The person below me!

5 hours ago, Sweets said:

I would travel to my Skype buddy and do every single thing we fantasize about doing together.   Which is a very long list we thing of something new everytime we talk. 

what turns you on the most about your fetish?  And what would you do if u

Many things excites me. Everything that involves this wet fetish. But if i need to put my finger on one thing (great choose of words) then watching a girls above my face, watching her legs open showing me her pee hole...knowing that any moment i will enjoy her warm piss...the wait...the smell....the taste...her relief....thats exciting...watching the fluids run down her legs until the stream is hard and steady... being covered with it. Mmm ok...i just got excited 🙂

and for the person below me: do you prefer morning piss or evening piss?

3 minutes ago, thething said:

Many things excites me. Everything that involves this wet fetish. But if i need to put my finger on one thing (great choose of words) then watching a girls above my face, watching her legs open showing me her pee hole...knowing that any moment i will enjoy her warm piss...the wait...the smell....the taste...her relief....thats exciting...watching the fluids run down her legs until the stream is hard and steady... being covered with it. Mmm ok...i just got excited 🙂

and for the person below me: do you prefer morning piss or evening piss?

I'm not sure what you quiye mean by morning or evening pee but I'll try express my feelings😂 in the morning I'm almost always desperate to pee so that's always an exciting thing to wake up, also maybe nerve-racking if I'm with other people though😂 In the evening it's more relaxing and it's just kind of pondering about the day while sitting at the toilet so I guess morning is my preference😂🤷

Does the person below me prefer seeing pee come out of a penis or vulva more? 

PS: for some reason autocorrect kept trying to autocorrect vulva to bulbs so idk🤷😂

• Like 1
15 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ha - good question.  It varies....    As a guy I find it pretty impossible to masturbate whilst peeing.  If I'm going to pee somewhere naughty I'll usually be pretty full if not desperate - my brain usually doesn't let me get an erection until emptying has been taken care of.  So personally it's usually after.   Nearly every time I masturbate though it's over the thought of you fine ladies releasing a golden flow.

So that's me, now over to you:-    If you had the ultimate opportunity, do anything and there would be absolutely no consequences whatsoever, what would you choose to do?   Would you track down your high school bully and make them drink your piss, would you have your hottest celebrity crush pee for you?  Would you pee on the carpet in Buckingham Palace - the choice is yours!

I would strip down Brext Party candidate Michelle Dewsbury and have her piss on my cock. Then I would piss on her clit to return the favour, and finally I'd let her sit on my face while I tongue-fucked her to an earth-shattering climax! Oh, and I'd make her husband watch.

Which celebrity would person below me most like to piss on or be pissed on by?

1 hour ago, Riley said:

I'm not sure what you quiye mean by morning or evening pee but I'll try express my feelings😂 in the morning I'm almost always desperate to pee so that's always an exciting thing to wake up, also maybe nerve-racking if I'm with other people though😂 In the evening it's more relaxing and it's just kind of pondering about the day while sitting at the toilet so I guess morning is my preference😂🤷

Does the person below me prefer seeing pee come out of a penis or vulva more? 

PS: for some reason autocorrect kept trying to autocorrect vulva to bulbs so idk🤷😂

Since peefan kinda went out of order I’ll answer both of you 😈.   Riley I get mire turned on watching woman in videos. Never got see in person but I have a feeling I would have the same reaction.  There are a few certain guys that are really hot when they pee and stoke a hard on at the same time but most guys can’t do that. 

36 minutes ago, PeeFan said:

I would strip down Brext Party candidate Michelle Dewsbury and have her piss on my cock. Then I would piss on her clit to return the favour, and finally I'd let her sit on my face while I tongue-fucked her to an earth-shattering climax! Oh, and I'd make her husband watch.

Which celebrity would person below me most like to piss on or be pissed on by?

peefan that would definitely be the rock. What a gorgeous man. 

to the person below me. Where is you favorite place to pee besides the toilet?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Since peefan kinda went out of order I’ll answer both of you 😈.   Riley I get mire turned on watching woman in videos. Never got see in person but I have a feeling I would have the same reaction.  There are a few certain guys that are really hot when they pee and stoke a hard on at the same time but most guys can’t do that. 

peefan that would definitely be the rock. What a gorgeous man. 

to the person below me. Where is you favorite place to pee besides the toilet?

In jeans.. on my body😂 does that count?😂

Does the person below me like desperation and holding at all?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Riley said:

In jeans.. on my body😂 does that count?😂

Does the person below me like desperation and holding at all?

I love desperation. I love holding it myself to the point i burst with tears. I also love watching a girl crossing her legs in desperation...not able to hold it no more. 

This way the climax is more worthy.

To the person below, is peeing your only fetish? If not, what else?

• Like 1

Piss isn't my only fetish, another big fetish for me is cum. I love shooting my load all over the place😈. I also love getting my wife's cum all over me😈

Does the person below me ever mix their piss fetish with another one of their fetishes?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
34 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Piss isn't my only fetish, another big fetish for me is cum. I love shooting my load all over the place😈. I also love getting my wife's cum all over me😈

Wait, does that count as a fetish? Whether it is or it isn’t, I share it 🤗

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@oliver2 Sharing is caring! Petty much anything can be a fetish if it gets you off, even getting off itself - there are some really hilarious (and hot) ones on people's Fetlife profiles if you ever have time to kill and aren't already confused enough by humans........

@speedy3471 I like mixing my piss fetish with a bit of light bondage sometimes because I love men pissing on me as an act of dominance.

Does the person below me enjoy peeing on things to mark them as your territory?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

Does the person below me enjoy peeing on things to mark them as your territory?

I like pissing on certain things hahahaha. I've never thought of it as marking my territory

What does the person below me like most about their piss fetish?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@speedy3471 If you count the majority of the time as 'from time to time', sure. Alas, reality often gets in the way of this noble ambition - boooooooo, reality... why must it exist?!?

Further to my point above about how anything can be a fetish, I like the way my piss fetish combines quite nicely with my fucking and cock sucking fetishes 😜

What was the most 'interesting' place the person below me has pissed lately?

8 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

What was the most 'interesting' place the person below me has pissed lately?

The most interesting place was on the floor of a walmart bathroom about an hour ago

Where was the last naughtiest indoor place the person below me as pissed?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The most interesting place was on the floor of a walmart bathroom about an hour ago

Where was the last naughtiest indoor place the person below me as pissed?

That would have to be my dining room floor. Or the living room floor while fucking myself. 

the person below me. Have you ever peed in a dress room or somewhere other than the bathroom in a store 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Sweets said:

I have leaked on myself.  Never a full on losing it.  No one could notice.  And it was not intentional.  

where is your favor place to pee outside 

There is a park near me that I like to pee in. Its fun to discretely pee while reading or doing something just sitting on the grassy ground 🙂 

What is the weirdest place you have peed in?

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
21 minutes ago, Riley said:

There is a park near me that I like to pee in. Its fun to discretely pee while reading or doing something just sitting on the grassy ground 🙂 

What is the weirdest place you have peed in?

Thanks for picking up on my misspelling, favorite lol.   This was a good idea thanks for posting.  It’s been a lot of fun.  😉 You have also made me start thinking there is park out here in the country I may have to go visit when it warms up 

Edited by Sweets
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

For the person below me

What is the perfect relaxing evening?

Perfect relaxing evening for me is despereation... to hold it almost all day...to get to my living room after everything is done. After dinner...to take my cloths off...naked on the sofa. Turn on the tv...to feel the burn. To feel it growing...to hold it as much as i can and then...to let it go...on the couch...while watching tv....to not care for the mess i make...all over the living room. Best, relaxed minutes of the day.

To the person below me. If you are a pee drinker, do you suck the clit/penis while drinking closing your mouth on it or do you like to get it from a distance and watch the stream to your mouth?

On 11/28/2019 at 10:53 PM, thething said:

To the person below me. If you are a pee drinker, do you suck the clit/penis while drinking closing your mouth on it or do you like to get it from a distance and watch the stream to your mouth?

I enjoy both but there's something really sexy about sucking gently on her pee hole as she finishes off.

For my birthday a couple of years ago she got me to watch as she made cocktails. She'd held off drinking water for most of the day to make sure the taste and color wasn't too dilute.

To the person below me. Do you like to clean your partner up when they finish peeing?

Edited by PeeCurious8
Adding a person below me question
  • Hot 1
On 11/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, PeeCurious8 said:

Do you like to clean your partner up when they finish peeing?

I like the idea, but I've never had a partner where I could do so.

Next Person's Question: Have you ever peed on yourself? (Note: not wetting, but made it possible to soak yourself in your own piss)

• Like 1