How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

I wonder if this group leans more towards larger-than-average bladders or smaller ones? Since mine is on the small side, I'm always curious to know where most people are.

• Like 3

I don't know whether a bias exists towards larger bladders or not.  Personally I doubt it.  Also I think a person's bladder holding ability can vary dramatically depending on their state of health, the weather, what they've drunk and how much.  I know mine is certainly affected by these factors to a large extent.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/7/2019 at 8:41 PM, hold_on said:

I wonder if this group leans more towards larger-than-average bladders or smaller ones? Since mine is on the small side, I'm always curious to know where most people are.

Well, a löarge bladder means you can pee more,

a small bladder means you can pee more often.

Both have advantages and disadvantages.

What ever floats your boat, I guess.

I do not care much, but I am not into holding that much.

• Like 2
On 7/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, lengajesytec said:

I adore big bladders.

i have a sightly above average bladder, is really fun peeing for over 1 minute and know you still have some more left. 

I like that! I can only pee about 30 seconds give or take so that's very interesting to me.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chr1908 said:

I know for me, I’m delighted by the sight of a woman having a large bladder and even having a bit of a bulge from so much pee being in there.

as for me, I think I have an average size. I usually pee about 490 to 500 ml but I have pushed it to over 1000 or so when I’ve really needed to go.

My average piss is bewteen 700 ml and 1 liter

If pushing myself to the limit I can go Beyond that too...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
59 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My average piss is bewteen 700 ml and 1 liter

If pushing myself to the limit I can go Beyond that too...

My average piss is about the same as yours, 700 to 900ml

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I always assumed I was below average, but I have no idea what average is. I've only measured when I'm alone and drinking. The best I've ever done is 32oz, about 850ml the last time I tried to convert it to metric. But it was a night when I was distracted and held it so long I realized it started shooting out of me. I had to wrap a T-shirt around my dick and run to the bathroom while I grabbed a bottle, because I wanted to see how much it was. I filled a 30oz Gatorade bottle, dumped it, and got a little more in, plus whatever squirted.

One time I was on a work trip, about a 5 1/2 hour drive from home. On the drive down, I brought a 20oz drink with me and sipped it. I made a rest stop at about the halfway point. When I got to the hotel, I really had to piss. It took a lot of willpower not to dance while I was checking in. I got to my room and tried to set my computer up before I went out to get dinner. I realized there was no way I was going to get any farther without taking a leak. I grabbed that bottle, downed the last of it, whipped it out, and started going in the bottle. I just about filled the 20oz bottle. I guess that's close to my max capacity sober and at normal hydration. But it was an opportunity that presented itself.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PissDude said:

I always assumed I was below average, but I have no idea what average is. I've only measured when I'm alone and drinking. The best I've ever done is 32oz, about 850ml the last time I tried to convert it to metric. But it was a night when I was distracted and held it so long I realized it started shooting out of me. I had to wrap a T-shirt around my dick and run to the bathroom while I grabbed a bottle, because I wanted to see how much it was. I filled a 30oz Gatorade bottle, dumped it, and got a little more in, plus whatever squirted.

One time I was on a work trip, about a 5 1/2 hour drive from home. On the drive down, I brought a 20oz drink with me and sipped it. I made a rest stop at about the halfway point. When I got to the hotel, I really had to piss. It took a lot of willpower not to dance while I was checking in. I got to my room and tried to set my computer up before I went out to get dinner. I realized there was no way I was going to get any farther without taking a leak. I grabbed that bottle, downed the last of it, whipped it out, and started going in the bottle. I just about filled the 20oz bottle. I guess that's close to my max capacity sober and at normal hydration. But it was an opportunity that presented itself.

850ml isnt a small bladder lol

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I have not a big one bladder, i pee not very much and some time i pee more. I pee in cup 2 time and it is 500ml.

@Sephora pee more alot. She start and fini before I fini my pee. Lolololol she cause inondation lololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 2
44 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

@Sephora pee more alot. She start and fini before I fini my pee. Lolololol she cause inondation lololol

Hahahahahahaha thank you for putting that in the open.

Inondation = flooding

• Haha 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, Riley said:

Do you all find larger bladders or smaller bladders in a person more attractive? 

I have a very large bladder, but I find the fantasy of a woman who makes mine look tiny unimaginably erotic. A woman endowed with a bladder able to outlast an entire restroom of women! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Peewee123 said:

I still haven’t managed to do a full hold and release to measure. But average is around a litre for me. 

If your average is a liter, I can only imagine what a full hold might be. 😁