How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

That’s a totally amazing image 🙂 I regret to say, I don’t reach this stage often. Even when I’m like 9/10 desperate I don’t leak much at all. Maybe little drops and drips but not much. I generally just end up going when it hurts too much. 

Im sorry if I'm being invasive by asking, but do you ever involuntarily lose control. Like is there a point where it just comes out or do you never reach that point?

• Hot 1
15 minutes ago, Riley said:

usually ill plan ahead and not drink any fluids for a few hours hours before leaving so i can last a few hours before needing to stop, but sometimes it wont work out and like 40 minutes in ill need to go badly xD

15 minutes ago, Riley said:

Also if I drink any amount of fluids ill have to pee within the hour and then consistently pee afterward. Like after I do holds here i usually am peeing every like 20 minutes xD

Darling THAT is not healthy!!!

Don't make me worry...

People can't stay without fluids for hours… you are doing a risky thing

Please drink more ahahaha

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Darling THAT is not healthy!!!

Don't make me worry...

People can't stay without fluids for hours… you are doing a risky thing

Please drink more ahahaha

i try to but on road trips its really awkward to tell them you have to pee like less than an hour in xD When im with my friends they know my needs and we plan for it but with people I dont know very well Im naturally a shy person and telling someone i have to pee super early in is super awkward

• Love 1
Just now, Riley said:

Im sorry if I'm being invasive by asking, but do you ever involuntarily lose control. Like is there a point where it just comes out or do you never reach that point?

It’s totally fine to ask, don’t worry! 

I certainly HAVE lost total control but it’s very rarely been when I’m relaxing and holding. Like, I left my bed in the middle of a hold and wet myself when I got into the kitchen. It’s weird. If I’m just sitting around and holding I could probably hold forever but if I’m moving around? I could lose control at a moments notice. 

7 minutes ago, Riley said:

i try to but on road trips its really awkward to tell them you have to pee like less than an hour in xD When im with my friends they know my needs and we plan for it but with people I dont know very well Im naturally a shy person and telling someone i have to pee super early in is super awkward

Mmmh...

I'm still worried!!!

health first, shyness after

Kisses...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Mmmh...

I'm still worried!!!

health first, shyness after

Kisses...

Sometimes Ill drive on my own and meet people so I can stop as many times as I need. Traffic is like my worst nightmare though xD

I don'y know if its different for us guys but I've never actually lost control and wet myself, maybe I dont hold long enough. I did wet the bed once in my 20's but was unconcious drunk and knew nothing until the morning 

• Like 1
Just now, mickymoist said:

I don'y know if its different for us guys but I've never actually lost control and wet myself, maybe I dont hold long enough. I did wet the bed once in my 20's but was unconcious drunk and knew nothing until the morning 

Guys do have longer urethras and stronger sphincter muscles so that could be why? 

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

Guys do have longer urethras and stronger sphincter muscles so that could be why? 

Ah sounds logical, it can also get painful and I'm a puss..I hate pain lol

Edited by mickymoist
9 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Man muscles are different

I posted some scientifical explaination in a thread somewhere...

Your muscles SPIRALES around the penis and inward till the bladder

Man cannot wet unless they want

Old men that does, is because MIND  sends signals, not because muscles fail

We girls don't have those muscles: when we are too full, we spill

• Love 1

I have to admit it does seem like some of my female friends never could pee themselves. Like one of my friends held it for many many hours and desperately needed to go but held it in. For me I would never have been able to hold it but she did. Do some people just have really strong muscles or something xD

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

I have to admit it does seem like some of my female friends never could pee themselves. Like one of my friends held it for many many hours and desperately needed to go but held it in. For me I would never have been able to hold it but she did. Do some people just have really strong muscles or something xD

I think some have stronger pelvic floor muscles, that makes a difference

Just now, mickymoist said:

I'm sure there must be an add on or something for some of them?

i mean it wouldnt be that hard to do yourself. For fun a few times Ive taped a ziploc bag around my slit and peed into it but this all you would need to do is tape or glu the end to a bag and your done 

• Like 1