The person below me!

I thought it would be a fun idea to make a pee version of the person below me game! So basically I will start with a question and someone will reply with their answer to the question and then ask a question to the person who replies to them! Hopefully that made sense. If not please feel free to dm me! Also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section I didn't know quite where to put this😂 

Here is the first question! 

When did the person below me last pee?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

In the toilet at home.I really needed to go.

How long did the person below me pee for the last time they went?

I didn't time it but I really needed to go so it was definitely one of my longer pees xD

How much has the person below me drank recently 🙂

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I've had like 3 beers in the last 30min 

What's the worst the person below ever needed to go?

I mean Ive had to go bad enough that I wet myself so I guess as bad as it gets xD Near the end it feels like your bladder is going to explode out of your urethra xD

Where is the weirdest place the person below has peed?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

I have peed outdoors as my pics will prove.

Are they naughty?

well they have all been done through necessity rather than choice.

i have also peed myself outdoors

has the person below me ever had an accident at work?

I have had a pee accident at work before which I had to place my undies in a bag and in my purse. Since then, I always carry extra undies with me.

Where was the last time you peed outdoors with a friend?

Camping with a female friend. She wanted me nearby while she went to the camp toilet to go pee, and while she was going I peed on the ground.

others: me & a friend has to pee in a city park and pissed in the bushes; a friend of a friends garden on a summer night when we had been drinking, and the bushes were closer than the bathroom

What did the person below do when they were last on a beach and needed to pee?

Edited by oliver2
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Sadly I've never peed on a partner, or ever had pee play with anyone other than online here.

when and where was the last time the person below me deliberately peed in their underwear?

Deliberately never, but I have been known to, ahem, "lose control" a couple of times 😉

Does the person below me prefer to be the one peeing or have someone else pee on/for them?

5 minutes ago, PeeFan said:

Deliberately never, but I have been known to, ahem, "lose control" a couple of times 😉

Does the person below me prefer to be the one peeing or have someone else pee on/for them?

I prefer to be the pee-er

Does the person below me tinkle or do they gush? 

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I prefer to be the pee-er

Does the person below me tinkle or do they gush? 

Due to drinking 4.5 litres of fluid every day just to keep my transplanted kidney in good working order, I gush. I also don't feel like I need to pee until I REALLY have a full bladder.

Where is the most ridiculous place the person below me has ever peed?

On 11/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, PeeFan said:

Due to drinking 4.5 litres of fluid every day just to keep my transplanted kidney in good working order, I gush. I also don't feel like I need to pee until I REALLY have a full bladder.

Where is the most ridiculous place the person below me has ever peed?

Wow that's a lot of fluids! 

Idk to be honest. Ive peed in my closet? Or one time i sat cross legged in the bathroom in front of the toilet and peed. Idk xD

Has the person below me ever wet themselves?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 10:52 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I like to naughty pee at least a few times a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes multiple times a day. Today I’ve pissed in my kitchen sink and out my second story window. 

Where is your absolute favorite naughty place to pee?

My naughty place would be on a hard wood floor...the sound of the pee and the drops that hit my legs...

Is the person below me ever drank a full bladder of pee?

39 minutes ago, thething said:

My naughty place would be on a hard wood floor...the sound of the pee and the drops that hit my legs...

Is the person below me ever drank a full bladder of pee?

I personally have drank a little bit, but never a full bladder

Does the person below me like wetting? and if so what is their favorite outfit to wet in?

• Like 1

I wasn’t into wetting my clothes but a few people asked me to video myself wetting my panties. And turns out it is a big turn out.  I have bought some new panties to try out a few and see which ones I like best. I post the videos and let others decide.  

the person below me do u masterbate  while doing a naughty pee or after? 

• Like 1

Ha - good question.  It varies....    As a guy I find it pretty impossible to masturbate whilst peeing.  If I'm going to pee somewhere naughty I'll usually be pretty full if not desperate - my brain usually doesn't let me get an erection until emptying has been taken care of.  So personally it's usually after.   Nearly every time I masturbate though it's over the thought of you fine ladies releasing a golden flow.

So that's me, now over to you:-    If you had the ultimate opportunity, do anything and there would be absolutely no consequences whatsoever, what would you choose to do?   Would you track down your high school bully and make them drink your piss, would you have your hottest celebrity crush pee for you?  Would you pee on the carpet in Buckingham Palace - the choice is yours!

• Like 1

I would travel to my Skype buddy and do every single thing we fantasize about doing together.   Which is a very long list we thing of something new everytime we talk. 

what turns you on the most about your fetish?  And what would you do if u could?

• Like 1