather's good enough, and I'm not wearing too many clothes, I'll wade up to my waist and pee in the sea, but otherwise, yes, I've pissed on the beach many times. Most recently, on a windy day, away from people, standing on the beach, but at other times

- sheltered from the wind (and view) in a dip. I was sitting rather than standing, so I'd have done like @chicklover99 and pulled my cock through my shorts

- lying on the beach, I've rolled over sideways and pissed onto the beach while lying down

- stood at the edge of the water and pissed into it

- walked into the sand dunes for privacy, then pulled my cock out

Pissing on the beach feels pretty acceptable to me, so I'm not too worried about someone being able to tell I'm pissing there.

• Hot 2
On 2/26/2020 at 5:14 AM, pop-a-squat said:

One time I was with a female friend on a semi crowded beach, but we weren’t too close to anyone else. I told her I needed to piss but didn’t wanna go back in the water. She suggested I pee on the beach, hehehe. So I did exactly that! I sat up, spread my legs and moved my bathing suit to the side and began pissing in the sand. My friend watched the entire thing.

Did your friend then join you in pissing having been so mesmerized by you? Or was that her introduction to pee play?

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I've pissed on the beach and in the sea. Usually I wander off to find some quiet rocks to pee over, out of sight. Its quite freeing to have just the sea and the wind and the wet rock in front of you! Very easy to slip your cock away quickly if someone starts coming over too.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, honeylemon said:

not sure if this counts but i was with an ex partner and he carried me out into the water, my chest against his back, my arms over his shoulders, and legs around his waist. after a day of drinking beers i really really really had to go, like it was verging on painful, and my ex told me i “should stop being a baby and just go!” so i did,  still with my arms and legs around him, pressed right up against his back. by the time the water turned warm, he knew exactly what i was doing.

Hope he appreciated it....  or maybe that's one of the reasons he's an ex...   😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1